Author Topic: the realest peeps on wcc  (Read 561 times)

budsmokeronly

the realest peeps on wcc
« on: September 13, 2003, 03:47:59 AM »
I know this topic  has been done 58 times before.  I been at wcc since a long time ago, I haven't met anyone but 2 of you guys.  A lot of peeps seems cool as fuck on here, and we need to chill and meet in real life.  the thing that I don't understand is peeps who would spend so much time on wcc but wouldn't take a weekend out of your life to kick it.  don't give me some shit how it wouldn't be worth your while.  cause if you got the time to post here, than you got the time to chill for a day.  we really should get this shit together.   If you can't travel away for a weekend to chill then imo you are a worthless peice of crap.  ( this only applies to people living in the USA)  I know everyone always talks about this being impossible, but it is no where near impossible.  so it may cost you a few hundred for the weekend.  big fuckin deal, how much time have you spent on this forum.  I am curious to see who is really down for da gettogether.  in cali of course on the westcoast.  I say if at least 20 peeps  are down than we do it.  don't say your down unless you really are.  wannabe gangstas AKA baby G don't get your hoe card pulled.  ain't you from daygo dogg?  I would luv to see how peeps really are.  I can put it on my life that i am the exact person that you sense from the shit I write.  I am being totally serious about this.  I would luv to get together with a bunch of u peeps.  I ain't gonna be around on wcc much longer so wee need to do this shit.  and fuck you if you think your too good to meet other peeps on here.  no matter what you fools say, I gaurantee you would have a good time.  If you wouldn't then why do you post at wcc?  and yall should leave your ego's at home, aint' no need for any beef at all.  If you have been at wcc for at least a year I am sure u r just as curious as I to meet other peeps on the board.

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
Re:the realest peeps on wcc
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2003, 03:57:55 AM »
I'd love to meet up with some WCC peeps in real life but unfortunally I live in Europe.

A WCC BBQ wouldnt be such a bad idea...
40oz Graphire

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2003, 04:06:08 AM »

^^ that'll be a problem with a lot of oversees posters.. and btw i don;t think it'll be feasible for a US guy comin all the way to UK to meet the seer.... or come to a still more *EXOTIC* place to meet me!!! 8)

« Last Edit: September 13, 2003, 04:52:09 AM by Eidolon_Sun »

budsmokeronly

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2003, 04:38:53 AM »
have a UK get togetha and a Usa get togetha.  I am sure it would be too much of a pain it the ass to get everyone on the same continent.  Mark my words tho, I will meet some of u foreigners.  Nima and Lil Jay I will meet u, cause u guys are way too cool not to meet.

lbc213

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2003, 05:27:43 AM »
Damn i wish i had the money & time to do this :(

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2003, 05:29:39 AM »
well i would be down and shit and would love to do this...

but thing is Im kinda young and shit.. and I dont know how I can get money to get a flight to cali or wherever in the u.s. closest state to me is michigan  :'( I dont know if all yall 18-20+ would wanna smoke with someone my age...

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2003, 06:04:43 AM »
I'd love to meet up with some WCC peeps in real life but unfortunally I live in Europe.

Exactly  ;)...Belgium is a bit far away from the U.K. too  :-X

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2003, 06:07:42 AM »

That doesn't matter. You can always meet in London ;) A meeting for European members in London is possible..

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2003, 06:15:43 AM »
Id love to too but Im on tha east coast and I know fosho my parents arent gona let me go on a plane by myself.

::Running Away From Home For Tha Weekend::

..I got a uncle in Pleasenton or Pleasntville..Not sure..but if I go there in the next few years I'll probably have my liscense so I culd chill wit yall then.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2003, 06:24:55 AM »
I think the UK peeps should definitely meet up somewhen. Somewhere in London would probably be best although I'm sure Bez would rather we all came to Liverpool (not gonna happen though). We should find some event to go to or some shit, like all go out for a night to a club that plays mainly hiphop.

mauzip

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2003, 06:27:02 AM »
If you guys decide to meet in London, let me know cause I haven't been in London for too long.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2003, 06:30:13 AM »
Yeah it would be dope. I'm trying to think of all the UK peeps on here:

Me
Bez
Overseer
Optical
Akshun
Rud
Jay Ay Bee (I think)
Joachim (the Arsenal fan, I think that's his name)

There must be many more, but those are the only ones that I can think of at the moment.

Plus, then we got Mauzip and any other european peeps who wanna join in. I think we could make this happen.

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2003, 07:08:42 AM »
a London meet up would be dope as hell id definatly be up for it, theres normally a hiphop show going on somewhere in london we could all go to that  :D.

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2003, 07:19:56 AM »

What?

Belgium is right next to the Uk

You could swim there

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG