Author Topic: Have you ever changed your mind?  (Read 181 times)

Trauma-san

Have you ever changed your mind?
« on: October 01, 2003, 07:55:34 PM »
I'd almost bet money, that not 1 person on this board has had their opinion of something changed by some argument they heard on this board.  The only time I can think that I've changed my opinion on some topic, is because the person presenting the topic was such an asshole I was persuaded AWAY from their argument because of their attitude.  

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:Have you ever changed your mind?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2003, 08:00:05 PM »
nope...never...

Fact is, U only change yur mind about someting by experience...

but...SOME shit does make U think deeper and pushes U in a certain way that will make U experience it sooner or later...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2003, 08:02:47 PM »
Yeah, I guess that's true.  I have, though, in my life changed my mind on things because someone told me about it, but it was only when the person telling me was someone I really loved & really respected.  I'm not even talking about deep things, just people telling me what they think, and me changing my mind because I respected and trusted them enough that I believed them, and wanted to emulate them.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2003, 08:04:16 PM »
BTW, that's why in my opinion, this board is bullshit.  I'm sick of even trying to influence people's opinions, they're not going to listen to anything I say, and I'm not going to listen to anything they say.  It's a waste of time to even discuss Politics, or Religion, which is something someone told me a long long time ago, but I didn't listen.  Now I've experienced it, so I can agree with them, they were right all along.  

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2003, 08:11:09 PM »
Exactly...I've defenitly experienced it...a long time ago actually...as U can tell I rarely ever come on this board...

In that other thread, I'm just ending shit wit infinite's lil character, it's been long overdue & now it's over...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!