Author Topic: The French makes fun of George Bush & Rumsfeld on new playing cards.. LOL  (Read 514 times)

Trauma-san

Re:The French makes fun of George Bush & Rumsfeld on new playing cards.. LOL
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2003, 04:02:24 PM »
The funniest part of the whole debate is, Gore NEVER won Florida, in ANY recount.  So what's the problem?  More proof that liberals are fucking idiots.  

Though originally, Gore was named the winner of the state. Then out of no where, they stated they were going to recount, and Bush won the recount. That was a very interesting night. Before the election, I had a funny feeling Florida would determain the election, so I watched that closely, and my prediction went out of control, more so than even I could imagion.

Gore was NEVER officially the winner of Florida.  Perhaps whatever channel you were watching jumped the gun and named him the winner of Florida, but no matter how many times Gore recounted the votes, he was the loser each and every time.  Then, he went to court to recount democratic counties, that he couldn't imagine how he lost in.  Then he came up with countless ways to attempt to pitch out military votes, etc. until the Supreme Court stepped in and told the local Florida court that it was overstepping it's territory, and to stop interfering with the election.  Simple as that.  The thing everybody always forgets here, is that even though Jeb Bush runs Florida, the Florida courts were AGAINST Bush the entire time, and their rogue actions were stopped by the LIBERAL Supreme Court!  Bush had nothing to do with any of it.  Gore was the one involving the courts, and no matter how you look at it..... he lost the election.  

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2003, 04:51:15 PM »
yo is it anti american if you dont like bush? personally i think him n his dad is jokers............but it doesnt mean i hate america.........i dunno why y'all defend the man so much sometimes..........i dunno how its like down their............but basically everyone is big fans of bush down their?.......

and wots my niggaz feelins about bush over their?.....

jus curious

peace

Jome

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2003, 09:51:29 PM »
yo is it anti american if you dont like bush? personally i think him n his dad is jokers............but it doesnt mean i hate america.........i dunno why y'all defend the man so much sometimes..........i dunno how its like down their............but basically everyone is big fans of bush down their?.......

and wots my niggaz feelins about bush over their?.....

jus curious

peace

Where are you from.. ??
Just wondering.. 2500 posts +, and nobody knows.. lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2003, 10:57:18 PM »
The funniest part of the whole debate is, Gore NEVER won Florida, in ANY recount.  So what's the problem?  More proof that liberals are fucking idiots.  

Though originally, Gore was named the winner of the state. Then out of no where, they stated they were going to recount, and Bush won the recount. That was a very interesting night. Before the election, I had a funny feeling Florida would determain the election, so I watched that closely, and my prediction went out of control, more so than even I could imagion.

LMAO gore never won florida

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2003, 11:33:59 PM »
LOL Keep trying.  The elections over, deal with it.

Anyways

I love this White Master attitude

Native Indian : Them treaties were fugazi!
White Man: Deal with it , biyatch

Palestinians: What you doing with my land
White Man: That was 50 years ago, deal with it

500 years could go by Falwell, and the wrong will still not be right
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2003, 11:36:30 PM »
c'mon man that's just over anaylysing his statement

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2003, 11:37:42 PM »
c'mon man that's just over anaylysing his statement

not really,
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2003, 11:46:26 PM »
oh god

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2003, 07:05:20 AM »

Dear God you are stupid, Tech. You live in Canada, right? As far as I know, Afghans are not native to Canada. So what the hell are you doing in that country? Maybe you should give back your land to indigenous Indians, and then Israelis will give land back to the Palestinians.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2003, 10:55:14 AM »
I didnt take any land from any Natives. My pops didnt lift a gun against Natives or force them to sign bull shit treaties. Dont shift your fuckin white mans responsibilities on me bitch.

"Maybe you should give back your land to indigenous Indians, and then Israelis will give land back to the Palestinians. "

Interesting comparison. You are comparing me to Israelis, and Palestinians to Natives. So if you askin me , an immigrant, to hand my land over to the Natives, rightful owners, then you are basically admitting that the Israelis are immigrants that need to hand their lands over to the Palestinian owners.

If I havent done it before in the last year or so, I just dismissed you now.

- Lewis Carroll

pappy

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2003, 04:36:24 PM »
I didnt take any land from any Natives. My pops didnt lift a gun against Natives or force them to sign bull shit treaties. Dont shift your fuckin white mans responsibilities on me bitch.

wait a minute..... my dad never lefted a gun on any1 or forced them to sign bull shit treaties.  oh wait tho since it happened 200 years ago its still my dads fault my fault my future childrens fault what happened happened b/c we are white

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2003, 05:06:25 PM »

Dear God you are stupid, Tech. You live in Canada, right? As far as I know, Afghans are not native to Canada. So what the hell are you doing in that country? Maybe you should give back your land to indigenous Indians, and then Israelis will give land back to the Palestinians.

He's living in that country. He didn't kill 50 million of the natives, and drive the rest onto reservations. He didn't take any land away, in order to give something back. If the white people would've just came to the New World, and lived here in the same way that Tech lives in Canada (you know... without killing the natives) then it would be a reasonable comparison. The only thing you justified in your post is that Palestinians are native to the land they're being driven out of. Thanks for backing up my argument, and contradicting your own.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2003, 02:33:17 AM »
^true...

btw, props 2 tha french mann loll....they pretty original wit they shit....Frech Fries, French Kiss etc list goes on...............

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2003, 09:14:53 AM »
Democrats in 2004....GW Bush has lost almost the number of jobs Herbert Hoover did ,and when that happened The great Depression happened....ANY of the Democratic contenders would be a better president than Bush. Another 4 years with bush equals another 4 years of a downward spiral..

Agent725

• 'G'
  • The Square Pusha
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2003, 10:42:02 AM »
king tech,
what do you have against white people??
do you have two half white step sisters or something like that??

its racists like you that turn people like me into racists like you...