Author Topic: this year is gonna suck SO BAD!!!!!  (Read 152 times)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
this year is gonna suck SO BAD!!!!!
« on: September 24, 2003, 08:27:28 AM »
last year is was in 9th grade..one of teh best years of my life ...I lebanon the same people go though the same classes (we are divided in 4 classes) and in 9th grade i knew every1 and was friends with every1 ,the teachers were AWESOME , the arabic teacher was like 4 feet tall ,and a very funny person ,her classes were always fun AND I always got good grades ,the match teacher was the same except for the height thing and he sometimes he was funny inadvertenly (sp?) + he always let the girls wearing skirts go on the blackboard , and the blackboard has like a 1 foot step so the view was all good  ;D .i use to sleep through french period and i aced the tests

awesome year .great grades ,great class ,great teachers.  

this year...there are all of ...3 people i know in my class, the arabic teacher is the type who speaks through the entire period and only asks questons when the class is Zoned out....the physics teacher seems like a jackass who thinks he's funny , i mean i ask the guy what's his name ,he pulls his ID card and reads his name off it...WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT???!?!??!!?!?!
not to mention my period disposition sucks and 10th grade is like the toughest school year in lebanon so we have A LOT OF WORK TO DO!!!!
the only upside is my friend who failed 7th grade's class is like 20 feet away from my window so that's cool and english is over 40 and i usually get good grades in english so that's cool too

so basically i want u people to share ur experiences with bad school years...and to tell u to not be surprised if by the end of the year i check into betty ford or commit suicide
« Last Edit: September 24, 2003, 08:31:29 AM by SicStyle »

mauzip

Re:this year is gonna suck SO BAD!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2003, 10:25:11 AM »
Don't complain and grow up.

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2003, 03:07:56 PM »
lebanon huh.....good shit

Nine Milla Killa

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2003, 04:29:42 PM »
where u live

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2003, 07:26:54 PM »
My fuckin geometry teacher fucking sucks. She is so serious, and as soon as the bell rings you get right down to work. She dont know how to kid around, plus 1st period (7 am) is too early for that shit.

Then I got to spanish, and he only speaks spanish, but if you dont understand he speaks english. Hes funny.

Then I go to gym.........nuff said.

Then english. I love my english teacher. Shes tha shiiiit.

4 Periods, 120 minutes each.  ::)

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2003, 07:34:53 PM »
last year is was in 9th grade..one of teh best years of my life ...I lebanon the same people go though the same classes (we are divided in 4 classes) and in 9th grade i knew every1 and was friends with every1 ,the teachers were AWESOME , the arabic teacher was like 4 feet tall ,and a very funny person ,her classes were always fun AND I always got good grades ,the match teacher was the same except for the height thing and he sometimes he was funny inadvertenly (sp?) + he always let the girls wearing skirts go on the blackboard , and the blackboard has like a 1 foot step so the view was all good  ;D .i use to sleep through french period and i aced the tests

awesome year .great grades ,great class ,great teachers.  

this year...there are all of ...3 people i know in my class, the arabic teacher is the type who speaks through the entire period and only asks questons when the class is Zoned out....the physics teacher seems like a jackass who thinks he's funny , i mean i ask the guy what's his name ,he pulls his ID card and reads his name off it...WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT???!?!??!!?!?!
not to mention my period disposition sucks and 10th grade is like the toughest school year in lebanon so we have A LOT OF WORK TO DO!!!!
the only upside is my friend who failed 7th grade's class is like 20 feet away from my window so that's cool and english is over 40 and i usually get good grades in english so that's cool too

so basically i want u people to share ur experiences with bad school years...and to tell u to not be surprised if by the end of the year i check into betty ford or commit suicide
You goto school in Beirut??

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2003, 05:48:43 AM »
"4 Periods, 120 minutes each"
 :o damn i have 8 periods but each is like 50 minutes ...

"where u live"
lebanon

"lebanon huh.....good shit"
whatchu talkin about?elaborate

"You goto school in Beirut??"

Jounieh ...it's another city but it can be considered East beirut

"Don't complain and grow up."

cool

Nine Milla Killa

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2003, 06:46:59 AM »
ya same here each of my blocks are 120 minutes and my english teacher is tha shit
damn pe teacher could suck balls
health teacher is ok
math teacher could eat a dick up
elective teacher could go to hell
biology teacher so boring

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2003, 08:48:51 AM »
"biology teacher so boring"

same here ,she's nice but VERRRRYYYY boring..

smerlus

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2003, 09:53:13 AM »
deal with it or drop out....there's your choices.....pick one

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2003, 06:14:30 AM »
"deal with it or drop out....there's your choices.....pick one"

cool