Author Topic: RANDOM THOUGHTS...  (Read 516 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
RANDOM THOUGHTS...
« on: October 01, 2003, 05:01:24 PM »
Hmmm, im makin this as basic as I can...If U don't see tha connections I'm makin here...don't bother responding...

My brother...he gone be in prison for over 10 years...He never felt that he belonged anywhere or 2 anything...He grew up in tha gutter...East Palo Alto, West Bay Area, CA...1993 Murder Capital of U.S.A...He waz tha defenition of LOCO...He didn't give a fuck, felt it waz him against tha world...He considered his people tha ones on da streets that he use 2 go to Turf wars with...

Now we look at someone like Infinite...He waz neglected, he didn't really have a relationship wit his parents...and tha place where he grew up in, it wasn't no "hood" per say so he didn't deal with all that bullshit, He waz a typical white dood who had alot of issues growin up...He had problems with females also and didn't feel like he belonged anywhere or to anything...until he found Islam...He learned more and more and got really into it...in tha past year he has got so into it that he considers muslims as his only people, He feels like he belongs to something now...whether he likes to admit it or not, he does not want to have any relations wit people that are not Muslims...He has become a Fanatic...If U read about that dood Johnny Walker's life, U will see alot of similarities...

My brother got so deep in tha street shit that he felt his only people were his people on his turf...whether he likes 2 admit it or not, he did not have no respect and did not want to have anything to do wit anyone that wasn't like him & disagreed wit his ways, he waz willin to die for it...kinda like infinite once again...

Me...I have analyzed everything and everyone...Yes, I do rep for a certain gang rite here where I'm at, still semi-active at times...but no way am I tryin 2 get too deep in da streets, I did alot of dirt from 14-17, I went to tha Hall twice, got stabbed etc lost 4 homies from that shit...but never tried 2 get too deep into it...I made sure I'ma graduate from high skool, goin to a UNIVERSITY on financial aide rite now and have all my goals ready 2 be reached...I'm signed 2 an independent label, make my chump change from it but building a name for myself...
Also, I do believe in god...I waz born into a Muslim family, been around Hard-Core fanatic Muslims & Not so Hard-Core ones all my life...analyzed everything they do...but if there's 1 thing my mom taught me is to follow my heart...as U can tell, my mother is not a very hard-core muslim because if she waz, she wouldn't accept me not following everything Islam says...she luvs her family with all her heart but knows tha consequences of gettin too deep into shit like that...She has a great relationship with god and I know this because over tha years I've seen how god answers her...She is a very open-minded female...She goes to Mosque sometimes then goes to Church other times...

Infinite calls me a hypocrite...but what he doesn't realize is that I don't give a flying fuck about what I'm labeled as...He would defend muslims no matter what, even if he feels it's wrong in his heart, he justifies it in tha name of Islam...dats more of a hypocrite 2 me...He prolly thinks just because I go against characters like Trauma or CWalker on christian subjects, I'm doin it just cuzz I'm a "muslim"...

How long do we have to live? not long...who knows when it's they time 2 go, even if U live till yur in yur 100s, it still isn't long AT ALL...so there's no reason 2 get into shit that deeply...Why live yur life according 2 a book? Just live yur life & make sure U have god by yur side...enjoy yurself...don't live yur life thinkin if I don't follow this certain way then my after life will be fucked...Don't stress about others and what they believe in...I'm writin this shit rite now for tha fuck of it...but I could care-less about someone like infinite...I don't stress that shit...but if U bring hate around my way, then U gone get squashed...by building a real relationship with god (Just U & Him) U will accomplish anything...I kno god is by my side...dats why I aint got no fear...none.

Anyway...I'll come back and elaborate a lil more if I need to...I'ma go sip on my 40 and enjoy myself wit my people rite now cuzz who knows if I'ma live 2 see 2morow...

« Last Edit: October 01, 2003, 07:51:16 PM by RODZILLA a.k.a tha7th »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Trauma-san

Re:RANDOM THOUGHTS...
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2003, 07:15:10 PM »
Well, I see what you're saying, although I don't even come close to agreeing with some of it, especially the "why live your life by a book" comments, I can understand why someone would want to.

At the end of the day, though, you have to realize that you don't know Brian, or Me, or any of the people on here, so you dont' really know what he's like.  He may be totally different than he comes across online.  I'm totally different than I come across online, people would have NO clue, so I always try to reserve that judgement when people piss me off on here.  Peace~

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2003, 07:36:25 PM »
See...dats bullshit cuzz yur backfiring it on me...I wouldn't waste my time on that shit...I never made a comment like I know U...

Only reason I talk on Infinite is cuzz he alwayz be talkin all this shit about how American culture has taken over me and how I'm not a muslim cuzz I don't follow everything...I dun give a fuck, I'm not a muslim then...wachu wanna do about it?
Mannnn, this dood lived wit Doggy 4 a while & Doggy told me hella shit about him that makes perfect sense...Dood just been gettin into this shit for like a couple of years and he already a suicide bomber...but I stil ain't gonna claim I kno him...I'm just stating this shit cuzz I been lettin everything he sayin slip till now...

btw, Fuck Nation of Islam. Those people are what I call hypocrites. If U gonna be a Muslim, follow tha real Islam, but be down 2 earth, How U gone come up wit an "American twist"...wuteva man...religions seperates us all, I choose not 2 participate...I got my relationship wit god & I'ma stick to wat I do...

