Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bustamante  (Read 193 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bustamante
« on: September 12, 2003, 07:58:49 PM »
On allowing illegal immigrants to have drivers’ licenses: “I definitely would rescind the driver’s license, because I think it is unfair to the rest of the people of California. They have now driver’s licensing required of people from all over the world that can come and get driver’s licenses without any background check. I think it is ridiculous. It’s unsafe for the state. It creates big security problems here. The law enforcement community is against that. The federal government is against that. The attorney general of California, Bill Lockyer, is against that, and I am definitely against it. I think, like I said, it will create serious security problems.”

If your an illegal immigrant and you want to get a drivers licenses on January 2nd of 2004 you will need two forms of Identification. To take the written and the driving test.

Why is it unsafe? Can't a terrorist get a weapon in the black market? There are 250 SAM's out there that werent used during the cold war by Al Qaeda...now thats unsafe.

Can't a terrorist make a dirty bomb? How does a DRIVERS LICENSE help them?  You can work in a Nuclear Power PLant with a Drivers License? Thats pretty stupid.  So lets say my uncle goes to get a job in a nuclear power plant...will they go "WOW DUDE U GOT A DRIVERS LICENSE? COME ON WORK WITH US...go on touch the Chromium and here are some papers on what to do here...go on work"

"Yet Republican Arnold Schwarzenegger describes unions like the UFW as “special interests” while insisting corporate supporters—including Schwarzenegger advisor David Murdock, chairman and CEO of Dole Food Co.—won’t adversely influence him. Most members of Schwarzenegger’s top campaign team were aides to former Gov. Pete Wilson."

a special interests?! Shiiit I cant believe it

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bustamante
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2003, 11:48:48 PM »
this is a stupid law and even davis' dumb ass knows it......the only reason why he passed this bill was to "try" to save his job.

a driver's license is a privlidge for tax paying AMERICANS......non americans have no right having a sate issued driver's license.....only people who should be given the right to drive outside of US citizens who have a UN issued license.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2003, 11:56:03 PM »
IN the United States there are many jbsthat a large number of Citizens just will not do: farm laborer, factory worker, ar ash attendant, housekeeper, prking lt attendant , day laborer, house painter, contructio worker, live in maid, or babysitter; the list groews longer each day. - Carlos M. Jimenez

so these guys dont pay sales tax? they just steal everything huh?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2003, 12:02:04 AM »
^that's a pretty ignorant post sales tax doesn't count for shit , sales tax doesn't pay for books in school or lights on roads, sales tax covers the store's ass and secures the product

paying REAL taxes that americans  MUST pay when you have a job is what pays for this shit. when you're a foriegner working in the US....you are exempt from paying taxes which means you clock in do your time and get to take home everything you made,.......what's fair is fair....become a citizen and pay your dues...if you want shit.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2003, 12:03:38 AM by Don Jacob Corleone »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2003, 12:06:57 AM »
^that's a pretty ignorant post sales tax doesn't count for shit , sales tax doesn't pay for books in school or lights on roads, sales tax covers the store's ass and secures the product

paying REAL taxes that americans  MUST pay when you have a job is what pays for this shit. when you're a foriegner working in the US....you are exempt from paying taxes which means you clock in do your time and get to take in everything.......what's fair is fair....become a citizen and pay your dues...if you want shit.

It takes years to become a legal immigrant and now prolly even decades after 9/11. By that time most of them are satisfied with that and they pay taxes through that. You dont need to become a citizen.

Ey so that new Coffee tax up in Seattle(not sure), I-77..that will just be to protect coffee?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2003, 12:15:07 AM »

paying REAL taxes that americans  MUST pay when you have a job is what pays for this shit. when you're a foriegner working in the US....you are exempt from paying taxes which means you clock in do your time and get to take in everything.......what's fair is fair....become a citizen and pay your dues...if you want shit.

It takes years to become a legal immigrant and now prolly even decades after 9/11. By that time most of them are satisfied with that and they pay taxes through that. You dont need to become a citizen.

Ey so that new Coffee tax up in Seattle(not sure), I-77..that will just be to protect coffee?

man now you're getting dumb, becoming a citizen does NOT take that long, i work with a lot of non citizens.....who are all in the process of becoming citizens....and i know a few who already are citizens......if you pass the test and take the oath you're in......there's nothing that keeps you from becoming a citizen for a whole decade besides ones ignorance or laziness to get the application and go through it.

sonned

paying an extra 0.05 for a cup of coffee doesn't insure you american rights.......they do not deserve what is not there's

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2003, 04:39:50 AM »

man now you're getting dumb, becoming a citizen does NOT take that long, i work with a lot of non citizens.....who are all in the process of becoming citizens....and i know a few who already are citizens......if you pass the test and take the oath you're in......there's nothing that keeps you from becoming a citizen for a whole decade besides ones ignorance or laziness to get the application and go through it.

