Author Topic: The most pain you have been in?  (Read 675 times)

JTSimon

The most pain you have been in?
« on: October 01, 2003, 09:15:01 PM »
I'm talking about physical pain people...not emotional.

I have never broken a bone but I came close once playing football running off the field I stepped in a sprinkler hole and bent my ankle to its furthest degree...oh man it hurt so bad I was down and out I even tried some meditation shit to stop the pain lol trying to take my mind off it.

Got my fingers smashed between the car door hinges by idiot little sister.

When I was kid...I was running from a dog and landed into a cactus plant hand first.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

Re:The most pain you have been in?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2003, 09:20:15 PM »
I broke both my arms and two fingers in a bicykal accident .. man that shit was soo bad

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2003, 09:21:15 PM »
I have never broken a bone but I came close once playing football running off the field I stepped in a sprinkler hole and bent my ankle to its furthest degree...oh man it hurt so bad I was down and out I even tried some meditation shit to stop the pain lol trying to take my mind off it.

::) damn how did u survive  ::)

fell off a picnic table and smashed my face into a cement fireplace hearth & broke the tip of my nose off.

fell off a chair when i was little and broke my right arm.

stepped on a rake and busted up my 2 front teeth.

got stabbed in the leg by some fucking faggot.

lost control of a bike and had the chain rip a quarter inch chunk out of my leg.

smashed fingers in car doors many times.

broken toes a few times. (thats possibly the worst pain in the long run...that shit hurts)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2003, 09:31:26 PM »
i had knee surgury- nonstop discomfort for weeks
gettin 4 of my wisdom teeth out hurt like a bitch too
when i was 13 i fell off my roof and bit a big ass hole through the center of my tounge.
i got stabbed in the stomach (lil blade) Still hurt like a bitch.
Um i fell and go stiches in my forehead.lol

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2003, 09:35:38 PM »
Menstrual cramps..... feels like someone kicked me in the stomach... When my I dont have enough iron in my diet...
 they get so bad ... i sometimes.. throw up  :-\

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2003, 10:05:53 PM »
oh god i member when my dumbass sister went across my back with a lead pencil that shit hurt like a wip going accross ur back

oh the time when i was little and thought once the iron was off it was not hot so i touched it with my whole hand and that shit burned like hell oh yes burned put it under cold water and burned even more

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2003, 10:22:04 PM »
Reading some of the bullshit posts on this board over the last few days has caused me alot of headaches. This thread isn't one of them btw. No diss to Max Power.

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2003, 10:32:35 PM »
I've never been in bad physical pain, I think I've got a high tolerance for it.  For instance, I have a tooth in my mouth with a cavity in it, it hurt pretty bad, but after 2 months, it stopped hurting, LOL.  No, I didn't go to the dentist, because I don't have dental insurance that covers root canals yet; I'm going to wait anouther 10 months, until the insurance kicks in, and then go get it taken care of.

One time, I scratched my cornea (It's on your eyeball, for the uneducated) by walking into a tree.  LOL.  Actually, I walked into a branch, and it poked me in the eye.  It didn't hurt, just kind of irritated me, and I couldn't see out of the eye, so the next day, I went to the mall, to the eyedoctor... he took a look at it, and was like "Man, doesn't that hurt" he said it had a big scratch on it and most people would be crawling through the door, I didn't even want to go but figured it was the smart thing to do.  

I think I've got high adrenaline or something, when I work out, I work out so hard that I can barely walk afterwards... and I never have a sore back, or cramps, or anything like that, I think I've just got a high pain tolerance.

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2003, 10:36:13 PM »
Oh, I almost forgot, I broke 2 ribs two years ago on a rollercoaster playing around with a girl I know.  I didn't go to the doctor for that either, I don't think they can do anything for broken Ribs.  It was hard to sleep, because you can't breathe or you feel it in your side, took about 2 and a half months before the pain was entirely gone, but it didn't really bother me.  I haven't been to the doctor since I was an infant, LOL.  Nate Dogg was talking about me when him and Kurupt did "Hardest Motherfuckers"
« Last Edit: October 01, 2003, 10:37:20 PM by Buddy Holly »

gildedganon187

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I Am No One But The Thing Which You Fear!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2003, 10:48:12 PM »
i have some mayor tolerance for pain.i can take pain more than usual people but there has been times where it really fucking hurt.

broke fingers some couple of times.
broke my hand.
having to deal with headachs  of having three concusions at one times.
while running backwards didnt knwo what was in back of me then turing around at the wrong moment and smashing my face to a wall that was shorter than other walls who it was like a hallway but u know all the hallways have those curvy walls well one of them was a bit too short .
then falling of my bike many times going at speed up to 30mph.
got hit by fives cars.one of them was a serous one where i went over the car then somehow bounce of another car then go straight to the floor.
fell of roofs twice.
and finally the most pain no one can take except if that person dont have balls getting hurt every fucking time there some how either by friends, girls, poles when i do stupid shit and even sometimes when im riding my bike when i fall off the seat hits me right in the balls.

and thats about it but most of those i really didnt feel much pain only the balls and the three concusions i had to go through for about 1-2 of pain.then everything else i just laughed through it.

ohh yeah forgot also twisted my ankle that hurt like a bitch but somehow i manage to walk the very same day, i think its because of my mom she told me to suck it up and just take the pain and dont feel it and just walk and not to hop around like a dumbass.

end gigaganon

There Is Nothing I Can't Do, That I Can Try To Get Done.....

Hittman2001

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2003, 11:12:12 PM »
broke my ankle and tore a couple of the ligaments that are in that area, playing basketball....to me there hasnt been anything as painful as feeling that tear and snap in my ankle, yet  :o

JTSimon

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2003, 11:22:01 PM »
Reading some of the bullshit posts on this board over the last few days has caused me alot of headaches. This thread isn't one of them btw. No diss to Max Power.

lol reading post on WCC is the most pain you have been in  ;D your lucky

The Watcher

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2003, 11:25:34 PM »
had the left side of my head smashed open with a rock
had my left ankle, foot & lower part of my left leg crushed by being run over my a forklift
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

mauzip

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2003, 11:26:03 PM »
A week after my appendicitis I had an abcess. The docter hoped the abcess would get out if he opened up the wound. Well it didn't!! >:(

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2003, 06:14:15 AM »
once i was playing soccer,and i was the goal keeper, this really big guy struck the ball really hard and i tried to stop it with my hand and it hurt really bad ,so the next time he strikes the ball it's about waist high so i wanna stop it with my foot because my hand still hurts ,i guess i took too big of a step and the ball hit me RIGHT IN THE BALLS....i was laying there "thinking god i hope there still in one piece"

worst pain EVER...and i have a pretty high pain tolerance