Author Topic: Chingy - Jackpot  (Read 1342 times)

PhillysFinest

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Chingy - Jackpot
« on: October 11, 2003, 03:04:29 PM »
I think that cd is aight ... First I thourght it was finna be corny because I thourght Chingy was corny but belive it or not it's hot .... I'm not sayin run out and spend your money on it cause its aint that good

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re:Chingy - Jackpot
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2003, 05:49:59 PM »
yeh the album is alrite..... but i couldnt stop laughing after i heard that coin dropping..... cough 50 cent cough

kick ass album

pappy

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2003, 07:38:00 PM »
great review

PhillysFinest

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2003, 08:37:10 PM »
Thanks

Yeah Chingy and 50 got beef now

he had me dyin on track #5

pappy

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2003, 10:37:34 PM »
Thanks

Yeah Chingy and 50 got beef now

he had me dyin on track #5

damn with every reply you get more an more indept with your review

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2003, 10:39:22 PM »
Album Review
Drop your opinions on and discuss past, and present album releases.

doesnt have to be a review, u can discuss shit too

kick ass album

Casper

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2003, 11:31:25 PM »
chingy sux lol jk imma review it tho...
« Last Edit: October 17, 2003, 11:47:54 PM by A.G. »

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2003, 12:45:11 AM »
chingy is the perfect example of the way decent shit gets played out on the radio...i dont like right thurr but he is a good example...for the last 2 months everytime i've turned on the radio it has been one of 3 songs...

1) Chingy -right thurr remix
2) suga suga (cant remember who its by but id like 2 know)
3) murphy lee - whats the point of this song what the hook gon' be

Casper

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2003, 01:49:57 PM »
chingy is the perfect example of the way decent shit gets played out on the radio...i dont like right thurr but he is a good example...for the last 2 months everytime i've turned on the radio it has been one of 3 songs...

suga suga is by baby beesh he is from TX this song is hella old but u probably just heard it cuzz he has been underground for a while... i got it so holla at me if u want me to hook u up...

Casper

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2003, 02:21:53 PM »
1. Jackpot Intro :22 - not much to this you just here someone putting coins in the machine and a jackpot comes out... NR
2. He's Herre 3:02- a pretty good song the beat reminds me of a video game i was playing when i was younger Chingy's style is pretty good how he raps. 4/5 (produced by The Trak Starz)
3. Represent 4:12- Probably the best song on the album IMO its the "gangstaish" song too i really like the chorus too  download this song and peep it imma give this a 5/5 because its the best song (The trak Starz)
4. Right Thurr 4:10- Im sure everybody has heard this song it gets old nothing to get excited about just TRUST ME ITS A GREAT SONG TO DANCE TO WHEN YOUR IN THE CLUB/DANCE TYPE SHIT  8) 3/5 (The Trak Starz)
5.Jackpot (skit) 1:07- kinda gay i dont like this ruins the album  :P its just about a pimp talking about his hoes
6.Wurrs My Cash 4:33- i dont really like this song just chingy rapping about bieng a pimp kinda thing im not too intrested in it... 2/5 (The Trak Starz)
7. Chingy Jackpot  4:08- the beat reminds me of a snoop song real bad as a matter of fact he kinda raps like him a pretty decent song 3.5/5 (The Trak Starz)
8. Sample Dat Ass featuring Murphy Lee 5:06 (an ok track nothing special the best part is probably the chorus both ching and murph have bad lyrics so u know 2.5/5 (The Trak Starz)
9. One Call Away feat J/Weav 4:36- a pretty bad ass song i really like the chorus and singing its a more emotional/ love type song not like the other booty shit on here i like it 3.5/5 (The Trak Starz)
10. Dice Game (Skit) :59-  :P skip this
11.Gettin' It 4:27- a pretty average song none to special i would probably listen to it half way then when it got on my nerves skip it 2/5 (The Trak Starz)
12. Holidae In featuring Snoop Dogg and Ludacris 5:14- dont tell me you havent heard this song its a good track im not gonna lie Snoop ddont drop a verse he just is on the chrous and Luda's verse is pretty tight Chingy didnt really come that tight 3/5 (The Trak Starzz)
13. Juice 4:43- "Juice These Hoes" lol the chorus reminds me of a Lil Jon song just listen to it and you can see why its really not a bad song his flow here is pretty good 3.5/5 (The Trak Starz)
14.Fuck Dat Nigga (Skit) 1:45- skip this
15. Madd @ ME 3:53- i dont really see a point to this song but i like it tho i guess its talks about the ppl that are mad at him lol 3/5 (Trak Starz)
16. Bagg Up- this is a DJ Quik produced song damn Chingy ruins this song really he shoulda gave him a shittier beat i like this beat but the flow sux and you can kinda tell its a DJ Quik beat... 2.5 (Da Quiksta aka DJ Quik)
17 Right Thurr (Remix) featuring Jermaine Dupri and Trina 3:42- Horrible why would anybody let JD on there songs??? Trina looks find in the video but hey she sux 2/5 (Trak Starz)

overall 3.5/5 its good dont get me wrong i was feeling it and i was surprised cuzz i never really liked that much mainstream shit...

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2003, 12:28:03 AM »

suga suga is by baby beesh he is from TX this song is hella old but u probably just heard it cuzz he has been underground for a while... i got it so holla at me if u want me to hook u up...

i dont listen to the radio so i've only heard it a few times when i turned it on but its a pretty dope song...ill check for it on kazaa and if i cant find it ill hit you up...thanks for the info.

PhillysFinest

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2003, 06:26:28 PM »
Not every song but most of them

Jome

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2003, 09:56:19 PM »
lol, that's cool.  :D

T.J.

• Wanksta