Author Topic: Well. I've crashed My Car Today  (Read 161 times)

Liquid-Dogg

Well. I've crashed My Car Today
« on: October 04, 2003, 07:12:02 AM »
haha, it was funny as fuck...was in the car with a mate jus cruizin. hittin them switches in my little ford fiesta 1.2 Litre Injection (lol, the only switches i was hittin was the indicators) but anyway, jus cruizin, when this BMW 5 series 4 litre comes in my view (musta been about a month old), i got closer to him to check it out, was a sweet as fuck car. powerful as fuck, brand new. Tellin my friend how good it would be if were cruzin in that. anyway, i decide to get my cigs out and light up, of course i had to make sure the flame was near the cig so i took my eyes off the road for a second, next thing i know, this fuckin idiot slows down to fuck (from bout 40mph) to pretty much a stand still. i was about 10 metre behind him, so i had no chance, slammed on the breaks, got the wheels locked, b4 i had chance to pump the brakes, i have this fucked air bag twat me in my face as soon as i rammed the car. was a trip. tha air bag smoke stinks of shit. my mate was alright, no air bag for him tho, haha. anyway, the guy comes out of his car and starts havin a go at me for not concentratin on the road (which i was, i jus wasn't when i sparked up), but anyway, he's the one that ain't gotta take liability for the crash. his car had a few little dents and a scratch, my car's a write off....not totalled, jus enough that my radiator is no longer existant and the bonnet's blockin the view, the exhaust manifold are intacked so the engines aight, it's jus sittin next to the road about 10 miles where i live. insurance say they can't pick it up till weds. the bastards....anyway the moral of the story is don't spark and drive!!! i've learnt from my mistake and will stick to givin my mates the cig to spark up. i have no ride now For FUCKSAKE!!! i gotta get to portsmouth tmz back to base (live in west yorkshire) my Sgt Major's gonna kill me when i ring him to tell him i have no money and no ride back (it's bout 200 miles to my barracks)...

so remember kids...don't smoke and drive!!!

At least i hit a car with a bit of class and not some shitty fuckin Nova or clio...
jus one question....i told the guy i wasn't injured, and told the insurance company, but can i claim whiplash or somethin...???

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
Re:Well. I've crashed My Car Today
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2003, 07:22:24 AM »
That sucks man.
Just be happy you werent really the one in the Beamer.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2003, 08:11:35 AM »
That sucks man.
Just be happy you werent really the one in the Beamer.

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2003, 08:15:32 AM »
jus one question....i told the guy i wasn't injured, and told the insurance company, but can i claim whiplash or somethin...???

Only if you have your docter signed something. But you're lucky you didn't hit a poor person :o

bez

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2003, 09:20:50 AM »
dam that sucks man.  At least your ok tho.

AWS SS 88

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2003, 12:21:03 PM »
your fault completely

Jome

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2003, 10:12:14 PM »
 Lol.. sucks though.
Don't drink/smoke 'n' drive..

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2003, 11:42:48 PM »
just watch how ur insurance in ganna go up. dam dats ganna suck. but dont  8) while ur drivin again lol

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2003, 10:25:18 AM »
Don't drink/smoke 'n' drive..

thats right, cause if you ever drink and drive...  :-\

you could spill your drink
« Last Edit: October 05, 2003, 10:25:51 AM by Bram »