Author Topic: India Threatens Bangladesh  (Read 143 times)

ONETIME

India Threatens Bangladesh
« on: September 14, 2003, 02:49:59 PM »
The speed at which they are going to make enemies in their neighbourhood amazes me.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/3104804.stm

Eidolon_Ravi

Re:India Threatens Bangladesh
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2003, 08:17:15 AM »

Absolute Fart... Seems u just read the title of the post and leave the rest to yer own fuckin' moronish interpretations...

NOW read this... EXCERPTS FROM THE SAME REPORT....

The official, Lieutenant-General HS Kanwar, who heads the Assam Rifles, made the comment in the hill town of Gangtok at the annual gathering of the North-Eastern Council, which links senior officials from seven north-eastern states.

Lieutenant-General Kanwar did not explain what action he envisaged, but said insurgency in the area could not be contained unless rebel bases in Bangladesh, Bhutan and Burma were destroyed.

Burma and Bhutan do not deny the presence of anti-Indian rebels in their frontier regions but Bangladesh has always maintained that it does not allow any anti-Indian activity from its soil.

*Laughs his ass off @ this DUMBASS*
 *Bows down...farts @ his comp.. and pleads him not to post MISLEADING threads in the future*
 *WISHES To REASSURE HIM THAT BANGLADESHI PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY FROM INDIA*
 *Insurgency in North East India is resented by Bangladesh China as well as Bhutan*

bombchron

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2003, 10:03:46 AM »
Inflict are you a retard? Weren't you saying that Pakistan beat India in 2 of the three wars or some stoopyd shit like that??!  :D India FREED Bangladesh btw..Pakistani, i mean RETARD. ::)

ONETIME

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2003, 12:46:48 PM »
What civilized way to defend your country, is this what your country teaches you t0 do ??/ fart all day ????? LMFAO........why is india taking everyone by themselves, why not hand it over the U.S, lets C, India got enemies all over 360 degreees, ummmmmm not kool wit Pakistan, not good relation wit China, now hates Bangladesh, Bhutan ans ofcourse the country where the Tamil TIgers originate from, SRI LANKA, tht democratic group fuked up ur government big time, and ur whole state, TAMIL NADO, wants to be independant.

ONETIME

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2003, 12:48:21 PM »
Inflict are you a retard? Weren't you saying that Pakistan beat India in 2 of the three wars or some stoopyd shit like that??!  :D India FREED Bangladesh btw..Pakistani, i mean RETARD. ::)
Now dont lewt me tell the whole board tht Indian people wash themselves with Cow's piss........you want me to go on ? huh " huh ?
 lol @ him callin me retard
« Last Edit: September 15, 2003, 12:48:44 PM by Inflict »

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2003, 01:08:28 AM »
Now dont lewt me tell the whole board tht Indian people wash themselves with Cow's piss........you want me to go on ? huh " huh ?
 lol @ him callin me retard

??? ??? No wonder he's getting Dissed regularly.... That's what he knows about Hinduism... ppl. bathing with Cow's piss??? ::)...
 Probably his religion teaches him to cry foul @ other ppl. and their country and make adverse remarks against them and their religion.... OR PROBABLY that's the WAY HE INTERPRETS HIS RELIGION.

*Laughs his ass off @ this DUMBASS*
*Bows down...farts @ his comp.. and pleads him not to post MISLEADING threads in the future*
*WISHES To REASSURE HIM THAT BANGLADESHI PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY FROM INDIA*
*Insurgency in North East India is resented by Bangladesh China as well as Bhutan*

« Last Edit: September 16, 2003, 01:09:46 AM by Eidolon_Sun »

ONETIME

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2003, 05:36:20 AM »
HOW CAN U FART FROM SITTING MILES AWAY FROM ME, LMAO, im not the 1 getting dissed, it was QUAKE, lmao................oh im sorry if hurt ur GOD-MOTHER aka COW lmao.....

*SHITS ON RAVI

*PISSES ON RAVI

* SPITS AT HIS UGLY FACE, AND FEELS SORRY FOR THE WRONG INFO HE BRINGS TO US.

BTW, India has no good relations with CHina, neither wit Bangladesh. Bagladesh hates India freom the guts now, no offence.