Author Topic: I want you guys to read this  (Read 175 times)

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
I want you guys to read this
« on: October 06, 2003, 04:05:06 PM »
first of all let me say that not every religion has everything perfect about them,there is something wrong with every religion there is also something right about every religion.If we took a peice of every religion and put them together we'd get God at His most Holiest,becaause humans are capable of understanding bits and parts of him I seriously doubt we will be ever able to get together to do this.This includes Islam,if you look there is something holy about that religion too,one thing that follows the bible,one thing they would never change,and that is their saving grace.Baptists have it,catholiths  have it,every faith has that one saving grace that comes from the bible that we follow leter by letter and if you just put that with all the other religions,well God would be your answer..........
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Casper

Re:I want you guys to read this
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2003, 04:44:32 PM »
Radicule!  :D  :P

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2003, 07:30:56 AM »
Personally I feel that if there was no religion at the world would be much better.

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2003, 09:03:43 AM »
The problem isn't to do with religion, it's to do with people.

Christians attack Christians, Muslims attack Muslims too..

Sometimes religion is the excuse, sometimes race, sometimes WMD ;)

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2003, 09:38:24 AM »

very true, but you can't deny that for example in the middle east people get raised to blow themselves up because it's the religion they practice (and before anybody gets mad: i know the islam doesn't say 'blow yourself up', but those people believe in that)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2003, 11:37:15 AM »
Personally I feel that if there was no religion at the world would be much better.

my thoughts as well.

If we took a peice of every religion and put them together

Somehow I don't feel that would be possible, or that it would be welcomed with open arms. ;) Noble idea though.

Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2003, 04:59:29 AM »

very true, but you can't deny that for example in the middle east people get raised to blow themselves up because it's the religion they practice (and before anybody gets mad: i know the islam doesn't say 'blow yourself up', but those people believe in that)

Honey that happens all over the world, sadly enough!
The uk have been blighted by terrorist bombers for many years now...different factions of irish separatist groups...

...spain.far east etc etc the list is endless

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2003, 05:52:22 AM »
^^^^^
True, irish groups have been doing that shit since the sixties and i assure you it has nothing to do with religion. Its all about land and politics, same as with the middle east.

Irish people were often brought up to dislike the english occupation of our country, not there religion. Most people couldnt tell the difference between protestant/catholic
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

mauzip

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2003, 01:07:27 PM »
also, many evil people use religion as an excuse... i'm sure bin laden would use a different excuse to attack america if he wasn't a muslim. that man is just evil. there are many more of those kind of people.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2003, 01:46:07 PM »
also, many evil people use religion as an excuse... i'm sure bin laden would use a different excuse to attack america if he wasn't a muslim. that man is just evil. there are many more of those kind of people.

Mauzip, you're an idiot. Go fuck those little pre-school kids, instead of talking out of your ass.

mauzip

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2003, 01:49:09 PM »

Mauzip, you're an idiot. Go fuck those little pre-school kids, instead of talking out of your ass.

::)

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2003, 07:51:01 AM »
Oh my god...not again ^^