Author Topic: The Notorious mack VS roccy VOTE NOW!!!  (Read 1162 times)

da_notorious_mack

Re:The Notorious mack VS roccy VOTE NOW!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2003, 01:31:18 PM »
^^^ LOL @ u introducing someone to the board so they can vote for you... pathetic....
you assumin shit...i showed my boy the site...he only know me on hea...so he gunna look fa 1 of my posts first...an he voted..i said it dunt count..roccy said it dont count...so whats your problem...

it pathetic when a motherfucka stick their nose in business that aint theirs an thats already been settled..1...

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2003, 06:58:07 PM »
LMAO... its ok man... nice try though... next time you should have him post in other forums so he gets a higher post count, and then have him vote... if you're gonna try to cheat at least do it with some intelligence...

ROCCY

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2003, 10:45:14 PM »
LMAO... its ok man... nice try though... next time you should have him post in other forums so he gets a higher post count, and then have him vote... if you're gonna try to cheat at least do it with some intelligence...

lol...

AbbyNinja

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2003, 09:02:39 AM »
Mack didn't try to cheat i just didn't read the rules, i'll read em properly next time.
Some mother fuckers are always trying to ice skate up hill. - Blade

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2003, 04:34:50 PM »
haha, now the attempted cover-up  ;) lol
j/k ronald mackdonald

kick ass album

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2003, 09:33:56 PM »
Mack didn't try to cheat i just didn't read the rules, i'll read em properly next time.

LOL... the funniest/dumbest part was that this was your 1ST post... it's almost as if Mack sent you (if you're not Mack yourself) a link and told you to vote for him... :D

AbbyNinja

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2003, 02:10:57 AM »
i'll get both me and mack online tonight so you can see both of us online, and i didn't know there were rules for this shit, anyway it don't count so giv it a rest.
Some mother fuckers are always trying to ice skate up hill. - Blade