Author Topic: Screw ARnold and Bush  (Read 419 times)

dexter

Screw ARnold and Bush
« on: October 09, 2003, 02:16:53 PM »
Cali screwed up  electing that donkey!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Screw ARnold and Bush
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2003, 04:21:22 PM »
he's an elepahnt...

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2003, 12:04:55 AM »
Cali screwed up  electing that donkey!

yea well the government fucked up and put bush in office...america's goin to shit

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2003, 12:21:39 AM »
there's going to be another election next year for crying out loud.....get out and vote and do something about it

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2003, 07:20:38 AM »
I hate to break it to you guys, but us Republicans are taking over. America is becoming extremely conservative, so get used to it.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2003, 10:13:23 AM »
Well what do you expect when yall constantly throwing "9/11" and "Al Qaeda" in peoples faces. Police State.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2003, 11:33:06 AM »
Well what do you expect when yall constantly throwing "9/11" and "Al Qaeda" in peoples faces. Police State.

How is America a police state?

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2003, 11:39:34 PM »
there's going to be another election next year for crying out loud.....get out and vote and do something about it

i plan to...but theres nothing we can do for america right now with a dipshit like bush in office...the man has the mentality of a 4 year old...until we get someone in office who cares about america more than about impressing daddy we wont be very well off.

mauzip

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2003, 06:45:25 AM »
I think you people make Bush look worse than he is. Someone with the mentality of a 4-year-old doesn't become president!

JTSimon

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2003, 08:08:38 AM »

Voting for Presidency is a joke...I don't know why the waste our time doing that shit when it doesn't count. Mauzip if you lived in America you would know how fucking dumb Bush is.

Woodrow

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2003, 11:41:01 AM »
How can you say your vote dosen't count after the last election?

It was down to within 1000 votes.

You need to have a serious reality check.

mauzip

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2003, 11:53:08 AM »

Voting for Presidency is a joke...I don't know why the waste our time doing that shit when it doesn't count. Mauzip if you lived in America you would know how fucking dumb Bush is.

I lived in Arizona for 10 and a half months.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2003, 01:12:46 PM »
How can you say your vote dosen't count after the last election?

It was down to within 1000 votes.

You need to have a serious reality check.

That hanging chads thing was bullshit... coincidece that it happened in Florida where his brother is governor... if you say that election wasn't bullshit you're just lying to yourself... thousands of Jewish votes were counted in favor of Buchanan (the ex-KKK member) instead of Gore-Lieberman... ironic huh?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2003, 04:52:43 PM »
Fuck em both. Makes me glad I live in Canada where corruption & bullshit wars are not a common thing.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2003, 05:04:27 PM »
lmao you're country barely qualifies as one a real country.......there's states in the us bigger than you......lol when you reach a quarter billion plus people in your wanna be country, we'll see how great the great "white" north is.