Author Topic: The most pain you have been in?  (Read 700 times)

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
Re:The most pain you have been in?
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2003, 09:04:15 PM »
broke my toe wrestling in gym class, still beat the fucker too. Then hobbled off to the office. I couldn't imagine what it would be like not to have 2 working feet for life. It sucked just not being able to walk on 1 for about a month and a half.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

JTSimon

« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2003, 01:11:08 AM »
Bram if you build it we will come  ;D

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2003, 10:28:29 AM »
Bram if you build it we will come  ;D

;) ;D

OmNIsCiUs

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I give up.There aren't any quotes that'll fit here
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2003, 12:09:11 AM »
mate i will now demolish all your pains lol 2 dayz ago i had a "testicular torsion" basically meaning my right ball got twisted in da sack somehow and i had to go in for emergency surgery. Luckily they operated quick otherwise i woulda lost the ball lol i was in so much pain i collapsed on the emergency room reception floor... and 6 rounds of morphene didn't help relieve the pain beyond the first 5 seconds... lol now THAT's pain... though i should make a 100% recovery.... lol peace
."".    ."",
     |  |   /  /
     |  |  /  /
     |  | /  /
     |  |/  ;-._
     }  ` _/  / ;
     |  /` ) /  /
     | /  /_/\_/\
     |/  /      |
     (  ' \ '-  |
      \    `.  /
       |      |
       |      |

JTSimon

« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2003, 06:43:42 AM »
i collapsed on the emergency room reception floor... and 6 rounds of morphene didn't help relieve the pain beyond the first 5 seconds... lol now THAT's pain... though i should make a 100% recovery.... lol peace
;D ;D ;D

Glad to hear everything went good but damn that was a funny story.

lol I would have probably fell into a coma.

Don Seer

« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2003, 08:40:33 AM »
some poeple here might remember that I smacked my hip (+winded myself bad) whilst skating a mini-ramp this time last year... basically dropped 6ft direct to a flat metal surface on my right side.

i was about 20 miles from home, on my own.. some how managed to drive back home, but once i got there, and for the next few days couldnt walk (was only off work for one tho..) took me 3 weeks to walk properly again, its funny how people look at u when u cant walk properly.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2003, 10:22:07 AM »
^^^^Yeah, I also had that a couple of times  ;)
I fell on both of my knees, not really serious wounds, but man, it sure hurt!
Besides my knees & hands, I haven't really gone through serious physical pain.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2003, 10:37:15 AM »
ummm, I got stabbed at a lil altercation 1 time wit some punk ass bustaz...lil army knife, shit didn't hurt too much...but apparently it went thru my appendix or what not and 1 week later my appendix waz about 2 burst...tha ride 2 tha hospital must've been 1 of tha worst times of my life...never gone forget that...

Another time, I waz playin rugby, and these couple of white doods tackled my ass down and I got up wit my left shoulder strate outta tha socket...shit waz just out literally...krayzie...I went and sat down full of sweat, couldn't breath, collapsed after like 5 minutes...woke up in da hospital, they put it back in da socket wit me conscious...WORST fuckin pain...

Lastly, I been in hella fights...but 1 of tha ones I never forget waz when we were rumblin some Tongan/Samoan crips from tha otha side of my area code outside of this party & it waz goin ok...but they waz outnumbering us after a couple of minutes after gettin into it...so I ran 2 tha end of tha block so I can have some space 2 call some of my folks 2 get they ass down there...this is when a car pulls up, 3 big ass Tongan/Samoan muthafucaz get out, throw they rag, shoutin they set and being gay...so I had no choice but 2 swing & try 2 run...I hit this nigga in tha neck outta all places, turn around 2 run but encountered some bushes that were on da side of this house I waz infront of...I tried 2 jump over tha bushes but it waz too late...these 3 Yokozuna lookin muthafucaz grabbed my shirt...ripped it and got me on da floor just poundin on me...defenition of a "jumping"...shiiit...so after about 2 minutes, tha owner of tha house, some OG Mexican muthafuca came out wit a shot gun and ran these niggas back 2 they cars...he got me up, took me in his house...his wife came out wit a towel and gave me water and shit...then he started tellin me hella stories about his dayz lolol...dood saved my life...or at least saved me some broken bones...I had a hella fucked up ass face tho...my mom trippin and everything...but it's coo, cuzz we got em back BIG 3 weeks later...But I must say, feeling they hands on my back pulling me down from tha bushes must've been 1 of tha most fearful "moments" of my life...never will forget that shit...

