Author Topic: Young Buck and the G-Unit album?  (Read 266 times)

Efrain

Young Buck and the G-Unit album?
« on: September 18, 2003, 07:15:53 AM »
Since 50 came back on the scene Banks and Yayo have been there holding him down. It was really the chemistry between the three of them that solidified that whole “G-Unit” clique thing. Now with Yayo locked up and Young Buck there do ya’ll still look at the “G-Unit” group the same?
I feel like Young Buck is kinda corny, not terrible but just not what you would expect. He’s got the whole dirty dirty south thing going on which is whatever but I’m not ecstatic about it. It’s the overly trite rhymes, predictable subject matter and forced “accent so thick you can’t even talk” type of flow that to me, doesn’t really belong along side the witty lyrical Banks and 50. Either way it’ll be good that some of the old Tony Yayo verses will make the album, but what do ya’ll think?

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Young Buck and the G-Unit album?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2003, 08:11:39 AM »
I ain't really heard enough of Buck to form a solid opinion, but so far I haven't got anything against the man. I also doubt that I won't like him eventually. And I can understand the whole "wholy trinity" thing too - that's the way it used to be. But if all the G-unit members (the rapping ones, not the whole huge crew) feel this guy deserves to be put on the team, then go ahead - I got confidence in those guys.

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2003, 09:27:57 AM »
But if all the G-unit members (the rapping ones, not the whole huge crew) feel this guy deserves to be put on the team, then go ahead - I got confidence in those guys.
Agreed  ;)

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2003, 11:39:27 AM »
Young Buck fuckin kills it on most of tha tracks hes on.

eS El Duque

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2003, 05:33:32 PM »
Bucks is ok...Banks/50 are way better than him though

Goatman

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2003, 05:35:26 PM »
you dumb niggas Buck is better than 50, Banks, and Yayo

Jome

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2003, 09:27:11 PM »

Not by any chance.

Buck have impressed me lately..
When I first heard him on mixtapes, and then on "Blood Hound", I thought "god nooo"

Since then he have improved his flow, became more versatile and funnier..
He kills it on the newer mixtapes and tracks..

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2003, 01:20:16 AM »
Buck's been improving, but I'd rather have Yayo instead.

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2003, 01:45:11 PM »
I'm not feelin Buck's southern style with 50/Banks...Would definately rather have Yayo...and isn't Tony Yayo gettin out sometime before the end of the year?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2003, 02:27:00 PM »

Not by any chance.

Buck have impressed me lately..
When I first heard him on mixtapes, and then on "Blood Hound", I thought "god nooo"

Since then he have improved his flow, became more versatile and funnier..
He kills it on the newer mixtapes and tracks..

^^str8 talk.............though i dig bloodhound, shit was nice, but bic fuked that shit up big tme and everythin else he came on he was kinda weak but then suddenly he started to improve..........

now his killin tracks...........even if subject matta is played out............

only thing i got against cat is originality..........he seems to be influenced by a cat who his always workin with to see how his rhyme comes out...........for example on 50cents pimp remix, snoop came nice with the way he flowed with the beat, so buc duz that style. even hough he comes nice...........on the 50 joint "right thurrr" he comes in the way 50 duz his rhyme........and again comes real nice but i wonder if he'd do shit like that if it was a solo track............plus it aint a goos sign if u gon have solo joints if u dont know how to ride a beat............but u know, the g unit album will tell LOADS about all the other members.........though yayo hasnt had a chance to improve due to still being caged, but u know, u gotta luck forward to this album!

peace!

jerrod1416

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2003, 02:36:33 PM »
Regardless of what you say you are wrong. Buck is total trash. He doesn't fit the group well at all. It would be better if they could just drop buck and get yayo back. Listen to all the old g unit songs and listen to the ones with buck on them now.  THe old ones were much better. I gurantee you if yayo had rapped on stunt 101 it would have been a much better song.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2003, 11:24:35 PM »
whens the album comin out?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2003, 07:46:51 PM »
I'm not feelin Buck's southern style with 50/Banks...Would definately rather have Yayo...and isn't Tony Yayo gettin out sometime before the end of the year?

Anyone know when he gets out?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2003, 07:47:08 PM »
whens the album comin out?

November 18