Author Topic: Race for Worst Karma lol...  (Read 517 times)

Doggystylin

Re:Race for Worst Karma lol...
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2003, 12:32:31 PM »
lmao, tom i already asked that Question if you were payin attention, n he answered too, lol

N DAMN SHES HOT THANX

budsmokeronly

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2003, 12:33:51 PM »
LMAO!  I'm not sure what crawled up my ass, but I know a gerbil crawled up Max Powers ass.  No wait, he had krimson put it up there.  that was a feret that crawled up his ass.

JTSimon

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2003, 12:40:17 PM »
lmao, tom i already asked that Question if you were payin attention, n he answered too, lol

N DAMN SHES HOT THANX

http://www.mfls.de/download.htm

Watch the Dr. Pepper commericial.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2003, 12:43:50 PM by Max Powers »

JTSimon

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2003, 12:43:12 PM »
LMAO!  I'm not sure what crawled up my ass, but I know a gerbil crawled up Max Powers ass.  No wait, he had krimson put it up there.  that was a feret that crawled up his ass.

So you confirmed something is up your ass  ;D

budsmokeronly

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2003, 12:57:58 PM »
So you confirmed something is up your ass  

no I haven't confirmed that yet, I need to find a flashlight.

PLANT

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2003, 03:16:35 PM »
what crawled up AC's ass and cumed inside??
I think it was all the people who like Snoop Dogg or it might have been all the people looking forward to the 213 album...

I could be wrong tho.  ???

budsmokeronly

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2003, 03:52:20 PM »
think it was all the people who like Snoop Dogg or it might have been all the people looking forward to the 213 album...

I could be wrong tho.  

nope, I like snoop dogg.  alot of peeps who defended snoop against me are fucking idiots though.  you are not one of them rep, you are cool.  I ain't mad at all.  I have nothin against peeps looking foward to the 213 album.  Hell I hope it is classic, I just think its gonna suck.  I am looking foward to the lil c-style album.  I am sure 95% of this forum don't give a fuck about him, and probably think of me as an idiot for thinking he will make a better album than 213.

PLANT

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2003, 03:57:07 PM »
think it was all the people who like Snoop Dogg or it might have been all the people looking forward to the 213 album...

I could be wrong tho.  

nope, I like snoop dogg.  alot of peeps who defended snoop against me are fucking idiots though.  you are not one of them rep, you are cool.  I ain't mad at all.  I have nothin against peeps looking foward to the 213 album.  Hell I hope it is classic, I just think its gonna suck.  I am looking foward to the lil c-style album.  I am sure 95% of this forum don't give a fuck about him, and probably think of me as an idiot for thinking he will make a better album than 213.
ok cool man....I just know that you USED to be a big time Snoop/DPG fan and now you're always coming down on them....I got nothing against u either Grundy, and Ive said before that I would chill with you in my thread, its just everytime I see a Snoop or 213 thread you try to rip them a new asshole....Its kind os getting old dude, so my reply to this was strictly based on that...

Nothing against you at all brother, but when someone mentioned something crawling up your ass, I thought it was the 213 bug or something...

-Peace  8)

budsmokeronly

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2003, 04:13:18 PM »
ok cool man....I just know that you USED to be a big time Snoop/DPG fan and now you're always coming down on them....I got nothing against u either Grundy, and Ive said before that I would chill with you in my thread, its just everytime I see a Snoop or 213 thread you try to rip them a new asshole....Its kind os getting old dude, so my reply to this was strictly based on that...

Nothing against you at all brother, but when someone mentioned something crawling up your ass, I thought it was the 213 bug or something...

-Peace  

I did used to really luv snoop and dpg, and thats why I am so hard on them now.  they sold out and make shitty music now, yet so many people still act like they make hits.  I like good music I don't care who makes it.  but never will I praise an artist just on their name even when they make shitty music.

eS El Duque

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2003, 04:14:10 PM »
I think I'm in the lead and right behind me is Don Jacob Corleone...

I just need a couple more offensive threads and I'm in the race  ;D

Krimson

Ratio = 0.058 %

Max Powers

ratio = 21.5 %

:D

Expected Karma when I have 2,911 post = -627  Dipset

Check out GOatman's karma to post ratio  ;D
« Last Edit: September 22, 2003, 04:14:33 PM by eS El Presidente »

Jome

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2003, 04:43:25 PM »
WAYS TO GET GOOD KARMA:

1. Change your name to something that sounds influenced by DJ Quik, Snoop Dogg or DPG(C), 213, and the Left Coast.
2. Praise T. Otally Un-Known for selling 3 records to his family.
3. Give your feelings on how Dr.Dre, Snoop Dogg and particularly 50 Cent ruins the whole Westcoast.

eS El Duque

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2003, 07:46:17 PM »
WAYS TO GET GOOD KARMA:

1. Change your name to something that sounds influenced by DJ Quik, Snoop Dogg or DPG(C), 213, and the Left Coast.
2. Praise T. Otally Un-Known for selling 3 records to his family.
3. Give your feelings on how Dr.Dre, Snoop Dogg and particularly 50 Cent ruins the whole Westcoast.

lol

mauzip

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2003, 10:22:53 PM »

-Peace  

I did used to really luv snoop and dpg, and thats why I am so hard on them now.  they sold out and make shitty music now, yet so many people still act like they make hits.  I like good music I don't care who makes it.  but never will I praise an artist just on their name even when they make shitty music.

Just wondering... but why do you always use 2 spaces between every sentence???

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2003, 04:27:03 PM »
if i posted more than twice a week this wouldnt even be close...i was way ahead when i quite posting...plus quake and nik got banned by the dictator or they would be ahead

Nightfall

« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2003, 11:05:28 AM »
everyone who can............diss me.. pleeeeaaz :(

i wanne have the worst karma