Author Topic: Rod VS Roccy !!!!!VOTE NOW!!!!!  (Read 1181 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re:Rod VS Roccy !!!!!VOTE NOW!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2003, 08:43:09 AM »
y is roccy editing a.gs posts.   Anyway this is the first time i am peepin this and Rod clearly won.

Casper

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2003, 09:18:22 AM »
y is roccy editing a.gs posts.   Anyway this is the first time i am peepin this and Rod clearly won.

He is just trying to win... he lost this battle and is trying to win why cant my vote count i never seen anything that says i cant vote because of posts... WTF?? im not a newby either ive been around for like 2 years lol ask Rod or someone...

ROCCY

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2003, 01:06:08 PM »

He is just trying to win... he lost this battle and is trying to win why cant my vote count i never seen anything that says i cant vote because of posts... WTF?? im not a newby either ive been around for like 2 years lol ask Rod or someone...
yeah, so after 2 years you decide to post? lol..right...well i made the rules and i dont want anyone under 50 posts too vote..

by the way rod..its 2-1 your lead..peace

ROCCY

« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2003, 01:07:06 PM »

oh yeah by the way..im not "trying to win" i already know hes better then me..hes been rapping more then me and he has more experience, i just did this to prove to him im not scared..thats it..peace

Casper

« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2003, 01:59:48 PM »

yeah, so after 2 years you decide to post? lol..right...well i made the rules and i dont want anyone under 50 posts too vote..

by the way rod..its 2-1 your lead..peace

fat ass i have been banned so many times i just didnt start decideing to post... plus like 50 posts makes a difference and i dont see in tha rules that u hafta have 50 posts... i hope u lose fatass...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2003, 02:14:44 PM »
shit....end this battle rite now....I will never waste time on bullshit like this ever again....I'm finally startin 2 make my name 4 myself in this bizzness and this waz no doubt very pathetic of me 2 get involved in....

btw, lol @ roccy not counting Suga Foot or A.G's votes but he counts dat Alias dood that came on here sayin he votes for Roccy because of tha 2 C's in his name...rofl, comedy...

« Last Edit: October 03, 2003, 02:15:38 PM by RODZILLA a.k.a tha7th »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!