Author Topic: Who's gonna make me chicken soup?  (Read 102 times)

JTSimon

Who's gonna make me chicken soup?
« on: September 22, 2003, 12:59:36 PM »
I'm sick... :P and I can't sleep and the Chargers lost to the Ravens.

Fucking germ infested motherfuckers @ school. Next bitch that sneezes my way is getting fucked up...I don't care how fine she is.

So I'm just sitting here with a bottle of gatorade looking up stats for betting NFL this weekend :P

budsmokeronly

Re:Who's gonna make me chicken soup?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2003, 01:01:52 PM »
thanks for letting me know all of that.  and I won't be the one making your chicken soup.  could you please tell me your favorite parts from the care bear movie now?

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2003, 01:06:28 PM »
thanks for letting me know all of that.  and I won't be the one making your chicken soup.  could you please tell me your favorite parts from the care bear movie now?

The title was self explanatory...you didn't have to read the post...Dipset Bitch.

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2003, 01:12:55 PM »
hey im sick too so i jus went to the only important class that was neccasary today n missed my others, n i had some chicken soup earlier...oh yeah i still gotta go to my econ class @ 4 though, thats a college class i cant miss that shit.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2003, 01:14:42 PM »
[The title was self explanatory...you didn't have to read the post...Dipset Bitch. /quote]

I actually was forced by gunpoint to read it, you insensitive asshole.

JTSimon

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2003, 01:21:51 PM »
hey im sick too so i jus went to the only important class that was neccasary today n missed my others, n i had some chicken soup earlier...oh yeah i still gotta go to my econ class @ 4 though, thats a college class i cant miss that shit.

Hey I got Econ too....my teacher post the notes on the website.

So I will read that later.

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2003, 02:25:07 PM »
Starve a Cold..
Feed a fever..