Author Topic: Ying Yang Twinz feat. Lil Jon & The Eastside Boys - Salt Shaker  (Read 180 times)

SGV

Ying Yang Twinz feat. Lil Jon & The Eastside Boys - Salt Shaker
« on: October 07, 2003, 11:03:11 PM »
They keep pumping out the hits together. From "ATL Eternally" with Pastor Troy off their last album, to "Get Low" off the Lil Jon album, to this jam on the new Ying Yang LP. Can't hate, this is gonna have the clubs knocking again.

N-Sane Brain

Re:Ying Yang Twinz feat. Lil Jon & The Eastside Boys - Salt Shaker
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2003, 11:40:09 AM »
I think that "Salt Shaker" is one of the whackest tracks on "Me & My Brother". If you have Lil' Jon in the studio, you should be more creative, because normally a feature like Jon blows everything away.

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2003, 11:47:19 AM »
i dont know about this song...but their new song "naggin" is pretty cool...its funny. i might pick up the twins album but i'd like to hear some feedback on it first.

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2003, 12:21:07 PM »
...i might pick up the twins album but i'd like to hear some feedback on it first.

You'll definitely have to check it out. Besides "Naggin'" (which is featured as a female-version too) there are many dope tracks, like "What's Happnin!", "Grey Goose" and "Me & My Brother". But the dopest song is "Calling All Zones" without a doubt.

If you like southern crunk rap, you'll love it! I think it's one of my favourite south releases this year. But don't expect to much lyrical skills (besides "Naggin'") ;)

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2003, 12:17:23 AM »
But don't expect to much lyrical skills (besides "Naggin'") ;)

Naggin' is what you call lyrical skill? lol...anywayz im definetely gonna atleast download it first...if i like it i'll cop it...i heard that female version you were talking about...its kinda whack but it would be cool to hear it mixed together with the other...i've always liked ying yang...ever since "Whistle While You Twerk"...ima peep it...thanks

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2003, 10:45:12 AM »
...Naggin' is what you call lyrical skill?...

I didn't mean lyrical skills like dope metaphors or interesting stories, I meant that "Naggin'" is the only song with a funny idea, know what I'm sayin'?

It could be lyrical more creative, no doubt ::)

west_coast_rider

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2003, 11:20:23 AM »
Are any of the other songs like this one? Did Lil Jon produce a lot of songs on the album?

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2003, 08:42:03 PM »
i downloaded this album...it was pretty wack...the only songs i kept on my comp were "Naggin", "Callin All Zones", and "Naggin Pt. 2" (which is still pretty gay)...Callin All Zones was a dope ass song though...the rest of this shit was waaaaayyyy too average sounding...there werent any stand out tracks...i was extremely dissapointed.

pappy

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2003, 01:23:44 AM »
Can't hate, this is gonna have the clubs knocking again.

yes i can.  the song sucks