Author Topic: Travel advice for Americans visiting France  (Read 222 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Travel advice for Americans visiting France
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2003, 12:48:42 AM »
yeah and you know what....scarface and michael corleone wouldn't be half as bad ass as they were if they were part french either.
LMAO, first, you don' t know why I took this pseudo, so shut a fuck off
Then Old School French are cruel, in the Machiavelli' s period french were the most powerful people, Napoleon were also cruel, I recognize myself in this old school generation, even if my dominant blood is not french, to be a pure french is bad, but a cross whith french blood is much better...

By the way personaly I got half Sicilian blood, and the rest is European blood, And you I suppose you hadn' t any European blood and you pseudo is Don Jacob Corleone ->Don is a mark of respect (LMAO!)
->Corleone is a village in Sicily in the south of Palermo.

So you make me pass a good time when I m laughing at your pseudo and yours fuckins reply...

wow the french are dumber than i though "shut a fuck off " huh....aright frenchy

oh yeah and props for being so racially arrogant.....what a typical french fried fruit  ::)

and my name on this board is just a tribute to the movie the godfather.....Don Michael Corleone Don Vito Corleone Don Vincent Corleone Don Santino Corleone......Don JACOB Corleone  

and oh yeah i got more of a right to call myself a Don  than your french ass.....when the spanish settled in California ( the state i live) they set owned vast amounts of land in which they grew on (like bakersfield) and called themselves Dons .....also in my culture an older or respected person is refered to as Don____ or Dona if you're a lady (with an ~ over the n and pronounced
Donia)  i've been around on this board since jump so throwing on the Don title ain't so far fetched.

when you really think about it......me and seer are probably 2 out of like 6 people on this board who can honestly have this title

oh yeah viva cinco de mayo.....the day we kicked your french asses! :-*

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Al Pacino JR

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2003, 02:51:05 AM »
cinco de mayo fue un dia de muerte para espana, entonces cuando dice que viva este dia, piensa en primera delante de decir este cada de frases...

Anyway I wasn' t doing some racist stuff, but just defending myself

And I stop dissing, it s too easy by a computer and it will never stop...

By the way if somebody could delete my profile...I just saw that g-spot means gay-spot  ;D
« Last Edit: October 16, 2003, 02:52:54 AM by Al Pacino JR »

Nightfall

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2003, 09:12:12 AM »
By the way if somebody could delete my profile...I just saw that g-spot means gay-spot  ;D

wow, this fuckstick isnt even funny.....
« Last Edit: October 16, 2003, 09:12:34 AM by Nightfall »

Jome

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2003, 08:18:43 PM »

But then he left, and everything turned hetero again...