Author Topic: Proposition 54 (Color Blind State?)  (Read 375 times)

UnstoppableForce

Re:Proposition 54 (Color Blind State?)
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2003, 04:47:12 PM »
Everyone should vote for Prop 54. It isn't the governments business what race anyone is.

Did you read the effects on healthcare?

hypnotic

• Lil Geezy
  • TO LIVE & DIE IN LA
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2003, 05:29:12 PM »
If you dont want to mark your race then mark the box that says decline to state or other.
These data are not always used in negatve ways statistics are used in many ways alot of which actually are to help as governator stated above.
I am against prop 54.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2003, 05:32:46 PM »
If you dont want to mark your race then mark the box that says decline to state or other.
These data are not always used in negatve ways statistics are used in many ways alot of which actually are to help as governator stated above.
I am against prop 54.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Proposition 54
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2003, 10:03:02 PM »
i'll probably vote for it i guess, but it's a stupid proposition. all it's doing is asking for your race/ethinicity .

Prop 54 eliminates the question of race, and you say "all its doing is asking for race/ethinicity". So, we're saying the complete opposite. I rest my case, you're an idiot.

you're dumbass ::)

my whole point was all it (meaning all the random paperworks that ask you questions on tests,applications,various other official paperwork)  is asking you for your race.

i can't help it that you think i said prop 54 was just asking you what race you were

quit being so niggled for pete's sakes, and trying to have an argument with me about something we both said  ::)

u fucking people are wacked outta your gord

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2003, 12:06:20 AM »

you're dumbass ::)

I wouldn't do this, but since ironically you're calling me dumb, and it seems like you always try make yourself appear more American by putting down Mexicans of your own kind......
You just trashed the english language with that phrase....

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2003, 12:08:40 AM »

i can't help it that you think i said prop 54 was just asking you what race you were

I can't help it your English is not that good.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2003, 02:00:37 AM »
lol oh god, now i know i really got you in the corner when you have to resort to being my spell checker

sorry , i didn't know my englsih teacher was following me on the internet, making sure i had correct grammar everywhere i go ::)

and what a hypocrit.....you say i got off topic on the other thread,lol, know you try to diss me for leaving out an A...lol ,oh shit! i forgot to make my i's upper case.....huck huck gee wiz maw i dent learnded naffin at school

you're A dumbass
« Last Edit: September 19, 2003, 02:03:45 AM by Don Jacob Corleone »

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2003, 02:32:49 AM »
lol oh god, now i know i really got you in the corner when you have to resort to being my spell checker

sorry , i didn't know my englsih teacher was following me on the internet, making sure i had correct grammar everywhere i go ::)

and what a hypocrit.....you say i got off topic on the other thread,lol, know you try to diss me for leaving out an A...lol ,oh shit! i forgot to make my i's upper case.....huck huck gee wiz maw i dent learnded naffin at school

you're A dumbass

Don't get your panties all in a twist Jake. Is it that time of the month for you again? Come back in 5-7 days you bleeding cunt.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2003, 05:50:37 PM »
i just love how pathetic you are.

first you try to argue with me about something we both said. now you're using my disses....wow congradulations let's all stand up and give governator a round of applause for being the most desperate and angst ridden poster!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2003, 08:20:00 PM »

first you try to argue with me about something we both said.

i'll probably vote for it i guess, but it's a stupid proposition. all it's doing is asking for your race/ethinicity .

Governator is against Prop 54...u just said u would vote for it.  Its not the same thing

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2003, 08:34:13 PM »
Javier, don't waste your time explaining it to him, I think he realized that he was wrong, but just doesn't know how to handle it.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2003, 11:54:24 AM »

first you try to argue with me about something we both said.

Governator is against Prop 54...u just said u would vote for it.  Its not the same thing

no no no, i wasn't saying we agreed on the prop i was saying that we were saying the same thing about what it was about.

governator though i was a helmet retard who was going to go into a voting booth and the question that said prop 54 would be asking for my race....he read what i was saying wrong/i mistyped what i was trying to say

anyways we said the same thing about what it was about

again get off the sack already, governator

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2003, 01:46:40 PM »
i mistyped what i was trying to say

There goes your whole argument paisa boy. You just stated that you mistyped what you were trying to say, so you can't blame anyone for being misinformed on what you were actually trying to write because quite frankly I do not read minds, I just read what you state. Now that we got all that cleared up, you can finally get off deeezzz nuts.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2003, 01:31:15 PM »
how pathetic....you're a sad little boy

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2003, 02:14:10 PM »
I'll take that comment as a "You got me... I'm an idiot"