Author Topic: West Side Connect @ Source Awards lol  (Read 1658 times)

Lil Suge Knight

Re:West Side Connect @ Source Awards lol
« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2003, 08:28:04 AM »
They do look foolish, and we will never really know who bangs in the streets or has done in the past so we cant really say shit on that subject, Im looking forward to there cd, cos if its at least half as good as there last one then that would still put most of the the other westcoast cds relaesed to shame..........WESSSSSSSYDE!!!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2003, 08:32:15 AM by lil_sugeknight »
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2003, 06:26:53 PM »
lol @ Shark  ....Dude is from Canada and he talkin this sh1t about crips and bloods when he's never seen one in real life.  He's been watching Menace II Society too many times...lol

that fucking wangsta is from canada? LOL.

yup. That fuckin herb is from canada. he talkin bout Bloods from inglewood like he's been there. He's one of those lame ass white boys that looks up shit in the internet about bangin and talkin about it like he's expierenced it.. Fuckin Canadian white boy needs to stop watching those damn movies.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2003, 08:51:14 PM »
Haha @ everyone who says they look foolish. I'd like to see how y'all dress. Maybe you look foolish to others as well.

Casper

« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2003, 10:17:59 PM »
see west coast music will never be on top.....most of the people here bitch that "oh dre don't do shit for the west anymore, he just fucks with them east coast rappers. snoop doesn't do shit for the west, he went all east coast with his cd's" now ice cube, mack 10 and WC rep the west the hardest we've seen in awhile and they're clowns? my fault, maybe they should all wear fake as pimp suits cause i guess that's what the west is all about since snoop does it.

they are grown ass men, if they want to wear fucking little hats with propellers on them, shit they're rich, they don't give a fuck.

and like them or not, WSC is probably going to be in the top three most westcoast cd's this year and all i hear is people shitting on them....i wonder why some of you people even register for on this board if you're gonna diss some actual westcoast gangsta music.

99.9 of that shit is what i was thinking too... you are a wise man...

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #79 on: October 20, 2003, 04:32:24 PM »
lol @ Shark  ....Dude is from Canada and he talkin this sh1t about crips and bloods when he's never seen one in real life.  He's been watching Menace II Society too many times...lol

that fucking wangsta is from canada? LOL.

yup. That fuckin herb is from canada. he talkin bout Bloods from inglewood like he's been there. He's one of those lame ass white boys that looks up shit in the internet about bangin and talkin about it like he's expierenced it.. Fuckin Canadian white boy needs to stop watching those damn movies.
LOL@ you if you think you need to be from Inglewood to know that mack 10 doesnt bang, and please stop with the racist comments you should be banned for making racial comments prick, go comment suicide and perish you little shit, lol what are you 10 years old LOL