Author Topic: West Side Connect @ Source Awards lol  (Read 1641 times)

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:West Side Connect @ Source Awards lol
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2003, 03:14:08 PM »
see west coast music will never be on top.....most of the people here bitch that "oh dre don't do shit for the west anymore, he just fucks with them east coast rappers. snoop doesn't do shit for the west, he went all east coast with his cd's" now ice cube, mack 10 and WC rep the west the hardest we've seen in awhile and they're clowns? my fault, maybe they should all wear fake as pimp suits cause i guess that's what the west is all about since snoop does it.

they are grown ass men, if they want to wear fucking little hats with propellers on them, shit they're rich, they don't give a fuck.

and like them or not, WSC is probably going to be in the top three most westcoast cd's this year and all i hear is people shitting on them....i wonder why some of you people even register for on this board if you're gonna diss some actual westcoast gangsta music.

word. fuck all u haters. eat a dick faggots.

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2003, 05:41:05 PM »

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2003, 06:40:27 PM »
i wonder why some of you people even register for on this board if you're gonna diss some actual westcoast gangsta music.
wsc isnt really gangsta rap.....

smerlus

« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2003, 09:57:10 PM »
i wonder why some of you people even register for on this board if you're gonna diss some actual westcoast gangsta music.

oh is this what you kids call opposite day? ok let me try......you're not really gay

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2003, 10:36:21 PM »

lol at this clown. are u fucking retarded? if wsc ain't gangsta rap then what is?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2003, 03:16:21 AM by LaZ1e »

Mudpole

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2003, 03:12:23 AM »
I think you'll find WSC are gangsta. Man their album
is called Terrorist Threats thats gangsta cause a majority
of rappers wouldn't call their album with the word terrorist
in it cause they don't have the balls to!

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2003, 04:22:03 AM »
see west coast music will never be on top.....most of the people here bitch that "oh dre don't do shit for the west anymore, he just fucks with them east coast rappers. snoop doesn't do shit for the west, he went all east coast with his cd's" now ice cube, mack 10 and WC rep the west the hardest we've seen in awhile and they're clowns? my fault, maybe they should all wear fake as pimp suits cause i guess that's what the west is all about since snoop does it.

they are grown ass men, if they want to wear fucking little hats with propellers on them, shit they're rich, they don't give a fuck.

and like them or not, WSC is probably going to be in the top three most westcoast cd's this year and all i hear is people shitting on them....i wonder why some of you people even register for on this board if you're gonna diss some actual westcoast gangsta music.

Real Talk

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2003, 11:27:39 AM »

lol at this clown. are u fucking retarded? if wsc ain't gangsta rap then what is?

Bg knocc out,dresta,CMW,Damu ridaz,Nationwide rip ridaz,spice 1,South Central Cartel,SOUTH CENTRAL POSSE,eazy muthaphukkin e,mc ren

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2003, 01:30:00 PM »
I think you'll find WSC are gangsta. Man their album
is called Terrorist Threats thats gangsta cause a majority
of rappers wouldn't call their album with the word terrorist
in it cause they don't have the balls to!

LOL  at this total PENIS!!

Children, Children, Children. Don't you think it might be a slight over reaction to this picture? I mean, they look silly but who cares? I just hope they drop a decent album. Fuck all the dressing up gimmie some music!

Peace.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2003, 02:51:59 PM »

WSCG is gangsta rap...they might not be Gangstas but the music they do is Gangsta Rap. And good point by smerlus, i wonder why some people register here, You come here to diss wc rappers, but then again, who doesnt get dissed on this board
« Last Edit: October 16, 2003, 02:53:11 PM by I_ l I_ 7 a Y »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2003, 03:22:38 PM »
your a tool you think every thing that comes out of the west is God like, get a life there is another coast you know.....WSC gangsta rap, ya man i heard they been puttin in mad work, i heard ice cube pushed his butler down the stairs the other day ........ ::)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2003, 03:29:08 PM »
i heard ice cube pushed his butler down the stairs the other day ........ ::)

lol
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Last Dragon

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2003, 06:59:39 PM »
Can WC see where he's going?

smerlus

« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2003, 09:09:40 PM »

Bg knocc out,dresta,CMW,Damu ridaz,Nationwide rip ridaz,spice 1,South Central Cartel,SOUTH CENTRAL POSSE,eazy muthaphukkin e,mc ren

so what you're trying to say is that these people music is better cause they're so gangsta and they don't have enough money to own a butler.....good reasoning

the only one with an excuse to not have a new CD is eazy.......all the rest pretty much fell off

Jome

« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2003, 09:22:02 PM »

your a tool you think every thing that comes out of the west is God like, get a life there is another coast you know.....

LoL @ these contradictions.