Author Topic: Screw ARnold and Bush  (Read 422 times)

UnstoppableForce

Re:Screw ARnold and Bush
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2003, 06:53:21 PM »
lmao you're country barely qualifies as one a real country.......there's states in the us bigger than you......lol when you reach a quarter billion plus people in your wanna be country, we'll see how great the great "white" north is.

So now we blame our govenment being corrupt and fighting bullshit wars for oil and money on the country's size? Nice theory you have there.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2003, 08:16:16 PM »
lmao you're country barely qualifies as one a real country.......there's states in the us bigger than you......lol when you reach a quarter billion plus people in your wanna be country, we'll see how great the great "white" north is.

I find it funny people make reference to the "White" in the Great White North. Canada is ethnically diverse as the US is but we don't have a racist history like US does (Although there was some). Calling us a wannabe country is just plain stupid when we're considered the best country in the world to live in statistic wise. Fuck America.

BTW good reply BALLAtician

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

mauzip

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2003, 12:13:24 AM »
Calling us a wannabe country is just plain stupid when we're considered the best country in the world to live in statistic wise

That's Norway, then Sweden.

Btw... AZ is 4 times as big as my country lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2003, 12:36:39 AM »

I find it funny people make reference to the "White" in the Great White North. Canada is ethnically diverse as the US is but we don't have a racist history like US does (Although there was some). Calling us a wannabe country is just plain stupid when we're considered the best country in the world to live in statistic wise. Fuck America.

the only reason why you don't have a racist past is because you NEVER had an influx of diversity in your early stages of becoming a country, you had mainly ONE group of people up there most of the time, the french, as america had irish and italians and numerous europeans coming over (who don't get along) mixing in with all the chinese and mexican, and africans already in the state.......the only reason why there's not AS MUCH racism up there is cuz you're more spread out with your elbow room and you have seen the by prouduct cultural mixing . and correct me if i'm wrong but someone bring out that UN report where the US is ranked above canada this year....lol

fuck canada  and fuck white people who think they're black

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2003, 12:44:46 AM »

...and fuck hispanics who think they're white

Plus, you don't see Canada goin around bombing countries for financial benefits, so he had a point.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2003, 01:00:23 AM »
"and fuck hispanics who think they're white"

yeah fuck those fools too

and to answer your question.......cuz canada has a military is a fucking joke that's why

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2003, 08:46:41 AM »
cuz canada has a military is a fucking joke that's why

Such a shame, isnt it??

*Throws away his OHIP card and universal access to free health care*

I WANT A NICE MILITARY WITH LOTS OF NICE TOYS TO DESTROY NOT SO NICE COUNTRIES.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2003, 09:58:54 AM »
Corleone you're ignorant as fuck about Canada. We're very racially diverse & the only reason the US was in the beginning was because of bringing Blacks over as slaves. When we start picking on coutries who can't fight back then you can diss us you fucking moron.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2003, 09:59:25 AM by Lincoln »

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Breezio

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2003, 12:12:41 PM »
wow and im sure that the fact that in florida they refused the right to vote to people with a felony conviction and anyone who was related to that person OR HAD A NAME SOUNDING LIKE THAT PERSON had nothing to do with the outcome of the election  ::)

Don Breezio

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2003, 12:14:25 PM »

the only reason why you don't have a racist past is because you NEVER had an influx of diversity in your early stages of becoming a country, you had mainly ONE group of people up there most of the time, the french, as america had irish and italians and numerous europeans coming over (who don't get along) mixing in with all the chinese and mexican, and africans already in the state.......the only reason why there's not AS MUCH racism up there is cuz you're more spread out with your elbow room and you have seen the by prouduct cultural mixing . and correct me if i'm wrong but someone bring out that UN report where the US is ranked above canada this year....lol

yeah cuz we're so much better than canada...11,000 deaths a year by gun in the US and canada has 360...i think i'd rather live in canada.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2003, 11:39:38 PM »
Corleone you're ignorant as fuck about Canada. We're very racially diverse & the only reason the US was in the beginning was because of bringing Blacks over as slaves. When we start picking on coutries who can't fight back then you can diss us you fucking moron.

