Author Topic: ISLAM  (Read 394 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:ISLAM
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2003, 06:26:56 PM »

and call me a paisa all you want i ain't a lil bitch like javier , i take those coments with a grain of salt

thanx for the shoutout!!! now shut the fuck up and dont mention me ever again...racist

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2003, 07:19:24 PM »
^ shut up if you have nothing to contribute to the argument besides a bunch of nonsense and attempts to argue with me, fuck the hell off.

no matter who he was directing it at, he still tried to denigrate christianity...lord knows if me trauma or tom came in here bashing islam with some sort of "justifyable" cause **cough cough infinite bashing other religions cough cough** we'd be attacked prefusly.

so quit trying to start an argument

and call me a paisa all you want i ain't a lil bitch like javier , i take those coments with a grain of salt

Damn, you're a lot dumber than I thought.

1. You say "shut up if you have nothing to contribute to the argument". Well, you're arguing with me, so why should I not contribute. Then you say "besides a bunch of nonsense and attempts to argue with me". You already said we were having an argument, so how could I be trying to start an argument.

2. I wasn't trying to denigrate Christianity. In another thread, CWalker was actually doing that to Islam and claimed that only Muslims were terrorists, and that Muslims were responsible for the most deaths. I said that he was wrong, and if he was to apply a religious label to every terrorist, then it would end up showing that Christians have killed more people. That wasn't my point though, because I don't believe that you should classify someone's acts by his/her religion. The things don't correlate. The only reason I made this thread was to prove him wrong, which I obviously have, since he hasn't been able to reply. Truth hurts, I know. Maybe now he'll realize he's wrong.

3. People such as CWalker already bash Islam, and apply a religious label to terrorists, and go on to claim that these acts are taught by the religion.

I'm sorry you're so offended by the truth. Have a tampax...

1. god damn you are petty,and a hypocrit for calling me stupid. if you have nothing concerning the argument (meaning the topic at hand) quit trying to go off on tanjable arguments with me....it's getting old . so unless you want to discuss this post quit trying to be super debater

2. there are other ways of trying to prove c-walker wrong......it's not that hard , really. But you're doing too much  with that 'point' and put yourself to level c-walker.

3. if you take c-walker THAT seriously ......i laugh out loud at you

oh and thanks for sampling my disses, p. diddy, much appreciated.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2003, 07:21:41 PM »
Thank you for that. Some will never understand Islam but we are peaceful, we will only attack when attacked. I actually started reading The Qu'ran today. I feel foolish I waited so long.

i'm sorry , but this post make laugh with all of the irony

Explain the irony.

you thinking,people not understanding islam+you JUST starting to read the damn book=irony

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2003, 07:23:06 PM »

thanx for the shoutout!!! now shut the fuck up and dont mention me ever again...racist

hey it's javier the spic bean colored weeeeet back  :-*

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2003, 08:26:31 PM »

hey it's javier the spic bean colored weeeeet back  :-*

check out how stupid it sounds when a latino calls another latino a wetback...and in a disrespectful way.  How sad

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2003, 08:34:57 PM »
 :'(  cry me a river sweet heart

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2003, 08:36:58 PM »
Ok, you come into this thread out of fuckin nowhere and say that I'm trying to claim as Islam being the best religion and Christianity being evil. In response I tell you that this was over an argument me and CWalker were having, where he stated that Muslims were the only terrorists. Then you tell me to shut up unless I have anything to add to the argument. All I did was tell you why I made this thread, and you tell me to not to try and start arguments with you. If you don't want someone to reply to what you say, then don't say anything. If you can't handle being proven wrong, then shut up; it's that simple. You then go on to tell me that I could've proven CWalker wrong in another way; what the fuck do you care how I prove him wrong. He made a claim, and I took him up for it. He labeled terrorists by religion, so I did the same thing. The only reason I did it was to show him what he is doing, and show him that he's wrong.
Don't try arguing with me because you ran in this thread without knowing anything about why I made it. Get your facts straight, and go educate yourself, you ain't on my level.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2003, 08:37:31 PM »

