Author Topic: Screw ARnold and Bush  (Read 417 times)

UnstoppableForce

Re:Screw ARnold and Bush
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2003, 12:39:20 AM »
middle easterners  (particularly from india)

And you were the one giving the lesson in that post? Don't ever use the word ignorant to describe someone else.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2003, 09:05:13 AM »
^^ LOL True

I don't even want to argue with Corleone anymore because it's clear he's your typical ignorant American (not that all Americans are). I won't respond to his idiocy about Canada anymore.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2003, 05:06:36 PM »

And you were the one giving the lesson in that post? Don't ever use the word ignorant to describe someone else.

what the fuck is wrong?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2003, 09:55:35 PM »

what the fuck is wrong?

What's wrong is that India is not in the Middle East. It's considered to be in South Asia, and part of the Indian subcontinent. LMAO@ your ignorance

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2003, 01:23:26 AM »
oh my fucking gosh you're petty as hell...you do relise that some portions of that area are considered different boundries of the middle east.....the same way people in central and even southern mexico consider that part of the continent part of south america.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2003, 01:25:01 AM »
lmfao@fighting over continents

kick ass album

Don Breezio

« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2003, 01:39:38 AM »
lmfao@fighting over continents

thats almost as bad as fighting over colors lol

Don Breezio

« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2003, 01:42:23 AM »
i trust satistics and facts more than i trust what you hear and what you see.

so you're saying (hypothetically) that if studies show there are no white ppl in america and you go to say ANYWHERE IN THE US and see blacks and asians and smurfs and whatever the hell else...then you'll still believe the statistics because you dont believe what you're own eyes and ears tell you?...sorry dude but i gotta agree w/ whoever called you an ignorant american...even i will say you are and im an american myself!

mauzip

« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2003, 02:07:53 AM »

This is the Middle East. They only didn't put down the names of Jemen, Palestina, Israel and Iraq although you do see them on the map.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2003, 02:09:02 AM by mauzip »

Don Breezio

« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2003, 02:12:31 AM »

This is the Middle East. They only didn't put down the names of Jemen, Palestina, Israel and Iraq although you do see them on the map.

^^^i see no india  ;)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2003, 10:50:52 PM »
in the 1970's and 80's the imigration of people from the middle east and countries like india, iran, yemen, and pakistan came to the united states........straight from a london times article i had to read last semester.  

and yes i do see india.....right by  pakistan

an ignorant  american wouldn't know that

and yes i'd rather believe an good study than shit i see with my own eyes......what i see with my own eyes is a city 65% mexican....so does that mean the rest of the world is that way....c'mon now

Don Breezio

« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2003, 11:29:17 PM »
and yes i'd rather believe an good study than shit i see with my own eyes......what i see with my own eyes is a city 65% mexican....so does that mean the rest of the world is that way....c'mon now

thats exactly what i've been telling you...just because you see something one place doesnt mean its that way all over the place...you see a city that is 65% mexican...i see a city thats 95% caucasian...doesnt mean we are more racially diverse than canada...they see the same things dude...

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2003, 11:35:01 PM »
in the 1970's and 80's the imigration of people from the middle east and countries like india

That is quite different from your original statement which read: "the Middle East (particularly India)", because that implies that India is part of the Middle East. Seriously, if you really think that India is in the Middle East, you're one dumb motherfucker.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2003, 01:28:16 AM »

statistically we are more diverse though, that is what i'm getting at .

thats exactly what i've been telling you...just because you see something one place doesnt mean its that way all over the place...you see a city that is 65% mexican...i see a city thats 95% caucasian...doesnt mean we are more racially diverse than canada...they see the same things dude...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2003, 01:33:11 AM »
in the 1970's and 80's the imigration of people from the middle east and countries like india

That is quite different from your original statement which read: "the Middle East (particularly India)", because that implies that India is part of the Middle East. Seriously, if you really think that India is in the Middle East, you're one dumb motherfucker.

so what if i think that! god damn you're petty! india is RIGHT mother fucking there by pakistan which is considered the mid east RIGHT there by the fucking united arab shit  god damn son of a bitch mother fuck......there's mother fuckers in Hondurus and Guatamala and even mexico who think believe they're in south america......same goes for india for shits sake, it's not a far cry.  plus only you would go off on tangents to try to win some silly side argument to defer from the original argument in inself which implies much more than some stupid positioning of india.