Author Topic: Arnie's facing problems!!!  (Read 312 times)

UnstoppableForce

Re:Arnie's facing problems!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2003, 12:35:39 AM »
Hitler was a great political leader. He just used his power the wrong way. I mean who else can get millions of people to follow him and his beliefs?

good point,but actually a lot of the german people were becoming weary of the jews before hitler came into power,so the anti semetism wasnt just him, a lot of germany was starting to hate jews too

Only if the US was like that...

Like what?

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2003, 12:22:59 PM »
This thread has touched on several points:

--- I, and other people shouldn't care about Arnold messing around with those women back in the days, because he wasn't doing it while in office, it doesn't change the way he performs his job, and it has nothing to do with his role as a governor... What Clinton did was worse, and even that I don't think was anybody's business, except for when he lied about it, then it became the people's concern

--- Arnold's dad being a Nazi doesn't mean Arnold is

--- Those 2 ^^^ points have nothing to do with his political role, but I wouldn't vote for him regardless, for other reasons.

--- Hitler was a political mastermind. He was a great leader. Cruel... yes... but you can't deny him being a good leader. What he did with jobs, the economy, the national spirit, etc was amazing. In addition, anti-Semitism existed in Germany, in fact all of Europe, long before Hitler's arrival. There never really was a leader to feel so strongly about it though that gave the people the chance to express their feelings. Also, the country was at its lowest point, and people needed spirit. Hitler made them feel proud, and they couldn't blame themselves for their problems, so they conveniently used the Jews as a scapegoat, since they didn't really like them to begin with.

--- I in no way think that what Hitler did was right. The things he did to these people was horrible. Medical experiments, burning in ovens, gas chambers, etc... cruel fucked up shit.

^^ true...alot more candidates have done worse..only cos arnie has been in the public eyes for so long that its easy and profitable for people to dig up old dirt on him...most of these things they are digging up are older than most of the people on this board

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2003, 12:55:17 PM »
^^ true...alot more candidates have done worse..only cos arnie has been in the public eyes for so long that its easy and profitable for people to dig up old dirt on him...most of these things they are digging up are older than most of the people on this board

lol.. very true.. hahaaha  ;D

But it's human nature to find fault in others.. it's a natural defense mechanism to make oneself feel better.. and superior..

So then again we have to be careful..
  and Arnie wasn't..

NOT THAT HE HAD ANY IDEAS ABOUT RUNNING FOR CALI GOVERNOR"S POST WHEN HE PRESSED THOSE BITCHES BOOBS!!!!  ;D