Author Topic: West Side Connect @ Source Awards lol  (Read 1642 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:West Side Connect @ Source Awards lol
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2003, 03:27:59 AM »
Ha ha people trippin' over this! C'mon, it's a publicity shot. They got that uniform thing goin' on, all in khaki and wearing bandannas and still Dub and Mack 10 reppin' their sets. Westside Connect Gang. And they did the same shit on the Up In Smoke Tour - they were all in white and each had their own rag hanging from their pocket.

Mudpole

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2003, 03:35:50 AM »
Nice pic, how many westcoast rappers do you think would
show up to awards ceremony lookin' like that? None

TRu Word

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2003, 08:19:23 AM »
The West Side Clowns,  The fools like something outta scary move.  Even in 1993 they would look stupid.

eNgIeS

« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2003, 08:39:35 AM »
What used to rule about WSC back in 1996 it was great how they gave it to the east & stood up for the west. Now I dont know. I mean i'll still bump the album, but i think Cube wearin a bandana tryin to be gangsta is stupid, he was never a gangsta, as much as i love cube he wasnt a gangsta so why he got on the bandana

Mack 10 was a blood, I'm not too sure on WC thou

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2003, 08:50:59 AM »

Nightfall

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2003, 09:26:22 AM »
::) who gives a shit what gang they're reppin  ::)

exactly

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2003, 09:33:00 AM »

Ice Cube is at the epicenter of this form of music....
(Check the records)
He can wear whatever the FUCK he want's.

Hatesrats 2oooTre

Ltnluv23

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2003, 09:33:26 AM »
W.C. is a crip, ......as far as Cube, since when does wearin a bandana make u "gangsta", lol if u take it dat way, then u mite as well call eminem gangsta since he be sportin it all the time, ...cube just doin wut he doin, he aint reppin nuttin but himself, and holdin it down for da west, as opposed to most cats out there dat gone soft *cough*snoop*cough

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2003, 09:38:10 AM »

Snoop Dogg in the Source Awards 99' he was wearing a crip suit

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2003, 11:01:49 AM »
Well it's 4 publicity and it's obviously workin...

What people don't realize about they image is Cube is suppose 2 be neutral...he mixin all colors 2gether therefore gettin black out of it...he suppose 2 be gettin mack 10 and WC 2gether, back in da dayz it waz unheard of having a blood and a crip allied like that...thats what West Side Connection is all about...

LOL wtf havnt u ever heard of bangin on wax? you should be shot groupie

"wut u talkin bout, mack 10 still gangbangin, and im sure WC is very affiliated"

your an even bigger idiot Mack 10 hasnt been in the city of Inglewood in over 5 years, he gets no street credit by the bangers, you think these guys are still slangin rocks on the corner or somthing? infact Wack 10 has been dissed enough by real ING bloods and not even allowed back in his old set, lol at all the wsc groupies downing my karma

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2003, 01:10:54 PM »
W.C. is a crip, ......as far as Cube, since when does wearin a bandana make u "gangsta", lol if u take it dat way, then u mite as well call eminem gangsta since he be sportin it all the time, ...cube just doin wut he doin, he aint reppin nuttin but himself, and holdin it down for da west, as opposed to most cats out there dat gone soft *cough*snoop*cough

I feel you 100% on this.

Ltnluv23

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2003, 01:20:13 PM »
how the fuck u know mack 10 aint been gangbangin in 5 years, u talk to him on da phone last nite?  ::), and wut does dat have to do wit anythin ,he still a BLOOD...he still rollin blood deep everywhere he goes, u aint gotta be hustlin rocks on da corner to be a gangbangin, hes a blood period, and he got the right to wear dat bandana.......end of story

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2003, 01:36:40 PM »
Well it's 4 publicity and it's obviously workin...

What people don't realize about they image is Cube is suppose 2 be neutral...he mixin all colors 2gether therefore gettin black out of it...he suppose 2 be gettin mack 10 and WC 2gether, back in da dayz it waz unheard of having a blood and a crip allied like that...thats what West Side Connection is all about...

LOL wtf havnt u ever heard of bangin on wax? you should be shot groupie

"wut u talkin bout, mack 10 still gangbangin, and im sure WC is very affiliated"

your an even bigger idiot Mack 10 hasnt been in the city of Inglewood in over 5 years, he gets no street credit by the bangers, you think these guys are still slangin rocks on the corner or somthing? infact Wack 10 has been dissed enough by real ING bloods and not even allowed back in his old set, lol at all the wsc groupies downing my karma

::) at this fag.

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2003, 02:29:06 PM »
is that all you can say.....? ::)

smerlus

« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2003, 02:51:39 PM »
see west coast music will never be on top.....most of the people here bitch that "oh dre don't do shit for the west anymore, he just fucks with them east coast rappers. snoop doesn't do shit for the west, he went all east coast with his cd's" now ice cube, mack 10 and WC rep the west the hardest we've seen in awhile and they're clowns? my fault, maybe they should all wear fake as pimp suits cause i guess that's what the west is all about since snoop does it.

they are grown ass men, if they want to wear fucking little hats with propellers on them, shit they're rich, they don't give a fuck.

and like them or not, WSC is probably going to be in the top three most westcoast cd's this year and all i hear is people shitting on them....i wonder why some of you people even register for on this board if you're gonna diss some actual westcoast gangsta music.