Author Topic: Cali peeps......  (Read 217 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Cali peeps......
« on: September 13, 2003, 10:00:00 AM »
Is there anybody in your state that is voting for Swarzaneggar because of his policies? Or is everyone there that plans on voting for him only doing so because hes better than Davis?

Cuz from the cozy confines of my Toronto home, Arnold looks like a fuckin moron. Hes recycling rhetoric (Lets make this state golden again), offering no policy initiatives, and refuses to debate unless the questions are handed to him beforehand.

Is there a reason why I shouldnt laugh at Arnolds campaign?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

UnstoppableForce

Re:Cali peeps......
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2003, 10:14:43 AM »

Yes

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2003, 01:01:53 PM »
Arnold was on a radio talk show yesterday...and McClintock made a surprise appearance and asked him if he would discuss issues right thereat the spot...Arnold said that he would be happy to debate him but not at that time....sup with that?

Arnold is against "illegal" immigrants getting their licenses. Here are my points

1. Arnold says it is unsafe to give Drivers Licenses ID's to undocumeted people. Why? It is ridicilous that this is a safety issue.  YOu dont need an ID to purchase a weapon. If you want to purchase a weapon ...u can handle that shit in the black market

2. "You can easily get a job with a California DL"...well yea ut that dont mean they wont do background checks. Do you honeslty think an undocumented worker can go up to a nuclear power plant and say "hook it up with a job". their response "Sure no Problem...go mix those chemicals over there"

3. " "Illegal" immigrants dont pay taxes." Most people that are here illegaly are actually working. with some sort of social security where its borrowed fake or whatever.  Their paycheck is also cut.  They dont get all of their money.  They pay taxes

4. It takes years to become a legel resident. After you become a legal resident you have to be in the country for 5 moreyears and then u can apply for the Citizenship. It isnot an overnight thing.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2003, 04:20:38 PM »
our whole government is fucked anyways.  our government isn't about the people its about the money.  so if u are upper class u will benefit from our government, and if u are lower class u r probably going to stay lower class and get screwed by the government.

hypnotic

• Lil Geezy
  • TO LIVE & DIE IN LA
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2003, 04:47:08 PM »
No one I know is going to vote for him.   He is a joke

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2003, 10:42:24 PM »
Is there anybody in your state that is voting for Swarzaneggar because of his policies? Or is everyone there that plans on voting for him only doing so because hes better than Davis?

Cuz from the cozy confines of my Toronto home, Arnold looks like a fuckin moron. Hes recycling rhetoric (Lets make this state golden again), offering no policy initiatives, and refuses to debate unless the questions are handed to him beforehand.

arnold is an idoit.... and i dont want someone like him running california..... i am voting for gary coleman.... ;D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2003, 11:32:48 PM »

3. " "Illegal" immigrants dont pay taxes." Most people that are here illegaly are actually working. with some sort of social security where its borrowed fake or whatever.  Their paycheck is also cut.  They dont get all of their money.  They pay taxes

man you're just as dumb if not dumber than arnold for saying they get social security, when you're not a citizen you are exempt from paying taxes on your forms.......you have no clue what you're talking about

to stay on topic though .....i like arnold's use of bill simon's idea to audit the state, that's a great fucking idea, and i'm glad arnold picked it up. also it's obvious arnold isn't a politician, but he's the nephew in law of freaking john f kennedy....he's got a billion politicians around him and has a grip of advisors.....plus he's got absolutely no agenda , he don't need the money , he doesn't need the publicity , he just wants to help the people. but i don't know if i'll vote for him yet.

but i sure as hell ain't voting for bustamante.......people (particularly my fellow mexicans) don't relise he's jsut as much apart of the problem as davis.......so to recall davis and put bustamante in office is a hypocrtical move, you might as well be against the recall.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2003, 11:34:45 PM »
our whole government is fucked anyways.  our government isn't about the people its about the money.  so if u are upper class u will benefit from our government, and if u are lower class u r probably going to stay lower class and get screwed by the government.

