Author Topic: Reply 2 Tech N9ne ain't a gangsta thread...  (Read 862 times)

Jome

Re:Reply 2 Tech N9ne ain't a gangsta thread...
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2003, 07:12:20 PM »

BTW, Jome, don't pretend like you're the TechN9ne expert. You just became a fan after Absolute Power.

I'm not a T9 expert, nor acting like it.

I have heard about 98% of his tracks though, so I have a pretty good idea, yeah.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2003, 07:21:49 PM »
lolol how sad can things get

lmao...seriously...gettin a lil out of hand here...

Bottom Line 2 this thread...U are who U kick it with...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

SGV

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2003, 07:22:47 PM »
u fucking 1 minuite man

Doesn't it suck when the girl you fucked tells the person you're fighting with these nice little facts. :D :D
Funny thing is, he's just upset and blurting out random bullshit. I don't know how or what I did to hurt him, but I must've done something. Poor kid.

And, Jome, when you've been a Neena fan for 7 years, then you'll know what's happening. Barely being a fan for a year or so, isn't all that great.

SGV

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2003, 07:38:50 PM »

Bottom Line 2 this thread...U are who U kick it with...
I wouldn't go that far. Some of my closest homies are Sureños, but that don't mean I'm a Sureño.

Jome

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2003, 08:59:59 PM »

Jome, when you've been a Neena fan for 7 years, then you'll know what's happening. Barely being a fan for a year or so, isn't all that great.

Whatever.. I'm just a fan, I'm not tryina excel in grade or something.. lmao

GrewSum

• 'G'
  • 70 Mile Entertainment
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2003, 09:10:23 PM »
why are u guys jumpin on Jomes ass about just becoming a Tech fan.....dude, we been tryin to get this cat to blow up for years and if theres new fans out there we're suceeding....ballatician sounds booty hurt to see Nina gettin exposure......all i gotta say to jome is.....WELCOME ABOARD & IT TOOK U LONG ENUFF....LOL

also jome, if u ever need the hook up on any tecca nina tracks i got basically all em in one place or another that hes done since NNUTT HOWZE....i have none of that though, nor does tech...lol

Jome

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2003, 09:17:45 PM »
why are u guys jumpin on Jomes ass about just becoming a Tech fan.....dude, we been tryin to get this cat to blow up for years and if theres new fans out there we're suceeding....ballatician sounds booty hurt to see Nina gettin exposure......all i gotta say to jome is.....WELCOME ABOARD & IT TOOK U LONG ENUFF....LOL

also jome, if u ever need the hook up on any tecca nina tracks i got basically all em in one place or another that hes done since NNUTT HOWZE....i have none of that though, nor does tech...lol

Thanks G.. finally someone wanting Tech to get more fans.. lol
Been a fan for a year, and have checked all his albums..

http://www.teccanina.com/main/index.php?id=media
Good selection of Nina-tracks.. mIRC covers the most too..  8)

SGV

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2003, 09:19:46 PM »

Ain't nothing wrong with it. But, he went back and listened to dated material. He never got the same feeling that others did when it came out. His opinion is based off of what he heard of Absolute Power.

Jome

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2003, 09:24:19 PM »
Ain't nothing wrong with it. But, he went back and listened to dated material. He never got the same feeling that others did when it came out. His opinion is based off of what he heard of Absolute Power.

And... ???

It's a lot better than Anghellic according to a lot of people.
Anghellic is too rock-influenced to many people.. too heavy.
Abs. Power is more hiphop, more original..

SGV

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2003, 09:32:01 PM »

And... ???

It's a lot better than Anghellic according to a lot of people.
Anghellic is too rock-influenced to many people.. too heavy.
Abs. Power is more hiphop, more original..
WTF? AP had a lot more Guitar riffs if I'm not mistaken. Don Juan's production on AngHellic was off the hook. Not to mention, I skip no tracks on AngHellic. AP I skip over a few tracks. Plus, it had a lot more features than Neena really needs. AngHellic had I think 3 guest rappers, if that.

Jome

« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2003, 09:36:55 PM »
Oh well, it all comes down to taste, I guess..

I liked "Get rich or die trying", you hated it..
You liked "Breaking news", I hated it..
You loved Outkast new LP, I was like  :-\

We should do a poll.. AP vs. Angellic

Fuck it, I'm on the case..