Author Topic: Drivers Licenses for Everyone!!!!  (Read 160 times)

UnstoppableForce

Drivers Licenses for Everyone!!!!
« on: September 23, 2003, 05:34:08 PM »
Shit my family been making phonecalls to all the relatives in the Middle East. All the camels gonna crash Cali and get their hands on some licenses 8)
Now they can get settled in any state and get a job anywhere they want. Hell yea, more Muslims. Who knows, some of them might be terrorists who blow themselves up to kill a couple white people, but what are the odds.

Trauma-san

Re:Drivers Licenses for Everyone!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2003, 05:37:31 PM »
Yeah, it's not like anybody would try and sneak into the country to blow up americans or anything.  And it's not like the only I.D. the united states uses basically is a drivers liscense.  I mean, if that were the case, sure, be careful who you give them to.  But since everybody in the world loves us, and there's no such thing as terrorism, we should just hand them out to anybody.  

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2003, 05:39:03 PM »
Yup... all the Middle Easterners are on their way.... get ready yall....

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2003, 05:40:59 PM »
There's no such thing as American terrorists...droppin bombs and killin 100,000 innocent people is HELPING...

On a serious note...This license thing does not mean MORE terrorists, It means an EASIER way to do some damage...But at tha end of da day, License law or not, terrorists will do what they wanna no matter what tha obstacle is...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2003, 05:43:24 PM »
Shhiieet... Muslims gonna love this... a drivers license with no trouble... jus chill in this country.... get on some welfare and have everyone else support them.... especially the rich....

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2003, 01:39:52 PM »
i seriously doubt a terrorist will use this to his nappy ass holed advantage

i'm against this for the basic princible of citizenship and the benefits of it, whats the use of becoming a citizen when i can enjoy all the luxeries without it? hey in a way it's like saying it's better NOT to be a citizen. you pay ALOT less tax but get ALL the advantages....that's the message this is sending......even gray davis knows this. He was so against this before the recall it's laugh out loud funny. He's only doing this to garner up support from the hispanic vote to not recall his ass. It'll help a TINY ITTY BITTY BIT ,but he's still going to be out of office....and to that i say get your NEW YORK ass outta my state.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09