Author Topic: Mannn, over 100 billion dollars spent on war...4 WHAT???  (Read 962 times)

UnstoppableForce

Re:Mannn, over 100 billion dollars spent on war...4 WHAT???
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2003, 10:02:15 PM »
Why are we at war with Iraq?
Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. At the time we entered the war, Bush claimed that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction; seems like Bush is a weapon of mass deception.

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2003, 11:49:29 PM »
Oh... and your problems with getting a job, and bums everywhere.  That's not an america problem, it's not like that in my state.  It's a california problem.  Look at the fuckheads you guys have elected out there, that's where your fucking domestic problems are coming from.  

Oh yeah.. so u think that the states can manage their own affairs without funds from the centre???!!
 And where the centre is planning to invest all the taxpayers money is now everyone's knowledge.

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2003, 11:58:56 PM »
^True about California...If we don't choose a real governor for tha people this time around, Cali will explode from inside...I am experiencing 1 of tha most fucked up times I have ever witnessed out here ever...

On another note...I feel 151% sympathy for tha 9/11 tragedies & in no way am I supporting...but it has gotten over rated...think about it...

Do yall remember tha sanction in Iraq? Sanction alone killed 2 millions ppl in Iraq, (women innocnet children)

Clinton also supported tha bombing of a Sudan pharmaceutical plant, which he accused of manufactoring bio weapons, which later turned out to be false. That bombing alone not only killed the people IN THERE, but all the other people who were getting cheap medicine from tha plant, it is estimated that over 250,000 died becuase they couldn't get the medicine, in a very short period of time.

I aint even trying 2 get into it...theres like 2 lil examples from tha Clinton dayz rite there...

I'm just saying, let's keep it real...we keep talkin bout how we wanna avoid another 9/11...but what do U think people out there is trying 2 avoid? We all human...

Exactly and some ppl. are still mad and crying over the killling off a few thousdands on a single day...

but now look what the American troops are doing..
 * They occupy another countyr's territory
 * They kill innocent ppl.. daily news come of civilian houses being targeted, womed innocent children being killed or maimed for life... and teh apologies rendered have now become almost a spectacle..
 * Anyone saw the orchestra where Kofi annan played the Congo drum and another Brazilian Diplomat played the violin...

It would have looked better if Bush were playing the Oil Barrel and Blair plaing along with him on the violin... they look like a buncha comedians..  

Woodrow

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2003, 12:25:35 AM »
Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. At the time we entered the war, Bush claimed that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction; seems like Bush is a weapon of mass deception.
I didn't know we gave 87 billion dollars to countries we were at war with.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2003, 01:58:21 PM »
I didn't know we gave 87 billion dollars to countries we were at war with.

If we're gonna fuck a country up, bomb the shit out of it, kill millions of civilians, and steal the oil, then we have every fuckin reason to spend that money.