sonned

sonned? Did you read my post? I said it takes FOREVER to become a LEGAL IMMIGRANT. To be come a citizen you need to become a legal immigrant first...so yea it takes forever. My mom got her legal residency and it took her round 4-6 years.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2003, 09:51:50 AM »
Becoming a citizen isn't just a simple matter of filling out forms and sending them out, and then taking an oath. If it was that easy, don't you think we would have less illegal immigrants running around. The government doesn't want to make it TOO easy to become a citizen. There are requirements to get your green card, and then after, your citizenship. First of all, after you apply for legal residency, it takes several years for an interview. Then if you become a legal resident, you are enabled to get documents such as a social security, drivers license, work permit, etc. Then in order to get your green card, you have to be WORKING, PAYING TAXES, AND SUPPORT YOURSELF for a certain amount of time. Then you apply for a green card, and again you wait several years for an interview. If you get your green card, you have to wait about 5 years before you're eligible to apply for citizenship. If some of these foreigners can't get a work permit and social security card, then how do you expect them to work and pay taxes? Without that they have no chance of becoming a citizen. So you see, in order to become a citizen you have to work and pay taxes, but if you don't have the previous mentioned documents, you aren't able to work and pay taxes.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2003, 12:49:10 PM »
Becoming a citizen isn't just a simple matter of filling out forms and sending them out, and then taking an oath. If it was that easy, don't you think we would have less illegal immigrants running around. The government doesn't want to make it TOO easy to become a citizen. There are requirements to get your green card, and then after, your citizenship. First of all, after you apply for legal residency, it takes several years for an interview. Then if you become a legal resident, you are enabled to get documents such as a social security, drivers license, work permit, etc. Then in order to get your green card, you have to be WORKING, PAYING TAXES, AND SUPPORT YOURSELF for a certain amount of time. Then you apply for a green card, and again you wait several years for an interview. If you get your green card, you have to wait about 5 years before you're eligible to apply for citizenship. If some of these foreigners can't get a work permit and social security card, then how do you expect them to work and pay taxes? Without that they have no chance of becoming a citizen. So you see, in order to become a citizen you have to work and pay taxes, but if you don't have the previous mentioned documents, you aren't able to work and pay taxes.

Thank you. it took my neighbor 17 years to become a Citizen...the journy from "illegal" immigrant to citizen is not a quick one

one more thing...if our working "illegaly" you are still paying taxes...u getapaycheck "illegaly" and the Government takes away money from that paycheck too...as well as Citizens

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2003, 06:21:01 PM »

Thank you. it took my neighbor 17 years to become a Citizen...the journy from "illegal" immigrant to citizen is not a quick one

one more thing...if our working "illegaly" you are still paying taxes...u getapaycheck "illegaly" and the Government takes away money from that paycheck too...as well as Citizens

A majority of the jobs they perform, they get paid cash under the table for.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2003, 11:42:45 PM »
look i KNOW what i'm talking about to gain FULL citizenship it does not take a decade to get. i work with people who are in the process.  it only takes that long if you don't cooperate or if you drag your feet through out the whole process

and NO you don't pay taxes, you are exempt

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2003, 08:17:19 AM »
look i KNOW what i'm talking about to gain FULL citizenship it does not take a decade to get. i work with people who are in the process.  it only takes that long if you don't cooperate or if you drag your feet through out the whole process

and NO you don't pay taxes, you are exempt

ok thats once your a legal immigrant. that u can get your Citizenship right away(you gotta be a legal resident for 5 years). But let me give you an example of lets say ..Joe

Joe lives in Tijuana with his mother and few younger sisters. Joe is 19...he decides to come to the United State for of course a better way of living and to send money to his family in TJ. Now he is in the United States. Now if he wnats to work...he of course has to work on the down low..unless he gets a crooked Social Security card. Well he ges the crooked on...and he is working in a factory near Downtown L.A.  He is trying hard not to get caught with this crooked card but he makes it. Now he tries to become a legal resident right away because he's shitting it everytime he goes to work.  To get your legal residency is not just a walking to the building and asking for it. You apply...and this process may take 5 years, 10 years, 20 years, 25 years! Hell even your whole life up to when u get our legal residency and this is becuse without the "amistia or how ever is spelled. So lets say Joe is 19 and gets his legal residecy at the age of 29...he thenhas to wait till he is 36 to APPLY for the Citizenship which is of course a quicker process like you said.

Joe from 19-29. He was driving with no license
Joe from 29-36. Gets his license already after he has a family hre in the States (If Prop 187 circulates again... JOe's son or daughter wont be able to go to school if it is passed...and IF Arnold decides to get this shit started again, and his son or daughter wont be able to go because their daddy is an "illegal immigrant")
Joe at the age of 36 can now get his Citizenship..and that desnt take a long time.
so at the age of 37 Joe is finnaly anAmerican Citizen.
from 19-37 is not a long time compared to some people who are taking longer.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2003, 08:48:29 AM »
IN the United States there are many jbsthat a large number of Citizens just will not do: farm laborer, factory worker, ar ash attendant, housekeeper, prking lt attendant , day laborer, house painter, contructio worker, live in maid, or babysitter; the list groews longer each day. - Carlos M. Jimenez

Whoever this Carlos Jimenez is, he sounds like an idiot. Does he really think Americans won't work as factory workers, housekeepers, construction workers, etc? Who does he think did those jobs before Mexicans started moving to America in the millions in the past few decades? Who does he think does those jobs in states that have little to no Mexicans, like Minnesota, Idaho, Maine, Vermont, Ohio etc?

It sounds like he is trying his hardest to rationalize the continual breaking of our country's border laws.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2003, 08:59:56 AM »

Whoever this Carlos Jimenez is, he sounds like an idiot. Does he really think Americans won't work as factory workers, housekeepers, construction workers, etc? Who does he think did those jobs before Mexicans started moving to America in the millions in the past few decades? Who does he think does those jobs in states that have little to no Mexicans, like Minnesota, Idaho, Maine, Vermont, Ohio etc?

It sounds like he is trying his hardest to rationalize the continual breaking of our country's border laws.
so blame the mexicans for people not wanting to work WITH mexicans?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2003, 09:19:11 AM »

Funny, you mention Minnesota, and all labor work is by Mexicans up here. In fact, migrant workers are common through out the Mid-West, or America's heartland. Oh well, that's why I left Cali for school, to better understan the rest of the nation, and not make assumptions.