Author Topic: A Pic From Vegas Of Me All Cheesed Up  (Read 697 times)

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
Re:A Pic From Vegas Of Me All Cheesed Up
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2003, 07:45:25 PM »
 ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

pappy

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2003, 08:35:51 PM »
LMAO @ Jim Belushi. Only if I could be him. Haha.

Oh and I'm working on Alma, get your own girl!

So you dumped pink? and i agree with Verb...

LMFAO

SGV

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2003, 09:30:59 PM »

Ah, to be 12.

Go play with Palmala mija.

Casper

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2003, 09:47:11 PM »

Ah, to be 12.

Go play with Palmala mija.

Ah, to be a fatass...

Go play with Pink culero...

P.S. im osrry i dont want to engage myself in a beef with a half jewish half mexican momma's boy... so laterz...

SGV

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2003, 10:26:51 PM »

Ah, to be a fatass...

P.S. im osrry i dont want to engage myself in a beef with a half jewish half mexican momma's boy... so laterz...
LMAO. Half jewish? Due, how can you be half? LMAO. Fuck up outta here with that shit. Jewish is a religion idiot, it ain't no nationality. And, I ain't no Mexican, that's for damn sure. Puro Hondureño. Mommas boy? Haha. At least me and moms got a good relationship, you disfunctional piece of shit. How about you stop worrying about me. Worry about your problems at home.

Casper

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2003, 10:39:19 PM »

Ah, to be a fatass...

LMAO. Half jewish? Due, how can you be half? LMAO. Fuck up outta here with that shit. Jewish is a religion idiot, it ain't no nationality. And, I ain't no Mexican, that's for damn sure. Puro Hondureño. Mommas boy? Haha. At least me and moms got a good relationship, you disfunctional piece of shit. How about you stop worrying about me. Worry about your problems at home.

well thats what pink told me... and BTW me and my moms is cool now shit has changed buddy... i thought maybe you changed and lost some wieght or dumped pink but i guess not... and you fucking look like the before picture of Jared from Subway... lmao...

SGV

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2003, 10:43:28 PM »
well thats what pink told me... and BTW me and my moms is cool now shit has changed buddy... i thought maybe you changed and lost some wieght or dumped pink but i guess not... and you fucking look like the before picture of Jared from Subway... lmao...
LMAO. You still have your info all wrong, but anyway. I may got a gut, which I'm proud of, but let's not forget who had the coke bottle glasses.

Casper

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2003, 10:50:53 PM »
LMAO. You still have your info all wrong, but anyway. I may got a gut, which I'm proud of, but let's not forget who had the coke bottle glasses.

LMAO yeah umm in 7th grade buddy that was 2 years ago... have you heard of contacts? hell SGV maybe IF u ever lose wieght u can be a slim fast model since Pink took ur job at food testing

SGV

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2003, 11:00:27 PM »
LMAO yeah umm in 7th grade buddy that was 2 years ago... have you heard of contacts? hell SGV maybe IF u ever lose wieght u can be a slim fast model since Pink took ur job at food testing
WOW! Another fat joke. C'mon, I can't even reply to your Urkel ass if you're just repeating yourself.

pappy

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2003, 11:06:22 PM »

lmfao

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2003, 11:13:20 PM »
what is wrong with being jewish...

and another thing... what is wrong with being mexican? you two need to quit already...

Casper

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2003, 11:15:42 PM »
WOW! Another fat joke. C'mon, I can't even reply to your Urkel ass if you're just repeating yourself.

LMAO i bet i get more girsl then u do... i mean come on u hollered at pink we all know ur desprite! and how am i repeating myself John Goodman? well anyways im going to sleep im tired... im sure your gonna say something so ill just elave it alone and drop it so go ahead have the last word... IM OUT!!!

hector

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2003, 12:26:15 AM »
LMAO yeah umm in 7th grade buddy that was 2 years ago...

Hey moron, learn to lie. You admitted last year you were in 7th grade. Unless you spent more than a year in 7th grade, you are only 5 months removed from being 7th grader. And bullshit you got contacts. And lol at you getting more girls than sgv. How many times does it take for you to get banned before you realize no one wants you around?

Casper

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2003, 06:33:07 AM »
LMAO yeah umm in 7th grade buddy that was 2 years ago...

Hey moron, learn to lie. You admitted last year you were in 7th grade. Unless you spent more than a year in 7th grade, you are only 5 months removed from being 7th grader. And bullshit you got contacts. And lol at you getting more girls than sgv. How many times does it take for you to get banned before you realize no one wants you around?

LMAO this is comeing from a cum swollower... im in 9th grade (Freshman) and show me where i said that...

SGV

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2003, 09:52:07 AM »
A.G., your spelling is horrible youngsta. Get back into ESL or something, you need it. You still don't have any new bags, just calling me John Goodman, who's a dope actor, is the same as calling me fat, wow! Good job hija. And, I know you don't get chicks. Kids your age who have to brag about it, don't do it. You don't know what's really between me or anyone else on this board, so kill that. I think you are the one that wants to get at Pink, but we'll not go there.

Ain't shit wrong with being jewish or Mexican, but I'm neither. I don't follow religion, and I don't appreciate people saying I'm a Jew, when I'm not. I'm Honduran, not Mexican, I don't appreciate people calling me Mexican. Why? Because Honduras and Mexico are two different countries. If you think you know a fact about me, but are not sure, don't share it, because it's probably wrong.