lol ur just something else...kisses, calling a straight guy sweetheart...whats next? Post a picture of your dick in my email?!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2003, 08:46:02 PM »
Ok, you come into this thread out of fuckin nowhere and say that I'm trying to claim as Islam being the best religion and Christianity being evil. In response I tell you that this was over an argument me and CWalker were having, where he stated that Muslims were the only terrorists. Then you tell me to shut up unless I have anything to add to the argument. All I did was tell you why I made this thread, and you tell me to not to try and start arguments with you. If you don't want someone to reply to what you say, then don't say anything. If you can't handle being proven wrong, then shut up; it's that simple. You then go on to tell me that I could've proven CWalker wrong in another way; what the fuck do you care how I prove him wrong. He made a claim, and I took him up for it. He labeled terrorists by religion, so I did the same thing. The only reason I did it was to show him what he is doing, and show him that he's wrong.
Don't try arguing with me because you ran in this thread without knowing anything about why I made it. Get your facts straight, and go educate yourself, you ain't on my level.

don't try to twist this around and try to make yourself the victim here . i saw a post bashing my religion i defended it , i got attacked for it, then 4 posts later you reveal you were trying to get at c-walker. hmmm if i was trying to get at tech i wouldn't attack his religion as a whole. you're the one creating animosity here not me.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2003, 08:48:52 PM »

lol ur just something else...kisses, calling a straight guy sweetheart...whats next? Post a picture of your dick in my email?!

why? you want one? sorry i don't have a scanner.lol

hey he brought it up and insinuated it not me,lol

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2003, 08:53:44 PM »
Wow, you're one stupid fuck, or you just read what you want to read. Ok, since you're so fuckin slow, I'll do this step by step ESL boy.

---CWalker said that only Muslims were terrorists, and claimed that Muslims were responsible for the most deaths. He then bashes Islam by claiming that the religion teaches to kill

---I take him up on his comment and tell him that I'll prove him wrong

---I make a thread "describing Islam" and showing him that it doesn't teach to kill. I show him that in the same way they dig up quotes from the Qu'ran the same can be done to the Bible. I even claimed that NO RELIGION WOULD TEACH TO KILL, NOT CHRISTIANITY, NOT ISLAM. I even write that I DONT THINK ITS RIGHT TO LABEL SOMEONE AND HIS ACTIONS BY HIS RELIGION, THESE THINGS DONT CORRELATE.

---I say that the only reason I made the thread was to show CWalker what he does, and how it's wrong. I didn't bash Christianity anywhere, all I did was provide facts on how Christians have killed too, on a larger scale.

---If the truth offends you then I'm sorry. If you were to say "oh yea those Muslim terrorists killed 4000 people on 9/11"... I would say "yes they did". But how is me saying "the Christians killed 50 million Indians" wrong? Does the truth hurt you? Am I bashing your religion?

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2003, 08:57:07 PM »
Next time you make a comment, please read everything in its entirety. Your idiotic comments are getting out of hand. You say something dumb, I expose your stupidity, and in response you say something dumber. It's like a never-ending cycle. You love being proved wrong, huh? If not, you're doing a pretty good job at it.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2003, 10:00:08 PM »
quit repeating yourself....you got a bad habbit of doing that. Nevermind it's so fucking obvious you have no clue of what i'm trying to get at... ::)

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2003, 10:06:11 PM »
If you didn't make stupid remarks, and knew what the fuck is going on, then there would be no need for me to repeat myself. How ironic for you to say that I don't know what you're getting at. I do know what you're getting at. You claimed that I was bashing the Christian religion, when it's obvious that I wasn't (if you knew about CWalker's comments).

P.S. Once again you claim that people don't know what you're getting at. Funny since the last the time you said that, right after you were like "i mistyped what i was trying to say".... maybe that's the reason again.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2003, 11:59:52 PM »
^actually no, not this time

man you are just starved for animosity arn't you

still the fact remains i don't like how you dragged christianity through the mud, i'm entitled to my opinion, you can try to justify you're bullshit with the name c-walker all you want (c-walker is a joke both literally and figuratively ) i dont know why you'd get so worked up about his coments. what he said about mecha and aztecs was fucked up but i only took it with a grain of salt cuz he's a joke, i can't believe you don't relize that. again i could care less how you're trying to justify this , i don't like how my religion was being singled out, regardless of your justification.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2003, 12:00:50 AM by Don Jacob Corleone »