Author Topic: Why is it....  (Read 939 times)

No Set Trippin

Re:Why is it....
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2003, 06:22:30 PM »
yo im black, and proud of it, we gotta alot of shit to be proud of.............but how can whites be soo proud of their past, look what y'all past fuckers did to anyone who wernt white, u think that shits right?

see i aint dissin y'all...........maybe y'all treat each person with the right respect, no matter what colour skin they have, religion or no religion.......but to be proud of ya past is weak............nows the time for sum of y'all white cats to make a name for yaself......real talk there.........i dont got problem with new white cats........like the younger generation, like us, but the older one still i wouldnt chill with, cuz there was bought up with racism............maybe sum of y'all parents still are and maybe som of u still are...........but anyone here whos white and can seriously say thay aint racist and treat each cat with real respect gets luv from this nigga

peace

i dont think that many white people are proud that they had slaves in there past... but i do see ur point... and assume Dr. Licoln isnt because of the good things he did by saveing that brother that was getting jumped

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2003, 07:24:01 PM »
I think the best way to say it is this: I have no problem being a White person. Obviously if I can acknowledge that I do not think I am Black. However, I refuse to be proud of my ancestors who raped & killed Black, Asians, Indians, Jews, etc..
« Last Edit: September 26, 2003, 07:24:20 PM by Dr._Lincoln »

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

AWS SS 88

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2003, 08:18:12 PM »
so blacks are proud that their ancestors sold other blacks to whites?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2003, 09:00:30 PM »

Thats true, I cant defend those Oreos.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2003, 11:44:59 PM »

good point

africans had slaves aswell....how do you think the pyramids were built

plus i think every race of people enslaved another in history when you look at it, racism existed amongst the whites aswell, the irish and italian communities in america didn't get along so well. there were many rival indian tribes who believed that the other was racial inferior. europe can't stand each other when you look at how they talk(ed) about different races in history/now. the only race of people who has a right to be proud is the Asians if you live by the "you can only be proud if you have  a clean ancestory " theory ,lol

paul mccartney one said live and let die

and i say be proud of what you are til the day you die

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2003, 03:02:36 AM »
most black americans can only think of their history in america, not their entire one. furthermore, imo most americans in general see their country as the world in many aspects. (the 'rest' of the world is simply some evil terroristic or nazi territory that needs ta be fight lol)
it's a bitch we have to call our soccer champions league winner just the best team in "europe"  because it's completely obvious that the best soccer team in europe rapes EVERY team out of europe bad. well, that's about it
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin