Author Topic: the realest peeps on wcc  (Read 560 times)

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
Re:the realest peeps on wcc
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2003, 08:01:21 AM »
Im from Canada but Id drive pretty much anywhere if it would bw worth it.......I drove to Daytona Beach 2wice now, and had the time of my life both time.....

Id Dirve somewhere within 24 hours to kick if if the opportunity came....
Lives 40min from Daytona Beach ;D
And 2 miles from the Magic Minin Co.

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2003, 09:57:00 AM »
for sure, we can smoke till we drop.

Yeah thats the one, im pretty sure, cause the gas station is just a block or 2 up my granpa walks there like everyday for a paper or lotto cards lol.. And Bayshore, well to get there from their apartment you gotta go threw some school yard. But no, its like one tall building right like 18 floors then theres one next to it with 3.... its a pretty nice place. Christmas or whenever i go there next we should get in touch.

k that doesn't make sense for any building I think. But if they don't live IN bayshore then thats the only other place cause that building looks like old people would live there.

Well he gets some kind of paper from the apartment but still goes and buys some other one too I think lol... but no, he lives on carling and its a block or 2 from famous players. :)

alright thats that has to be the building then.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2003, 10:21:29 AM »
I know this topic  has been done 58 times before.  I been at wcc since a long time ago, I haven't met anyone but 2 of you guys.  A lot of peeps seems cool as fuck on here, and we need to chill and meet in real life.  the thing that I don't understand is peeps who would spend so much time on wcc but wouldn't take a weekend out of your life to kick it.  don't give me some shit how it wouldn't be worth your while.  cause if you got the time to post here, than you got the time to chill for a day.  we really should get this shit together.   If you can't travel away for a weekend to chill then imo you are a worthless peice of crap.  ( this only applies to people living in the USA)  I know everyone always talks about this being impossible, but it is no where near impossible.  so it may cost you a few hundred for the weekend.  big fuckin deal, how much time have you spent on this forum.  I am curious to see who is really down for da gettogether.  in cali of course on the westcoast.  I say if at least 20 peeps  are down than we do it.  don't say your down unless you really are.  wannabe gangstas AKA baby G don't get your hoe card pulled.  ain't you from daygo dogg?  I would luv to see how peeps really are.  I can put it on my life that i am the exact person that you sense from the shit I write.  I am being totally serious about this.  I would luv to get together with a bunch of u peeps.  I ain't gonna be around on wcc much longer so wee need to do this shit.  and fuck you if you think your too good to meet other peeps on here.  no matter what you fools say, I gaurantee you would have a good time.  If you wouldn't then why do you post at wcc?  and yall should leave your ego's at home, aint' no need for any beef at all.  If you have been at wcc for at least a year I am sure u r just as curious as I to meet other peeps on the board.

fah real tho man, not EVERYbody is able to jus blow a couple hundred dollars, or jus jet for tha weekend. So i feel em if they say they cant make it, or cant afford it, or whateva. As for a BBQ or sum shit, id prolly be down tah roll. Depends on whea it is. As long as it aint all tha way up in tha Bay. Eitha LA, or halfway between LA and tha Bay sumwhea. Oh, and dont git it twisted homie, Bigg AG aint frum Daygo....lol

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2003, 12:02:53 PM »
Well im due to go to the dam if ever i take any time off this year...

...jus for a weekend...perfect place to meet...chill...smoke (legally) and see the sights

lol

ONETIME

« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2003, 12:10:43 PM »
how about, the TORONTO ppl. do a lil BBQ, the UK ppl. do a lil BBQ nd same goes for the east nd west-coast peeps, nd than we cud put the pics up here @ WCC

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2003, 12:25:41 PM »
for sure, we can smoke till we drop.

Yeah thats the one, im pretty sure, cause the gas station is just a block or 2 up my granpa walks there like everyday for a paper or lotto cards lol.. And Bayshore, well to get there from their apartment you gotta go threw some school yard. But no, its like one tall building right like 18 floors then theres one next to it with 3.... its a pretty nice place. Christmas or whenever i go there next we should get in touch.

k that doesn't make sense for any building I think. But if they don't live IN bayshore then thats the only other place cause that building looks like old people would live there.

Well he gets some kind of paper from the apartment but still goes and buys some other one too I think lol... but no, he lives on carling and its a block or 2 from famous players. :)

alright thats that has to be the building then.

Yeah I'll see if I can find maybe a picture or something. : )