Author Topic: ISLAM  (Read 396 times)

UnstoppableForce

Re:ISLAM
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2003, 12:10:06 AM »
You're right.

I don't care how you took my comment, but guess what... I really don't give a fuck. Live with it. 8)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2003, 12:55:36 PM »
Thank you for that. Some will never understand Islam but we are peaceful, we will only attack when attacked. I actually started reading The Qu'ran today. I feel foolish I waited so long.

i'm sorry , but this post make laugh with all of the irony

Explain the irony.

you thinking,people not understanding islam+you JUST starting to read the damn book=irony

I see what youre saying, I didn't clarify it properly. What I meant was that I am reading it from front to back. I have read many passages but I now am reading it from one end to the other.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

infinite59

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2003, 06:59:13 AM »
Thanks for the thread, props to Ballatician.  Jazak-Allahu-Kairun for propagating Islam.  Assalamulaikum wa rahmatulula wa barakatu.