« Last Edit: October 01, 2003, 07:43:38 PM by RODZILLA a.k.a tha7th »

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2003, 07:43:30 PM »
I feel ya to a degree Rod. In the last while I've discovered Islam & believe in it more than any other religion...but like you I don't necessarily follow it to a 100% degree...I try to but it's hard because there's no Mosque in my area..closest is a 30 minute drive and I don't own a car although I might be moving in that area for College. However, I'd like to follow Islam better. For example, I'm going to try to fast a couple of days a month to build myself up to fast for a full month a year.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2003, 07:49:07 PM »
Gyea...good shit man...just follow it and build yur relationship with god...forget being tha best Muslim as U can be...cuzz then, life would be boring...live it up, but set limits & maintain dat relationship wit god...

Last year I fasted 11 dayz of ramadan...shit aint too hard, It's all mental...but I got a life & needed energy on different occassions, so couldnt do it all month, but it's all good, dun matter, tha thought is what counts, keep at it mane...

COMING IN 2008.

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2003, 07:53:51 PM »
I wasn't backfiring it on you, you have your opinion, I was just giving my thoughts, there's nothing to backfire.  

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2003, 08:00:25 PM »
Gyea...good shit man...just follow it and build yur relationship with god...forget being tha best Muslim as U can be...cuzz then, life would be boring...live it up, but set limits & maintain dat relationship wit god...

Last year I fasted 11 dayz of ramadan...shit aint too hard, It's all mental...but I got a life & needed energy on different occassions, so couldnt do it all month, but it's all good, dun matter, tha thought is what counts, keep at it mane...

Yeah. I don't necessarily think that you have to do everything to have a relationship with Allah. If you do something wrong and you're sorry I think he will forgive you. Islam really has kept me grounded in ways but I don't want to think Allah would want me to be unhappy. If He truly loves us he won't want us to be unhappy.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2003, 08:12:41 PM »
I think there are varying levels of heaven.  The bible mentions it.  It also makes sense to my human mind.  

1st off, by definition, God is the greatest at everything, right?  If he wasn't, there would be something greater, and that would be God.  So he has to be where the buck stops.  God is the most forgiving and most understanding entity in the universe, or outside of the universe.  

That's why I don't believe ignorant people go to hell.  Look, we're all ignorant.  We can't even agree on whether or not God EXISTS, much less what he wants us to do.  We're skeptical, whining, disrespectful little brats to him, but being the most forgiving, he'll eventually forgive all of us of our transgressions, if not for the simple fact that we're stupid.  We don't know what the fuck we're doing.  It's as simple as that, we don't even know what the hell we're supposed to do.

The only thing we have to guide us is our conscience, if we feel it's wrong, then we must be a sick son of a bitch to go ahead and do it anyways.  Face it, our conscience is the only thing that keeps us from running around raping and pillaging.  God obviously put our conscience there to help us discern right from wrong.  Ever wondered why you look at a little kid and just naturally want to be nice to them, or treat them good?  It's because God gave you natural urges like that, to teach you what's good, and what's bad.  that's not a decision you make, that's something you are ingrained with from the day you're born, that's from god.

Look at people like Moses, or Abraham, or Jesus, or Mother Theresa, or the Pope, or Fred Rogers.  yes, I just mentioned Mr. Rogers in the same line as Jesus Christ.  These were all GOOD PEOPLE, very, very good people, much better people than I or you.  I mean, I try to be nice, but these people refused to not be nice.  They went out of their way to do whatever they could for the most people possible, and to think that i'm going to be in the same heaven as them, is rediculous.  There's no way I deserve the glory that Moses does.  It just doesn't make sense, it's impossible.  

I think most people will make it to some kind of heaven, but not many of us will receive glory like those few who really made a difference, and yes, that includes Mr. Rogers, that guy was a saint, LOL I saw a picture of him yesterday and have been thinking about what a wonderful person he was.  

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2003, 08:19:18 PM »
U and Mr. Rogers need 2 get a room... ;D

...Other than that, I believe & agree with EVERYTHING U said mane...very well put...

COMING IN 2008.

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2003, 08:21:59 PM »
You don't agree Mr. Rogers was the man?  

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2003, 08:26:46 PM »
Truthfully...I have no idea who he is...lolll

COMING IN 2008.

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2003, 08:35:13 PM »
Oh, lol.  You'd like him.  

pappy

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2003, 08:44:57 PM »
Truthfully...I have no idea who he is...lolll
4 real u dont kno who he is.  our age group as a lil kids grew up on this guy lol

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2003, 09:07:30 PM »
lol wtf? maybe I do then...

mann, someone post up a pic...

COMING IN 2008.

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2003, 10:18:48 PM »
Mister Roger's neighborhood?  White guy on PBS who sings songs to kids and does puppet shows, etc.  ?  That guy was awesome, look at what he did for kids, his show was on for like 30 years.