Author Topic: Everyone talks about thr flaws in minorities.....  (Read 159 times)

pappy

Everyone talks about thr flaws in minorities.....
« on: October 06, 2003, 08:11:13 PM »
but what about white people.  me an sub-z were having this discussion its long tho but read it an i would really like to see your opinion on it

infamous718rep: i hate white people 2
infamous718rep: we have our fucked up ways 2
HeilHitler: u suck then
infamous718rep: it hidden better
infamous718rep: where big with cocaine an adultary
infamous718rep: an i got no love for an some1 who fucks around on there spouse
HeilHitler: i would be willing to bet less than 10% of all whites do dumb shit like that lol
HeilHitler: for the mos tpart whites are respectable ppl
HeilHitler: cept long islanders apparently
infamous718rep: i bet u 70% of upper class white people cheat on there spouse
HeilHitler: assuming what you are saying isnt out of spite
HeilHitler: i bet you 90% of black kids dont know who their fathe ris because their mother is a slut and the father is a coward
infamous718rep: an i bet u jus as many white girls r sluts but there smart enought to use protection
HeilHitler: if there are the same number of white girls that are sluts as blacks
infamous718rep: there r u more
HeilHitler: then it shows whites girls arent as slutty
HeilHitler: :-)
HeilHitler: the only reason theyre slutty is because of the jew shit they see on tv
infamous718rep: wait wait wait
infamous718rep: how the fuck does jew shit turn em in to sluts
infamous718rep: its bad parenting that does
HeilHitler: no
infamous718rep: fathers who aint there cuz there 2 busy cheating on there spouse an 2 busy to show there kids love
HeilHitler: jews own most big stations like mtv and bet
HeilHitler: they see all these sluts on these channels
HeilHitler: and they think its cool,and its alright
infamous718rep: ok i;ll give u that but it also comes from the home
HeilHitler: and they also ge tit in their head that blacks are "cooler" than whites,and they start fucking niggers because of whatever jewtale they see on tv
HeilHitler: yeah it comes from the home ifthe parents dont keep them from watching that shit
HeilHitler: lol
infamous718rep: if a parent is there to teach them right from wrong to show them love instead of goin out with a diff guy every night
HeilHitler: unless they were abused or somethin
HeilHitler: goin out with a diffferent guy every night?lol
infamous718rep: an studies have been done as well that girls who have a father take a role in there life an show concern the girl has less a chance to be premiscuious
infamous718rep: a girl whos father is to busy to have a role.... she is at better odds to be easy
HeilHitler: i would say more whites take resposibility for their child than blacks,so if this study is true,then well u get the picture lol
infamous718rep: jus b/c the father didnt fuck the mother an leave the woman an child dont mean there takin responsibilty....s howing love for child an being there is takin responsibility not jus sayin u there but actually showing it
infamous718rep: a father who dont show no interest in his daughters life is jus as bad as some nigger that fucks a girl gets her pregnant an leaves 8 months into the pregnancy
HeilHitler: you know what i meant
HeilHitler: i didnt mean financially taking responsibility
HeilHitler: you cant deny more white males take all responsibilities that comes with parenthood than black males
infamous718rep: i cant deny it b/c there r more white males but u also cant deny that there may be just as many white males that take finacial responsbility but dont show there child the proper love an attention
HeilHitler: i meant more whites as compared to the same number of blacks
HeilHitler: liked 7/10 whites would take responsibility as opposed to 3/10 blacks orsomething
HeilHitler: (those arent any kind of official numers or nething lol,just an example
HeilHitler: )
infamous718rep: yea 7/10 white men may appear to be there but r they there for there child thats the question
infamous718rep: if u aint there for ur child emotionally an to teach em right from wrong ur jus as bad as those blacks that leave there kids
HeilHitler: like i said,i can gurantee more whites take on the whole load compared to blacks
infamous718rep: i disagree they appear to be there but they really aint thats whats important
infamous718rep: yea there they finaicially but to be good parents r they there...nah a lot of whites arent
HeilHitler: more whites are better parents than blacks
infamous718rep: why b/c they buy there childrens love
HeilHitler: i dont see how anyone can deny it  lol
infamous718rep: b/c u havnt seen what ive seen
HeilHitler: man,not all whites are rich,most whites are middle class working familys that cant afford to buy their kids everything
HeilHitler: you live around rich corrupt jews
HeilHitler: lol
infamous718rep: actually i do
infamous718rep: plainview is jewish
infamous718rep: but where i live
infamous718rep: its mostly white white people
HeilHitler: around here all the white parents ive seen are how ive describedf
HeilHitler: maybe it sjust something with higher financial bracket whites/jews lol
HeilHitler: but i can gurantee jews are the ones that try to buy their kids everything to try and buy their love for the most part
infamous718rep: man its white people 2
HeilHitler: where did i say its not?
infamous718rep: but u act like its a select few its A LOT of them
HeilHitler: its well known that jews are corrupt people,and the word parasite describes them beutifully lol
HeilHitler: yes there are a lot of bad whites too
HeilHitler: but the ratio is much smaller compared to minorities and jews
infamous718rep: it really isnt tho b/c its not out in the open

pappy

Re:Everyone talks about thr flaws in minorities.....
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2003, 08:12:51 PM »
an yea i did use the word nigger b/c if u cant be there for your kid thats what u r.  an if ur a white person an u cant be there for ur kid ur a bitch *waits for tone to come into thread an call tom a racist* oh for those that dont kno

infamous718rep = me
heilhitler = sub-z

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2003, 10:29:12 PM »
My opinion is that there are just as many bad people in the world as there are good ones. There are bad and good people in every race/ethnicity/culture/religion/color however you want to classify it. You can't say there are more or less in each race, because really, how would you know? You can't judge an entire group based on the things you've seen/experienced with a small proportion of them.

Casper

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2003, 11:12:07 PM »
an yea i did use the word nigger b/c if u cant be there for your kid thats what u r.  an if ur a white person an u cant be there for ur kid ur a bitch *waits for tone to come into thread an call tom a racist* oh for those that dont kno

infamous718rep = me
heilhitler = sub-z

since u said a "nigger" is a person who cant be there for thier kid i assume u think a spic is a mexican that cant be there for there kid, a chink is an asian that cant be there for thier kid, and white trash is a person who cant be there for there kid... but i dont think ur raceist... as a matter of fact i know u aint raceist so its all good...

p.s. i agree with jamal...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2003, 12:01:34 PM »
i live in a trailer park filled with white trashmy neighbor puts his 8 yr old daughter in danger by bringing around a crowd of crackheads and herion addicts..He slangs crack out of his trailer and he brings shady muthafuckas around my house..This person is a piece of shit.My neighbor is a piece of shit. He is white. How is he better because of his skin color than a black kid that listens to hip hop and graduated high school and is goin to college. Ignorant muthafuckers would say Oh  he is black so he is trash. They would back the trash white dude over the black kid cuz of his race. Those people make me sick and deserve an ass beating

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2003, 11:43:16 AM »
My opinion is that there are just as many bad people in the world as there are good ones.

Probably true but the bad ones just happen to come more often in the news. ;) :D
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..