Author Topic: A Pic From Vegas Of Me All Cheesed Up  (Read 693 times)

Casper

Re:A Pic From Vegas Of Me All Cheesed Up
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2003, 01:34:51 PM »
A.G., your spelling is horrible youngsta. Get back into ESL or something, you need it. You still don't have any new bags, just calling me John Goodman, who's a dope actor, is the same as calling me fat, wow! Good job hija. And, I know you don't get chicks. Kids your age who have to brag about it, don't do it. You don't know what's really between me or anyone else on this board, so kill that. I think you are the one that wants to get at Pink, but we'll not go there.

Ain't shit wrong with being jewish or Mexican, but I'm neither. I don't follow religion, and I don't appreciate people saying I'm a Jew, when I'm not. I'm Honduran, not Mexican, I don't appreciate people calling me Mexican. Why? Because Honduras and Mexico are two different countries. If you think you know a fact about me, but are not sure, don't share it, because it's probably wrong.

your still gay and all u keep saying is mija and calling me a lil kid and saying shit about my glasses i wore in 7th grade... wtf? look Joh.... i mean  SGV your gay and fat and your mother is a jew or something so your gay and i hate pink why the fuck would i want to get at some girl over the internet i dont even know? why would i want to meet up with someone that lives about 45 minuites away... get an hotel... fuck them.... and just leave them like an ass??? im not like that so but you sir are... so STFU this beef is over i refuse to reply so go ahead say what u will i got nothing against you...

bez

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2003, 02:09:20 PM »
Microwaves now only 9.95

Bargain!

SGV

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2003, 02:09:53 PM »
your still gay and all u keep saying is mija and calling me a lil kid and saying shit about my glasses i wore in 7th grade... wtf? look Joh.... i mean  SGV your gay and fat and your mother is a jew or something so your gay and i hate pink why the fuck would i want to get at some girl over the internet i dont even know? why would i want to meet up with someone that lives about 45 minuites away... get an hotel... fuck them.... and just leave them like an ass??? im not like that so but you sir are... so STFU this beef is over i refuse to reply so go ahead say what u will i got nothing against you...
Let me help you with your grammar.

You're still gay. One day you'll get it, keep trying. John. You're almost there little guy, you can do it. It would be, "get a hotel" not "an hotel." Real close. "I'm not like that so but you sir are." Hmmmm, doesn't make that much sense.

Hey, I was wondering, if I'm now gay, then how is it possible for me to have sex with Pink? Pink is a girl, not a guy. You still don't got your facts straight.

Again, none of my family follows religion, we believe in God, just not religion.

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2003, 12:54:52 PM »
yea u look cheesed up like mickey mouse  ;D ::)

what do u mean with cheesed up?  does that mean u ate too much
chees related meals (food) if so yea true , u look like that

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2003, 01:05:14 PM »

Hey, I was wondering, if I'm now gay, then how is it possible for me to have sex with Pink? Pink is a girl, not a guy. You still don't got your facts straight.

I think someone may need a lesson in life.
Oh, why did you complain about AGs "grammar" then type that last sentence above? hmmm.

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2003, 03:26:06 PM »
that picture looks like a meeting for weight watchers.

Casper

« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2003, 04:13:28 PM »
that picture looks like a meeting for weight watchers.

LMMFAO!!!

budsmokeronly

« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2003, 04:30:03 PM »
don't even bother replying to this clown SGV.  Big AG is a pathetic loser who desperately needs attention and friends.

how many times have you been banned AG?  Can't you get the hint?  You are not wanted here.

watch out tho, if you clown on big ag too much he will harrass you on AIM with stupid ass questions and comments.

big ag you bring all this stupid beef and drama on yourself because you want the attention.  You always say how I am such an asshole and complain about how I clown your ass.  Yet then you hop on AIM and try to talk to me.  No one one here really gives a fuck about this stupid shit.  You ain't impressing anybody.  Try taking a break from wcc and go out and get a real social life.  And no, trying to be a fake crip is not having a social life.  Do yourself a favor and take my advice, you will thank me in the future.  Or don't take it and stay a loser with no friends looking for attention on a rap message board.

Casper

« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2003, 05:03:42 PM »
don't even bother replying to this clown SGV.  Big AG is a pathetic loser who desperately needs attention and friends.

how many times have you been banned AG?  Can't you get the hint?  You are not wanted here.

watch out tho, if you clown on big ag too much he will harrass you on AIM with stupid ass questions and comments.

big ag you bring all this stupid beef and drama on yourself because you want the attention.  You always say how I am such an asshole and complain about how I clown your ass.  Yet then you hop on AIM and try to talk to me.  No one one here really gives a fuck about this stupid shit.  You ain't impressing anybody.  Try taking a break from wcc and go out and get a real social life.  And no, trying to be a fake crip is not having a social life.  Do yourself a favor and take my advice, you will thank me in the future.  Or don't take it and stay a loser with no friends looking for attention on a rap message board.

lmao@ me needing friends and a social life... your a dumbass i got on AIM to make fun of your ass dumbass... not to talk to you...  your the fucking loser how old are you? your over the age of 18 talking shit to a 14 on a forum o man your hard now  ::) hell i do got a social life i do shit every weekend im in sports (if your count boxing) i kick it with my family and friends every weekend and id ropped that net banging shit and i actually took your advice and banged in the streets... get over that that was what a year ago??? lmao im only like in a gang for like 2 days out of the week when im with my family and friends ont ha weekends thats it i dont go around school repping shit enless im asked and if im asked then i tell them what i claim, i just chill go to school go to boxing then get home around 8 get online or talk on the phone and on the weekends i do hang out with friends and etc... so STFU! you dont know me you have no clue what i go through so get your facts straight... your the one that use to follow me in every post and talk shit dumbass and i squashe the shit me and SGV had/have so fuck him i aint even gonna sweat it no more... fucking asshole

SGV 187 and AC Grundy 187  ::)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2003, 05:19:03 PM by A.G. »

budsmokeronly

« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2003, 05:20:31 PM »
you don't need to tell me about your life.  I don't care.

PLANT

« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2003, 05:27:14 PM »
Nice pic SGV, looks like you guys all had a good time.

Too bad AG ruined ANOTHER thread. :P

Casper

« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2003, 05:32:47 PM »
you don't need to tell me about your life.  I don't care.

Well dont say false shit about my life you fucking loser, you my friend, need to get a fucking life man fuck this shit i aint beefing with you no more... if you talk shit about me imma talk shit back... thats it and it goes for anybody else on the board i dont got time for dumb internet beef...