Author Topic: Muslim Terrorists Are Infiltrating The US Military  (Read 625 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Muslim Terrorists Are Infiltrating The US Military
« on: September 21, 2003, 05:23:02 PM »

Can we please stop with all this BS about how Muslims are just as patriotic as everyone else? I don't care how many propaganda commercials they run on TV with Muslims proudly saying "I am an American", because the truth is they aren't. They hate us and they hate our country and they want to kill each and every one of us. Enough is enough. The enemy is all around us. We are willingly importing our own destruction and no one seems to care. Muslims shouldn't even be allowed in this country, let alone serving in the military. When will the madness stop and people wake the hell up?

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/09/20/ch...rest/index.html

U.S. Army Muslim chaplain arrested
Official: Captain had classified Guantanamo documents
From Chris Plante
CNN
Sunday, September 21, 2003 Posted: 2:19 PM EDT (1819 GMT)

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A Muslim chaplain in the U.S. Army has been arrested and is being investigated on suspicion of espionage and possibly treason, officials familiar with the case told CNN.

Army Capt. James Yee was taken into custody by U.S. military authorities September 10 at the naval air station in Jacksonville, Florida, while in possession of classified documents "that a chaplain shouldn't have," an official told CNN, speaking on the condition of anonymity.

The official said the documents included "diagrams of the cells and the facilities at Guantanamo [Bay, Cuba]" where about 600 al Qaeda and other "enemy combatants" are being held by the military.

Yee also was carrying lists of detainees being held there as well as lists of their interrogators, the source said.

In addition to the classified documents, Yee is "believed to have ties to [radical Muslims in the U.S.] that are now under investigation," the source said. He said he could not elaborate on the basis for that belief.

Although no charges have been filed, the U.S. military is "investigating whether [Yee] may have [been involved in] espionage or treason," the official said.

"There are a series of things that would lead a reasonable person to believe that something" was out of line, the official said.

Army officials with the U.S. Southern Command, which controls the Guantanamo facility, told CNN that they could not comment on the status of the investigation but acknowledged that Yee had been taken into custody and said he is a 1990 graduate of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point.

They said he became an air-defense artillery officer and left the Army some time later.

The Southern Command official said Yee then converted to Islam and returned to the Army as a Muslim chaplain and had been assigned to the detention facility at Guantanamo Bay in November 2002.

Yee is one of about a dozen Muslim chaplains in the U.S. military, according to officials.

U.S. government sources contacted by CNN said that after leaving the Army, Yee moved to Syria, where he lived for four years studying Islam and was married, apparently to a Syrian woman.

A State Department document available on the Internet confirms Yee's time in Syria, saying he "spent four years studying Arabic and Islam in Damascus, Syria."

In the same document, Yee is quoted as saying, "An act of terrorism, the taking of innocent civilian lives, is prohibited by Islam, and whoever has done this needs to be brought to justice, whether he is Muslim or not."

According to the AP, Yee is being held at a military brig in Charleston, South Carolina -- the same place officials are holding Yaser Esam Hamdi, an American-born Saudi accused of fighting with the Taliban, and Jose Padilla, a former Chicago, Illinois, gang member charged with plotting to detonate a radioactive "dirty bomb."

Yee has been interrogated by Army and Navy law enforcement officials, and by the FBI.

Justice Department officials contacted by CNN confirmed that they had participated in some of the interrogations but said the lead agencies in the investigation are military.

There are between 4,000 and 10,000 practicing Muslims serving in the U.S. armed forces.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:Muslim Terrorists Are Infiltrating The US Military
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2003, 05:25:42 PM »
ahhhhh shit...Club Caucasion strikes again...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

eS El Duque

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2003, 07:25:18 PM »
ahhhhh shit...Club Caucasion strikes again...

lol ;D

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2003, 08:23:40 PM »

There are between 4,000 and 10,000 practicing Muslims serving in the U.S. armed forces.

Thanks CNN for saying that are a shitload of muslims serving in the armed forces...while only ONE is being investigated. Give it a break..ur an america extremist

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2003, 10:31:22 PM »

The enemy is all around us.

LOL sounds like sum deranged ex-army Vietnam vet lunatic living in forest....lol

Geez...paranoid are we??

btw..lol@ Rod... ;D

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2003, 06:51:14 AM »

Can we please stop with all this BS about how Muslims are just as patriotic as everyone else? I don't care how many propaganda commercials they run on TV with Muslims proudly saying "I am an American", because the truth is they aren't. They hate us and they hate our country and they want to kill each and every one of us. Enough is enough. The enemy is all around us. We are willingly importing our own destruction and no one seems to care. Muslims shouldn't even be allowed in this country, let alone serving in the military. When will the madness stop and people wake the hell up?

Even President Bush knows that you have been fooled.  He laughs the hardest at you.  His aims are much more broad than this so-called "war on terrorism".  The "war on terrorism" is just a tool Bush's regime has used to exact their global ambitions.  Your a pon in Bush's game.  
« Last Edit: September 22, 2003, 06:51:46 AM by Ibrahim Islam »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2003, 03:03:53 PM »
I guess you guys forgot about the Muslim US solider who threw a grenade into a tent and killed 2 other soldiers and injured 15 more a few months ago in Iraq. He said he did it because he did not believe in fighting against other Muslims.

You guys are so naive and uninformed and misguided and politcally correct that you refuse to see reality.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2003, 03:12:22 PM by CWalker187 »

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2003, 03:52:50 PM »
You guys are so naive and uninformed and misguided and politcally correct that you refuse to see reality.

whats funny, is thats how youre perceived also...

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2003, 05:33:40 PM »
I guess you guys forgot about the Muslim US solider who threw a grenade into a tent and killed 2 other soldiers and injured 15 more a few months ago in Iraq. He said he did it because he did not believe in fighting against other Muslims.

All I can say is: What a brave, honorable person who in my eyes is a Hero.

*waits for CWalker to get his panties all in a twist again*

infinite59

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2003, 05:50:19 PM »

What's wrong with him not wanting to kill his brothers in faith?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2003, 05:51:29 PM by Ibrahim Islam »

Woodrow

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2003, 06:18:44 PM »

What's wrong with him not wanting to kill his brothers in faith?

Because he killed other people.

Not to mention that he signed up for the ARMY. Don't sign up for the Army if you don't want to kill people.

Woodrow

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2003, 06:20:49 PM »

I thought Islam was a religion of peace. Why would you call a killer a "brave, honorable person who in my eyes is a Hero"

???

I'm confused.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2003, 06:30:18 PM »

I thought Islam was a religion of peace. Why would you call a killer a "brave, honorable person who in my eyes is a Hero"

???

I'm confused.

1. It was sarcasm. Maybe you're too dumb to realize that.

2. Why is it that when a Muslim person makes a comment you immediately tie his beliefs to his religion. Isn't Christianity a religion of peace? Then explain the actions of Hitler, Stalin, Bush, and other white terrorists.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2003, 06:31:37 PM »
Don't sign up for the Army if you don't want to kill people.

But he did want to kill people, and he showed that.  :D

*Again waits for CWalker and this time also Engel to get their panties bunched up*

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2003, 06:32:30 PM »
Ok Engel, since it seems that you're not very bright and can't read between the lines, THAT TOO WAS SARCASM. I pity the dumb.