Author Topic: Yukmouth says Pac beat Dres ass disses Em 50 & more!  (Read 998 times)

TSmitty

• Lil Geezy
  • IV Life=The Future
Re:Yukmouth says Pac beat Dres ass disses Em 50 & more!
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2003, 07:30:42 PM »
just what the rap game needs another Daz ::)

If you take your shirt off your bitin Pac ::) lol

straight comedy
"Im Cavi which only means Young Buc Dope"-Young Buc-Tales from the Block

DutchV

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2003, 07:40:31 PM »
just what the rap game needs another Daz ::)

If you take your shirt off your bitin Pac ::) lol

straight comedy

its hard to explain verbally, but whenever Ja does anything, he does it the same sort of way Pac did.  Like shit dont make a living, living in someone else's shadow.  You got power like that, start your own trends... dont try and carry on Pacs trends n shit. Like I said, its hard to explain.  Just watch Ja Rules dimenior(sp) he is like a Mini Me Pac.  Haha, and I like Ja MORE than 50 if anyone cares..  just pointing out the odvious.  

Bomb-A®

« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2003, 09:37:17 PM »

and how the fuck do u know pac didn't have real beef with dre and if it was suge who told him to diss dre?
so don't come with...he heard

I believe more YUK than you and it would't surprise me if dre got a beatdown

what beef could 2pac and dre possibly have had?

peace

DutchV

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2003, 01:09:07 AM »

and how the fuck do u know pac didn't have real beef with dre and if it was suge who told him to diss dre?
so don't come with...he heard

I believe more YUK than you and it would't surprise me if dre got a beatdown

what beef could 2pac and dre possibly have had?

peace

I hope to GOD your fucking joking!  Go listen to "2live&die in la"  at the end Pac says "California love part motha fuckin 2, without GAY ASS DRE"  Dre is a biter, Pac and Deathrow realized that shit.  He takes credit for shit he didnt even produce.  Fuck Dre

Takegami

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2003, 01:50:14 AM »
Yukmouth is upset that Dre hasn't given him anything even when Yukmouths manager has contacted Dre (so it would be money in D.R.E.'s pocket but he's refused - from word) He said in an interview a good while ago about wanting to work with Dre & Snoop. But I think hanging with Fatal and his New Jerz homs for a few weeks while they were recording made him see there's more to money in the rap game for icon status, and perosnal beliefs etc.

DutchV

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2003, 09:28:29 AM »
Yukmouth is upset that Dre hasn't given him anything even when Yukmouths manager has contacted Dre (so it would be money in D.R.E.'s pocket but he's refused - from word) He said in an interview a good while ago about wanting to work with Dre & Snoop. But I think hanging with Fatal and his New Jerz homs for a few weeks while they were recording made him see there's more to money in the rap game for icon status, and perosnal beliefs etc.

lol, you KNOW Yuk only wanted to work with Dre/Snoop for the paper.  He doesnt respect those biters.. just wants his.  I love Yuk for being real as fuck

Goatman

« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2003, 10:10:03 AM »
Shitmouth can say whatever he wants but Dre and Snoop get the last laugh because they both are rich as fuck and Yuk is still sucking J Prince's dick for some change

DutchV

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2003, 04:19:21 PM »
#1 Goatman your a fucking idiot.

I just re listened to the Yuk interview with Siccness.net, basically if you actually LISTEN and not jump to conclusions.. Yuk is saying Ja, 50 and everyone who started off wearing shit, now goin shirtless with a gang of tats are just trying to FILL PACS SHOES.  Trying to be like he was.  He aint saying too much about Ja..  just saying that the only TWO people doing that shit BEFORE Pac died was of course PAC, and also LL Cool J.  YEA HE GAVE PROPS TO LL COOL J BITCH.. he is so real ya'll cant handle it.. fucking mindwashed radio junkies.

Also what he said about Pac and Eminem was that Pac was a KNOWN Black Panther.  And thats real.  Also if Pac were around, him and One Nation would own the industry, Jay Z, Eminem, 50 Cent, & Ja Rule woulda never blown up the way they did.  Even Dre wouldnt have made much of a comeback attempt.

Goatman

« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2003, 07:13:28 PM »
Shitmouth is a bitch that nigga probably is scare of Master P and i bet he dont live in Oakland he probably lives in San Francisco with all the other gays..

Citizen-Y

« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2003, 03:26:29 AM »
Shitmouth is a bitch that nigga probably is scare of Master P and i bet he dont live in Oakland he probably lives in San Francisco with all the other gays..

Any relation to the Goatse Man?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2003, 08:29:29 AM »
East>West