Author Topic: Yukmouth says Pac beat Dres ass disses Em 50 & more!  (Read 976 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Yukmouth says Pac beat Dres ass disses Em 50 & more!
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2003, 12:49:39 PM »
notice how when yuk said about that dre got beaten by pac,.. then the interviewer asked how do you know this,.. then yuk said that he heard about it.
lol, what a dipshit yuk was for sayin that. how the fuck can he take that for real, if he dont know its for real. ppl say alot of stuff, but you dont go believin it untill u know there's proof.

yuk is just bein on pac's dick and talkin shit on dre. everybody knows that the beef between pac & dre was fueled by suge. 2pac didnt have real beef wit dre. man,... why would he?... suge got in pac's ear and told him to diss dre

plus that dont sound realistic about pac beatin up dre, when dre is twice pac's size. dre would forsure stomp him.

anyways, yuk makes some good music, but he's not very intelligent when he speaks, just like how daz is.
i could believe pac could beat up dre, dre maybe big but the bigger you are the harder you fall.....althaugh i doubt it happenned cos suge would have blerted it out a million times, but then again he doesn't talk about anything true....

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2003, 01:01:16 PM »
This is all because Dre said that line to Ja Rule about how Pac was real and wouldn't do shit with Ja, and Dre says how he knew him, etc.  Then Em did that chorus "Pac would never ride with Ja, na na na na na na" all that , LOL.  Pretty funny diss actually. Yuk must be down with the Row & Ja so he got his panties twisted.  

Doesn't he have the same problem with Suge?  Suge doesn't work with westcoast cats, He puts Jay Z & Ja on every album he releases.  Doesn't Ja hate Suge for not putting any of the westcoast on?  Snoop has just as many westcoast cats on his label as Suge does.  

SGV

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2003, 01:19:07 PM »
Only reply, don't bother to argue.

Yuk IS NOT HATING. Obviously, you're not listening, and you're jumping the gun to defend Dre/Em/50. Yuk was asked how he felt about them using Pac beats, he got on all of them. He said Pac probably wouldn't have liked Em since he's white. Possibly true. Wouldn't kick it with 50 because he's a snitch, J Prince told him that. Wouldn't kick it with either of them because they're down with Dre, which is truth. Got on Ja for wearing bandanas, taking his shirt off and showing his tats. So, Scorpion, shut up. You didn't listen. You're opinion in this matter is worthless. Listen before you make an assumption. Yuk said that THE ONLY people who should use Pac beats are the people who knew Pac the best. The Outlawz, Richie Rich etc. Yuk didn't not say Em was wack, he did not say 50 or Dre are wack, he's not hating. He's not commenting on success, he's only commenting on how they're using Pac to sell. He got at everyone who does it.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2003, 01:22:03 PM »

Yuk IS NOT HATING. Obviously, you're not listening, and you're jumping the gun to defend Dre/Em/50. Yuk was asked how he felt about them using Pac beats, he got on all of them. He said Pac probably wouldn't have liked Em since he's white. Possibly true. Wouldn't kick it with 50 because he's a snitch, J Prince told him that. Wouldn't kick it with either of them because they're down with Dre, which is truth. Got on Ja for wearing bandanas, taking his shirt off and showing his tats. So, Scorpion, shut up. You didn't listen. You're opinion in this matter is worthless. Listen before you make an assumption. Yuk said that THE ONLY people who should use Pac beats are the people who knew Pac the best. The Outlawz, Richie Rich etc. Yuk didn't not say Em was wack, he did not say 50 or Dre are wack, he's not hating. He's not commenting on success, he's only commenting on how they're using Pac to sell. He got at everyone who does it.

Well said. Yuk does need to slow down a bit on it though.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2003, 01:46:23 PM »

Oh,  cool.  How the fuck do you explain the interview last week where he was clowning Dre etc. about not helping out the westcoast?  Dude's got Dre's nuts on his chin, fuck him, and Fuck you too.  Just cuss me out and leave the board again.  

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2003, 01:59:53 PM »
doesnt suprise me, quite smart talking if you wanna diss dre und his crew, cause he rides pac's dick unhonest like a gay motherfucker, so how the hell could he contradict that? haha
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

M-O-Z-04

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2003, 02:33:07 PM »
omg i cant believe ya'll hatin on yuk for sayin that shit , so is fatal from the outlawz a bitch for dissin em and 50 coz of that hail mary shit
The boss wants U dead then its off with ur head
especially a bitch nigga that talks 2 da feds
especially a bitch nigga that walks with da feds
2 avoid shows coz niggaz about 2 toss him sum lead -Yukmouth

DutchV

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2003, 03:18:56 PM »
YAY!!!! Another mediocre westcoast rapper who hates Dre since he's successful.  I LOVE these interviews!!!!

You are an ignorant mothafucka arent ya?   Is SGV the only poster here that actually listened to the interview?  Yuk dont hate on people for gettin money, infact he says the MONEY is the only thing he respects about Master P.  

It blows my mind how dumb people are, Yuk on Pacs nuts?   YA RIGHT, the first nigga to SUPPORT PAC AFTER HIS DEATH.  He didnt let Pac fall off, didnt let people think that Biggie was the only one that people had love for.  

You ignorant fools are in for some shit when the Regime' takes over the game.  Yuk is ambassador of the Bay, holds shit down for B Legit, E-40, all those original Bay Cats.  Yuk gets the street respect around the yay, so I guess it doesnt really matter what some dumb 'internet gangsta' be feeling bout him.  

Bottom line, dont speak on Yuk and the rest of the Regime til you know wtf is UP.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2003, 03:23:37 PM »
lol quite dominant and arrogant for a 1st post :D
No, it's not a sin

BIGGBOYY2002

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2003, 03:32:55 PM »
Man fuck da Bay!!!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2003, 03:34:20 PM »
Man fuck da Bay!!!

quite damn ignorant for the 10th post! lol
No, it's not a sin

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2003, 03:37:40 PM »
1. Hahaha @ SGV insultin' someone even though he won't respond in this thread again. What a bitch.

2. @ LAZoo: How do you know if Pac's beef with Dre was real or not? No one does except for Suge (and maybe Dre).

3. What Yuk said wasn't THAT bad, but he definitely does need to stop this immature hating.

DutchV

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2003, 03:52:35 PM »
Man fuck da Bay!!!

The Rap game wouldnt be anything close to what it is now, if not for the Bay.  All the famous lingo that snoop uses ALL originated in the Bay.  Snoop reminds me of a fake ass Mac Dre.. =/    He trys and steal the Bay's image and then hop on over and give love to the East.  Man fuck that... and fuck you too, you hatin, busta brown biatch.

DutchV

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2003, 04:02:34 PM »
lol quite dominant and arrogant for a 1st post :D

your pic of Pac, damn thats a classic... Ima steal that shit from ya.  Musta been just minutes before he died =/  

R.I.P.  Pac

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2003, 04:05:39 PM »
You ignorant fools are in for some shit when the Regime' takes over the game.