Author Topic: Why is it....  (Read 921 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Why is it....
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2003, 09:26:18 PM »
As a White man I feel my people have never done anything or are now doing anything which I would be proud of.

LOL.

Self hatred is not a postive thing to have in your life. Just ask Infinite.

not having pride is self hatred?

Me personally, I dont have pride really...it wasnt my option to be a latino. But I do respect it

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2003, 09:37:54 PM »
Leave it up to AC to come in here and ruin the thread...lol, he has some smart ass comment to say in almost every thread I make now....  

I wish I could make a smart ass comment in everyone of your threads, but I really don't have that much time to spend on here.  I think you should cry about, maybe that will make me feel bad and apologize.

All of a sudden from the time I replied to your thread about songs...you seem to have gotten pissed off and start talking shit....It's funny how you hate someone you don't even know lol...I don't even hate you, I actually don't give a monkey's ass about you...I can't hate someone I don't fucking know....

budsmokeronly

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2003, 09:40:50 PM »
All of a sudden from the time I replied to your thread about songs...you seem to have gotten pissed off and start talking shit....It's funny how you hate someone you don't even know lol...I don't even hate you, I actually don't give a monkey's ass about you...I can't hate someone I don't fucking know....

hey sally sensitive, I don't hate you, I don't even know you.  dunno where you get that I am pissed off.  you are just fun to fuck with cause you seem to take it to the heart.  would you like a tampon?

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2003, 09:43:50 PM »

hey sally sensitive, I don't hate you, I don't even know you.  dunno where you get that I am pissed off.  you are just fun to fuck with cause you seem to take it to the heart.  would you like a tampon?

nah, every since I replied to your thread your thread about songs, you get all bitchy and reply to one of my threads dissing me...I don't give a fuck, I didnt even reply to what you said....you make me laugh, keep on dissin, just makes you look like a jackass...

budsmokeronly

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2003, 10:03:48 PM »
thats what I aim for

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2003, 10:11:43 AM »
what would you say if Id say im proud of bein a german?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2003, 10:12:04 AM by 7even[pG] »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2003, 10:51:58 AM »
^I'd say yur a no good scum bag dick suckin fuckin white boy NAZI and should burn in hell....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2003, 10:58:17 AM »
thanks. krimson, you got your answer?
No, it's not a sin

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2003, 12:53:22 PM »
As a White man I feel my people have never done anything or are now doing anything which I would be proud of. Black people can have pride because look at the progression they've made. They started off as slaves & strong Black leaders have emergered such as Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Elijah  Muhhamed, Marcus Garvey, Eldridge Cleaver, Huey Newton, Bobby Seale, etc..

i always say there's nothing funnier in life than a white boy who thinks he's black or a black person who thinks he's white.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2003, 03:42:57 PM »
As a White man I feel my people have never done anything or are now doing anything which I would be proud of. Black people can have pride because look at the progression they've made. They started off as slaves & strong Black leaders have emergered such as Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Elijah  Muhhamed, Marcus Garvey, Eldridge Cleaver, Huey Newton, Bobby Seale, etc..

i always say there's nothing funnier in life than a white boy who thinks he's black or a black person who thinks he's white.

... or a Mexican who thinks he's white, just so he can pass himself off as being American when he knows as well as anyone else that he's got no documents....

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2003, 07:37:34 PM »
petty, petty, pety , man you are.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2003, 01:17:28 PM »

Considering I pointed out that I was White in the post your response makes no sense.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2003, 02:53:25 PM »

Considering I pointed out that I was White in the post your response makes no sense.

considering the bold thing, it makes perfect sense.
No, it's not a sin

AWS SS 88

« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2003, 02:55:39 PM »
^I'd say yur a no good scum bag dick suckin fuckin white boy NAZI and should burn in hell....

germany has banned anything to do with nazi germany,i dont even think people in germany can have nazi pictures on their computer without being arrested,i guess 7even is the only one here who knows for sure,but youre statement made no sense considering their laws against that sort of thing.

are you proud of being middle eastern? if so you must be a mindless terrorist ready to fly a plane into the sears tower any day now,so you sir,should burn in hell

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2003, 05:04:44 PM »
yo im black, and proud of it, we gotta alot of shit to be proud of.............but how can whites be soo proud of their past, look what y'all past fuckers did to anyone who wernt white, u think that shits right?

see i aint dissin y'all...........maybe y'all treat each person with the right respect, no matter what colour skin they have, religion or no religion.......but to be proud of ya past is weak............nows the time for sum of y'all white cats to make a name for yaself......real talk there.........i dont got problem with new white cats........like the younger generation, like us, but the older one still i wouldnt chill with, cuz there was bought up with racism............maybe sum of y'all parents still are and maybe som of u still are...........but anyone here whos white and can seriously say thay aint racist and treat each cat with real respect gets luv from this nigga

peace