shut the fuck up. you have no idea what it's like to be in the lower class. and you wrong , america has one of the most mobil class structures.....it's all about metting the gov half way and having the drive to get out of the lower class

budsmokeronly

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2003, 02:10:31 AM »
shut the fuck up. you have no idea what it's like to be in the lower class. and you wrong , america has one of the most mobil class structures.....it's all about metting the gov half way and having the drive to get out of the lower class

your a moron.  I could bring up one fucking topic - education.  exactly why u responded the way u did.  lack of education.  and I could bring up plenty more topics of how our gov fucks us.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2003, 07:52:43 AM »

man you're just as dumb if not dumber than arnold for saying they get social security, when you're not a citizen you are exempt from paying taxes on your forms.......you have no clue what you're talking about

to stay on topic though .....i like arnold's use of bill simon's idea to audit the state, that's a great fucking idea, and i'm glad arnold picked it up. also it's obvious arnold isn't a politician, but he's the nephew in law of freaking john f kennedy....he's got a billion politicians around him and has a grip of advisors.....plus he's got absolutely no agenda , he don't need the money , he doesn't need the publicity , he just wants to help the people. but i don't know if i'll vote for him yet.

but i sure as hell ain't voting for bustamante.......people (particularly my fellow mexicans) don't relise he's jsut as much apart of the problem as davis.......so to recall davis and put bustamante in office is a hypocrtical move, you might as well be against the recall.

man ur fucking telling me that "illegal" immigrants to pay income taxes?!?!?!?!?! get the fuck out of here

Yea Arnold has alot of advisors like uhm oh YEA PETE WILSON...Prop 187 anyone? Prop 209?  All these straight up racist ass laws...wellyea since u call "dumb" latinos like "wetbacks" etc etc...i guess u should join them.

latinos would vote for Arnold if he didnt have Pete Wilson as an advisor...dont worry though Jacob Arnold will become governor once McClintock decide to drop a week before the voting begins.
we'll see how more fucked up California is after Arnold. including prop 54

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2003, 05:49:55 PM »

man ur fucking telling me that "illegal" immigrants to pay income taxes?!?!?!?!?! get the fuck out of here

Yea Arnold has alot of advisors like uhm oh YEA PETE WILSON...Prop 187 anyone? Prop 209?  All these straight up racist ass laws...wellyea since u call "dumb" latinos like "wetbacks" etc etc...i guess u should join them.

latinos would vote for Arnold if he didnt have Pete Wilson as an advisor...dont worry though Jacob Arnold will become governor once McClintock decide to drop a week before the voting begins.
we'll see how more fucked up California is after Arnold. including prop 54

you're a puss ,  you're a little hyper racial little girl, here www.tampax.com ::)

and you're acting like i whole heartedly support swarzanegger, i said before i don't know who i'm going to vote for yet i think it's a good idea to audit the state with independent auditors, instead of having putomante come in and continue to fuck up our economy and cut school programs and shit.

and oh yeah you  prove how much of a hyper racial person you are by getting so paranoid of prop 54. big deal if you're going to be asked about your race. i'm voting to get rid of the stupid question but if it's still  around ......big deal. i don't care who knows what race i am.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2003, 05:54:47 PM by Don Jacob Corleone »

Woodrow

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2003, 04:09:40 PM »
This just in from the Davis Campign:

"My vision is to make the most diverse state on earth, and we have people from every planet on the earth in this state. We have the sons and daughters of every, of people from every planet, of every country on earth

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2003/09/18/MN253560.DTL

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2003, 10:05:40 PM »
lol @ from every planet

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2003, 03:59:25 PM »
sumthing funny about an immigrant, being so opposed to "illegal" immigrants. Its all for show anyways. Its just a way to guarentee that rich white people will give u their vote. People feel secure, when u tell them that u will crack down on illegal immigrants. Have u ever seen a politician that said..."we're not concerned with illegal immigrants...i say let em all in!" lol. No. Theyre going to say whateva will get votes. If "illegal" immigrants could vote...i guarentee he wouldnt make those comments lol. Besides, u think he'll really follow through with all that bullshit? Illegal immigrants are actually good for the economy, and probably part of the reason why California HAD a good one.  Illegal immigrants dont go back n forth across the border much, if at all. Its way too risky. So once theyre here, they stay here. They work for very low wages usually (depending on the job). The low wages, allow for business to charge less for their services (which helps u). Sum actually do pay income tax, sum dont. But, they all pay tax...because like i said, they dont go back n forth to mexico much at all...so they do all their shopping here. So they make little money here, spend their money here, pay taxes on the shit they buy, and cause prices of a lot of different things, to be lower...by making lower wages.