Author Topic: Why is it....  (Read 918 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Why is it....
« on: September 22, 2003, 12:05:38 PM »
That when white people say like White Pride or something people hate and assume they are rascist, but when other races like Hispanics say Brown Pride or have Brown Pride is ok...same with all other races....I'm just wondering why white people that claim white pride are considered rascist?  Just wondering....

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Why is it....
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2003, 12:26:03 PM »
IMO i don't care if someone says it...i mean as long as they don't do the nazi salute after saying it. seriously anyone who gets pissy about someone being proud of their race.....is a little hyper racial bitch.  but i guess  to be more PC whites who are proud should be less general and say shit like "irish pride" or "british pride" to ease the conotation.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

pappy

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2003, 12:26:56 PM »
b/c as white people we are paying for what our ancestors did even tho we had nothing to do with it.  sought of like when blacks can diss white people all they want an not be called a racist but when i said ibo was a nigger even after he talked shit about new york an an my mother i was a racist

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2003, 12:33:39 PM »
White Pride 4 life!!!! "For the race, everything, for those outside the race, nothing!!!!"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2003, 12:38:22 PM »
b/c as white people we are paying for what our ancestors did even tho we had nothing to do with it.  sought of like when blacks can diss white people all they want an not be called a racist but when i said ibo was a nigger even after he talked shit about new york an an my mother i was a racist

lol you don't got to be racist to relise Ibo is a ____

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

pappy

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2003, 12:47:16 PM »

lol you don't got to be racist to relise Ibo is a ____

yea plus i called an asiain woman a chink when she got into a car accident with me an even tho i said i regreted what i said an felt bad i was still a racist an the fact i even talk shit about white people even tho im white gets overlooked but hey im white so i cant say shit about any1 except white people

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2003, 01:06:22 PM »
i hate everybody

budsmokeronly

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2003, 10:38:48 PM »
its because no one is as smart as you krimson.  I say you run for president.

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2003, 11:25:29 PM »
White Pride 4 life!!!! "For the race, everything, for those outside the race, nothing!!!!"

shut up with that.....

::)

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2003, 05:56:13 PM »
its because no one is as smart as you krimson.  I say you run for president.

Leave it up to AC to come in here and ruin the thread...lol, he has some smart ass comment to say in almost every thread I make now.... ::)

budsmokeronly

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2003, 08:32:40 PM »
Leave it up to AC to come in here and ruin the thread...lol, he has some smart ass comment to say in almost every thread I make now....  

I wish I could make a smart ass comment in everyone of your threads, but I really don't have that much time to spend on here.  I think you should cry about, maybe that will make me feel bad and apologize.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2003, 08:38:09 PM »
As a White man I feel my people have never done anything or are now doing anything which I would be proud of. Black people can have pride because look at the progression they've made. They started off as slaves & strong Black leaders have emergered such as Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Elijah  Muhhamed, Marcus Garvey, Eldridge Cleaver, Huey Newton, Bobby Seale, etc..

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

pappy

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2003, 08:40:47 PM »
As a White man
wait a minute ur white this whole time i thought u were black lol

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2003, 09:04:05 PM »
As a White man
wait a minute ur white this whole time i thought u were black lol
lol

Woodrow

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2003, 09:13:59 PM »
As a White man I feel my people have never done anything or are now doing anything which I would be proud of.

LOL.

Self hatred is not a postive thing to have in your life. Just ask Infinite.