« Last Edit: October 06, 2003, 10:42:16 AM by RODZILLA a.k.a tha7th »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

JTSimon

« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2003, 12:48:34 PM »
:o :o Why do people even try to fight Tongan/Samoan crips.

You must not like your body if you try to mess with them.

lol@collasping from pain...thats crazy.

bez

« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2003, 01:19:14 PM »
ummm, I got stabbed at a lil altercation 1 time wit some punk ass bustaz...lil army knife, shit didn't hurt too much...but apparently it went thru my appendix or what not and 1 week later my appendix waz about 2 burst...tha ride 2 tha hospital must've been 1 of tha worst times of my life...never gone forget that...

Another time, I waz playin rugby, and these couple of white doods tackled my ass down and I got up wit my left shoulder strate outta tha socket...shit waz just out literally...krayzie...I went and sat down full of sweat, couldn't breath, collapsed after like 5 minutes...woke up in da hospital, they put it back in da socket wit me conscious...WORST fuckin pain...

Lastly, I been in hella fights...but 1 of tha ones I never forget waz when we were rumblin some Tongan/Samoan crips from tha otha side of my area code outside of this party & it waz goin ok...but they waz outnumbering us after a couple of minutes after gettin into it...so I ran 2 tha end of tha block so I can have some space 2 call some of my folks 2 get they ass down there...this is when a car pulls up, 3 big ass Tongan/Samoan muthafucaz get out, throw they rag, shoutin they set and being gay...so I had no choice but 2 swing & try 2 run...I hit this nigga in tha neck outta all places, turn around 2 run but encountered some bushes that were on da side of this house I waz infront of...I tried 2 jump over tha bushes but it waz too late...these 3 Yokozuna lookin muthafucaz grabbed my shirt...ripped it and got me on da floor just poundin on me...defenition of a "jumping"...shiiit...so after about 2 minutes, tha owner of tha house, some OG Mexican muthafuca came out wit a shot gun and ran these niggas back 2 they cars...he got me up, took me in his house...his wife came out wit a towel and gave me water and shit...then he started tellin me hella stories about his dayz lolol...dood saved my life...or at least saved me some broken bones...I had a hella fucked up ass face tho...my mom trippin and everything...but it's coo, cuzz we got em back BIG 3 weeks later...But I must say, feeling they hands on my back pulling me down from tha bushes must've been 1 of tha most fearful "moments" of my life...never will forget that shit...

no offense man but you dont really look like the kind of person to of been in loooooooads of fights.  I aint saying you havn't been or nothing but the pics I have seen of you, you dont exactly look big or mean or n e thing.

lol sorry

OmNIsCiUs

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I give up.There aren't any quotes that'll fit here
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2003, 03:51:52 PM »
LoL yer Max|powers its funny now but daym at the time i was dying... :)
."".    ."",
     |  |   /  /
     |  |  /  /
     |  | /  /
     |  |/  ;-._
     }  ` _/  / ;
     |  /` ) /  /
     | /  /_/\_/\
     |/  /      |
     (  ' \ '-  |
      \    `.  /
       |      |
       |      |

budsmokeronly

« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2003, 04:19:00 PM »
once I got this horrible papercut from the book I was readin.

another time I got this huge blister from playin video games.

zits inside of the nose are real painful.

but probably the most pain I have ever experienced was last summer when I listened to the radio alot and every 10 min was either a ja rule, nelly, neptunes, or eminem song.  I am practically deaf now I tell ya.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2003, 04:30:08 PM »
Why do people even try to fight Tongan/Samoan crips.

I've grown up wit Tongan/Samoans all my life...my city is tha deepest Islander hood next to Oakland & SF out here...so really it's nothing, I have Tongan Crip homies dat are like my brothers, I dun try 2 fight em...but shit gets hectic sometimes when it comes 2 other cities...

@Bez...lol, wuteva homie...I've gotten in more fights U would ever imagine...I go 2 college now & stopped kickin it everyday...but back in high school dayz, it use 2 get real out here...and no I aint big, I'm 6 feet 160 pounds...so yea, I've had my share of losses...but dat dun matter...it's all about pride...Doggy gone come out here real soon...yall ask him wat its like...lol, knuckle up doggyyyy

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!