no you're ignorant to the United states . We're a HELLA lot more diverse than you guys will ever be, the state i live in is more i diverse than you. first of all hispanics are the largest group of minority in . hell there's more puerto ricans living in new york than in puerto rico. there's just as many cubans in florida as there are in cuba. there are more mexicans in the sw united states than there are in mexico

here's a quick history lesson for your wanna be chuck d ass

first of all whites  here in the us are more diverse here. in canada your majority is the french with small numbers varrying else where........here in the us we have large number of irish , large number of italian, large number of british, and in some area large numbersof russians, and eastern europeaners from places like yugoslavia.

in the 1970's and 80's there was a big boom in middle easterners  (particularly from india) coming to america

the asian migration to the west has been constant ever since the 1880's and after the gold rush

i've been to canada a billion times, and i have relatives up there.....the only time i've seen so many white people is when i went to europe , straight up.

also what bothered me about your post is you made it seem like you got to be black to be considered  a different ethnic group...nice, you make yourself sound just as racist with that remark as your "devil ancestors" lol

arighty whitey.......don't tell a minority living in the us how it is when you're part of the majority .

yeah cuz we're so much better than canada...11,000 deaths a year by gun in the US and canada has 360...i think i'd rather live in canada.

lol funny when i looked up the population of both countries and then used your numbers.....

U.S.- 0.00003% of citizens are shot every year in america
Canada-0.000024% of citizens are shot every year in the great "white" north

so it's not by much and there's not that many people getting shot

also i found out that canadas gun violence is rising sharply due to the influx of drugs and asian gangs in the country and the ethical treatment of refugees is going down aswell....but you still got your free health care and hockey, y'all should be PROUD! (puts on fake smile)

« Last Edit: October 14, 2003, 11:41:42 PM by Don Jacob Corleone »

Don Breezio

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2003, 02:59:27 PM »
lol funny when i looked up the population of both countries and then used your numbers.....

U.S.- 0.00003% of citizens are shot every year in america
Canada-0.000024% of citizens are shot every year in the great "white" north

i dont know where you live dude...but i'm always hearing about somebody getting shot and killed...i hear about cops getting killed, citizens, military, you name it i hear it almost every day...and i wouldnt say at all that we are more racially diverse than canada...if you're theory about the population is true then you fucked yourself out of your point...the less people then the less minority's right? not everywhere in the us is so "diverse"...where i live the surrounding towns including mine are more than 90% white...very small hispanic population, and there are about 4 black people....saying we're more racially diverse just because you've seen a lot of white people in canada is extremely ignorant...i've been to canada and seen hundereds of people who arent white...the fact is it really depends on where you go.

Woodrow

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2003, 06:00:24 PM »
Look at the population of Canada, then Look at the population of the US.

Don Breezio

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2003, 07:12:03 PM »
estimated canadian population:

estimated US population:

so you've basically proved what i just said...if you can say we have 10,600 more gun deaths each year than canada because we have more people than couldnt it also be said that (according to you) we are more racially diverse than canada because we have more people...yes thats exactly what the problem is...in fact its not that we are more diverse...its that we have more people to be diverse from...they are just as diverse TO SCALE as we are...get what im saying?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2003, 12:23:47 AM »
estimated canadian population:

estimated US population:

so you've basically proved what i just said...if you can say we have 10,600 more gun deaths each year than canada because we have more people than couldnt it also be said that (according to you) we are more racially diverse than canada because we have more people...yes thats exactly what the problem is...in fact its not that we are more diverse...its that we have more people to be diverse from...they are just as diverse TO SCALE as we are...get what im saying?

portions of canada are almost unihabitable that's why most of the population is mixed together . it's just like austrailia . i trust satistics and facts more than i trust what you hear and what you see. the united states is multi climated .....that's why the diversity is so spread out .......you're not going to see many mexicans living in Montana or Wisconsin cuz that ain't our atmosphere.  most cultures that move to the US from another country move to places similar to their mother lands......check out where most imigrants from the united state are coming from and where they're going to.....most cases see a huge similarity .........when you move to canada you really ain't got much of a choice it's either move to cold place a) or move to cold place b)

and about being diverse ......i'm sorry but canada is not to scale with the US . the US has had the highest amount of imigrants from all over than any other country for decades now. Canada has an almost unexisistant hispanic culture. Canada by % doesn't have as many asians . and by % doesn't have nearly as many blacks.....infact there's more africans % wise that move to the us than canada so it ain't all "ol slavery blacks" .......so how the fuck can canada have an on par diversity with the United states when they have almost non existant hispanic population and small amount of key citizens of asian and african origin?? their white population isn't even that diverse for crying out loud!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2003, 12:29:53 AM by Don Jacob Corleone »