Author Topic: britney spears has jungle fever  (Read 240 times)

pappy

britney spears has jungle fever
« on: September 24, 2003, 04:56:35 PM »
any1 see this she is supposdly datin her black back up dancer

PLANT

Re:britney spears has jungle fever
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2003, 05:25:50 PM »
Which one ???
There's prolly only 37463876489 back-up dancers for her..

LOL, wouldnt suprise me tho...

Jome

Re:britney spears has jungle fever
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2003, 06:09:17 PM »
The most erotic song, however, in Spears' new repertoire just might be "Touch of My Hand" (see "Britney Previews LP, Denies Rumors Of 'Cry Me A River' Response"). "I think it's tastefully done," Spears said of the track. "And I think it's real. It's nice and it's real. It's whatever your take is. Some people may think it's a little much, but that's where I'm at with my life. ... It's not freaky freaky, it's just a little freaky."

Spears has been putting forth a more adult image in print as well, posing nude for a New York Times Magazine fashion spread and appearing topless in Elle UK and Rolling Stone. The upcoming issue of Esquire promises to be equally racy, with a teaser in this month's issue that she'll be "wearing nothing more than her smile."

"As far as photo shoots go, W, Rolling Stone, whatever, the pictures are really sexy," she said, "but actually, when I did the photo shoots, I was sometimes in ball gowns and nice dresses, and of course they used the pictures where I'm half nude. ... The one [on the cover of Rolling Stone], that was my first time ever to be on the cover of a magazine and not have my top on.

"People like the pictures, I like the pictures, but I hate the interview," she continued. "[Writer Mark Binelli] was so rude, I almost got up and left. He made me come across in such a horrible light. You suck, reporter! And I'm not afraid to say that, because he was really wrong. He hurt my feelings. And I wouldn't even bring it up because I'm giving him my energy and he doesn't deserve my energy. I went on a rampage. Sorry about that."

;D 8)