Author Topic: 7 out of 10 Americans believe Hussein is linked to...  (Read 345 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:7 out of 10 Americans believe Hussein is linked to...
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2003, 04:48:07 AM »
you just don't get it do you...... ::)

how old are you?  Dissing me like that.  Calling me pinto bean, wetback, beaner etc. YOu dont want to be latino or something? why do you have hate towards latinos and undocuented people?  Is an undocumented worker taking your job? Grow up.  You are a racist.  You think I am dumb...but that doesnt give you aright to call me any racist ass name.  I come up with numbers...yet u call me stupid. I come upwith a way of journalism...u dont repeat yourself like that (the reader is suppose to remember where poll was taken) so if u dont believe in numbers fromone part of thecountry...then I dont know what to tell you..Maestro said it best I guess

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2003, 09:56:31 AM »
The general American populace is ignorant and prone to waves upon waves of govt propoganda. So this fact, which I pointed out months ago, does not surprise me one bit.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2003, 10:32:51 AM »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2003, 11:40:30 AM »
Well that confirms it then.

Engel posts a picture so that means it's true.

Despite MI5 and the CIA confirming it's complete bullshit.

See over here we are in the middle of the Hutton enquiry and we have seen all of the intelligence Tony Blair had, and they knew Saddam and Al-Quiada were not connected.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2003, 11:43:39 AM »
The general American populace is ignorant and prone to waves upon waves of govt propoganda.

Engel comes to mind...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2003, 12:45:09 PM »

U opened up my eyes Engel...a drawing by an UNKNOWN artist clearly indicates the connecting between Saddam and the terrorist attacks. Shit...according to your sig pic...Bush dresses like a pimp

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2003, 05:35:56 PM »
This shit is so fucking played out. Who gives a fuck.

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2003, 08:10:34 PM »

U opened up my eyes Engel...a drawing by an UNKNOWN artist clearly indicates the connecting between Saddam and the terrorist attacks. Shit...according to your sig pic...Bush dresses like a pimp

lol, he does though, see I gave him that hat himself and those are my hoes ;D ;D

j/k
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2003, 02:47:33 PM »
The general American populace is ignorant and prone to waves upon waves of govt propoganda.

Engel comes to mind...
So now I'm brainwashed?

You people I swear...  ::)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2003, 05:45:30 PM »
again when were me and most people i know and live with asked this??

Obviously, you haven't studied mathematical statistics  at university.

obviously you're a very gulible and ugly person

actually you're right i havn't studied stats in college......i did that shit . in jr. high and highschool. and again numbers can be very misleading, my whole point is how can you say such a bold satement about americans when most americans havn't been asked about their views?!? and stats really don't  work more times than not.......according to a mathematition you're suppose to get 3 people with the exact same birthdate if you have a group of 25......we did this in class all 7 periods and not a single person could prove these odds right. the only numbers that are even slightly reliable are census stats, and even those are off.

how old are you?  Dissing me like that.  Calling me pinto bean, wetback, beaner etc. YOu dont want to be latino or something? why do you have hate towards latinos and undocuented people?  Is an undocumented worker taking your job? Grow up.  You are a racist.  You think I am dumb...but that doesnt give you aright to call me any racist ass name.  I come up with numbers...yet u call me stupid. I come upwith a way of journalism...u dont repeat yourself like that (the reader is suppose to remember where poll was taken) so if u dont believe in numbers fromone part of thecountry...then I dont know what to tell you..Maestro said it best I guess

ah shit you caught me i'm a 12 year old mexican who really wants to be a french. god why god did you make me so ugly and brown. !!>????

j/k

actually i'm a legal adult who is sick and tired of lil' putas like you who feel the need to dump on everything and act stuck up . and no you're wrong, i exposed you're little article as being flawed. there's no way around it even the way you presented it....you meant it to be an outlook on the ENTIRE fucking nation not some little city. quit trying to flip it now.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2003, 06:43:57 AM »
again when were me and most people i know and live with asked this??

Obviously, you haven't studied mathematical statistics  at university.

obviously you're a very gulible and ugly person

actually you're right i havn't studied stats in college......i did that shit . in jr. high and highschool. and again numbers can be very misleading, my whole point is how can you say such a bold satement about americans when most americans havn't been asked about their views?!? and stats really don't  work more times than not.......according to a mathematition you're suppose to get 3 people with the exact same birthdate if you have a group of 25......we did this in class all 7 periods and not a single person could prove these odds right. the only numbers that are even slightly reliable are census stats, and even those are off.

ah shit you caught me i'm a 12 year old mexican who really wants to be a french. god why god did you make me so ugly and brown. !!>????

j/k

actually i'm a legal adult who is sick and tired of lil' putas like you who feel the need to dump on everything and act stuck up . and no you're wrong, i exposed you're little article as being flawed. there's no way around it even the way you presented it....you meant it to be an outlook on the ENTIRE fucking nation not some little city. quit trying to flip it now.

AOL did the same survey go look that shit up