Author Topic: West Side Connect @ Source Awards lol  (Read 1643 times)

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:West Side Connect @ Source Awards lol
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2003, 06:53:48 PM »
LMAO... Dayum that's sad. Some of tha West Coasts biggest talents lookin like clowns. Dont nobody out here look like that... Too fuckin hot to wearin them bandanas.

You think their old asses would have learnt something by now... "You Try Keepin It Real, But You Should Try Keepin It Right!"... That's why tha Rap Industry feels so much like tha WWF nowadayz...

Peace to tha Izzout!

You must not live in a "gangsta" part of Cali. That pic looks tihgt as fucc. I don't know what y'all trippin' on. Good lookin' from the Source.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2003, 07:49:04 PM »
LMAO... Dayum that's sad. Some of tha West Coasts biggest talents lookin like clowns. Dont nobody out here look like that... Too fuckin hot to wearin them bandanas.

You think their old asses would have learnt something by now... "You Try Keepin It Real, But You Should Try Keepin It Right!"... That's why tha Rap Industry feels so much like tha WWF nowadayz...

Peace to tha Izzout!

You must not live in a "gangsta" part of Cali. That pic looks tihgt as fucc. I don't know what y'all trippin' on. Good lookin' from the Source.

Well I don't live in the most "gangsta" part as some of you may say it...but I can tell you that it's barely anybody, no matter how hard they are bangin, that dresses like that anymore. Wearin hella bandanas like that is outdated, but they are doin it jus to be extra'd out.

pastybrother

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2003, 07:52:55 PM »
cubes reppin oak raiders
pasty brother

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2003, 07:58:23 PM »
not one of those guys are gang bangers, they should stop trying to immitate and commercialize that stuff.

Ltnluv23

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2003, 08:24:52 PM »
lol...wut u talkin bout, mack 10 still gangbangin, and im sure WC is very affiliated.....cube aint pretendin to be blood or crip, they keepin it reel unlike most fools out here who say shit like 'im gangsta" when they never really know bout it, i aint gloryfying gangbangin, but as far as westside connection, they keepin it reel for da west, would u be stressin too if u saw crooked I sportin sum rags, prob not.. ::)  plus finally they gettin sum good exposure, meanin the album will finally drop, so i cant hate on them, they keepin it reel for da west, cant say much for most of the cats out there....

Ltnluv23

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2003, 08:29:39 PM »
oh yah..and how is dat pic makin it commercial?  lol W.C n Mack 10 aint even close to commercial, in fact, wasnt WC da one who didnt want the cwalk to be a commercial dance, unlike xzibit n snoop?.....i aint dickridyn these cats, but just bothers me dat SUM of yall trippin of the pic, when b4 sum of u would be cryin dat Westside connection aint gettin luv from no one, .

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2003, 09:16:33 PM »
lol these niggaz tryin a lil to hard

You got to be kidding me.  LOL That's the funniest thing I've seen all year, LOL.  What the HELL are these guys thinking?  What are they doing?  I think they're probably all so rich they figured they'd dress up for halloween early.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2003, 09:17:32 PM »
LOL at Cube reppin nothin.

BTW, he's ALWAYS done that, yall never seen Cube wear Black before?  He's been wearing Black rags for years

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2003, 10:39:11 PM »
I hate how just cuz a dude wears a rag of a certain color, that everyone assumes they bang. Like I said earlier: that pic looks tight as hell. Who cares if they "true" banger or not? Still looks coo' IMO.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2003, 11:43:50 PM »
Well it's 4 publicity and it's obviously workin...

What people don't realize about they image is Cube is suppose 2 be neutral...he mixin all colors 2gether therefore gettin black out of it...he suppose 2 be gettin mack 10 and WC 2gether, back in da dayz it waz unheard of having a blood and a crip allied like that...thats what West Side Connection is all about...

But there are alotta DEEP black raggers in Cali...don't get that twisted...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

budsmokeronly

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2003, 12:02:01 AM »
that pic looks really gay imo, I hope their album is dope tho, thats all I care about.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2003, 12:27:40 AM »
not one of those guys are gang bangers, they should stop trying to immitate and commercialize that stuff.

::)   wtf is this foo talkin bout? stfu

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2003, 01:32:03 AM »
Well it's 4 publicity and it's obviously workin...

What people don't realize about they image is Cube is suppose 2 be neutral...he mixin all colors 2gether therefore gettin black out of it...he suppose 2 be gettin mack 10 and WC 2gether, back in da dayz it waz unheard of having a blood and a crip allied like that...thats what West Side Connection is all about...

But there are alotta DEEP black raggers in Cali...don't get that twisted...

Real talk. However, people are gettin' on WC and Mack's case cuz they ain't "real" bangers. I'm not really sure if they truly are from certain sets, but that doesn't change my opinion that they look tight in that pic. Keepin' it gangsta f'sho. Dub love.

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2003, 03:19:40 AM »
I hate how just cuz a dude wears a rag of a certain color, that everyone assumes they bang. Like I said earlier: that pic looks tight as hell. Who cares if they "true" banger or not? Still looks coo' IMO.

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2003, 03:25:54 AM »
aint no one fuCC wit dub C he st8 Crippin it Cuzz, fuCC tha hataz Cuzz