Author Topic: new release from the CCC(Color Changin Click)  (Read 262 times)

yellowmann11

• 'G'
  • Representing phoenix AZ........
new release from the CCC(Color Changin Click)
« on: October 03, 2003, 02:43:05 PM »

COLOR CHANGIN'CLICK GHETTO STATUS: RASAQ & CHAMILLIONAIRE DUO CD. 2 SCREWED DISC. FEATURES: LEW HAWK & LIL BOO.

Ghetto Status has just droped and is avalible for order on chamillion's site

it is gonna be the biggest release of the year...stright fire

http://www.chamillionaire.com/index_main.htm

........late............
WWW.CHAMILLIONAIRE.COM

SGV

Re:new release from the CCC(Color Changin Click)
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2003, 06:38:39 PM »
Tight shit. What you know about that Lil Flip and Paul Wall album I'm hearing about? And, when is Koopa's and Wally's solos dropping?

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2003, 09:13:02 PM »
If I am not mistaken, Paul Wall's album is still in the works.... he recently did a track with a up and coming southern producer named Fingaz, and to my knowledge, he granted Fingaz 2 tracks on his album. They've got a song out now called "It's the Weekend" that Paul Wall features on, and it's blowin up all around Texas.

If this is the same album you are talking about, then that is an update... if not, then I dunno... rofl.
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

SGV

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2003, 11:09:13 PM »
If I am not mistaken, Paul Wall's album is still in the works.... he recently did a track with a up and coming southern producer named Fingaz, and to my knowledge, he granted Fingaz 2 tracks on his album. They've got a song out now called "It's the Weekend" that Paul Wall features on, and it's blowin up all around Texas.

If this is the same album you are talking about, then that is an update... if not, then I dunno... rofl.
Fingaz? You sure he's not from Cali?

yellowmann11

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2003, 06:10:36 PM »

Tight shit. What you know about that Lil Flip and Paul Wall album I'm hearing about? And, when is Koopa's and Wally's solos dropping?

well the flip and paul wall album is suposably(spell check) and bootlegg of some leaked songs from what i was told......

and on paul and koopas solos .....still dropin on the same day(yes).....will be out in nonvember(unless they get pushed back AGAIN......u know haow it goes.....(COMING SOON..).........)

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ANY OTHER INFO ON THE CCC THEN HIT UP THE CHAMILLIONAIRE.COM FORUM

WWW.CHAMILLIONAIRE.COM

WWW.CHAMILLIONAIRE.COM

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2003, 08:58:21 PM »
Nah, this dude Fingaz is from the studio I work at. Is there another Fingaz outta Cali?
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

SGV

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2003, 03:24:09 PM »
Nah, this dude Fingaz is from the studio I work at. Is there another Fingaz outta Cali?
Yea, he's from the I.E. He's worked with Seldom Seen, Kurupt, Mr. Shadow and a gang more.

yellowmann11

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2003, 06:50:55 PM »
uppin......

chamillionaires solo mixtape(all freestyles) drops nov 7th...........
WWW.CHAMILLIONAIRE.COM

Casper

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2003, 09:02:55 PM »
fuck this what ya'll need to get is Gorilla Maabs "Ressurection" its pretty bad ass...

dj_mikesutton

• Lil Geezy
  • TAKEOVER ENTERTAINMENT HOLDIN IT DOWN FO KANSAS
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2003, 03:45:51 PM »
yeah manye that ghetto status is hott, while you out tho go get that collection plate by magnificent, magno held it down
WWW.CHAMILLIONAIRE.COM
WWW.SWISHAHOUSE.COM
WWW.TTOWNMUSIC.NET
check them all out

yellowmann11

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2003, 06:16:41 PM »
yeah manye that ghetto status is hott, while you out tho go get that collection plate by magnificent, magno held it down

tru tru....he did far real....you can pick these cd's up at www.chamillionaire.com and other hot titles..............
WWW.CHAMILLIONAIRE.COM