Author Topic: US should bomb the fuck out of the palestinians  (Read 590 times)

UnstoppableForce

Re:US should bomb the fuck out of the palestinians
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2003, 11:29:51 AM »
Yes, now compare that to where Bill Clinton had us. And, what happened to our budget not having a deficit? I mean seriously, how good of a move is it for a president to give back money, and then go to war?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2003, 11:30:22 AM by BALLAtician »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2003, 09:26:38 PM »
You really have the most backward morals I've ever seen. You claim that It's Isreal's fault when these fucks kill my people. Just because we support the most forward thinking and advanced nation in the region? Because we don't like killing children at disco's and fallafell stands and exploiting religion to keep a governemnt in place?

IF MY PEOPLE WERE MASSACRED, MY HISTORY RE WRITTEN, MY STATUS NOT RECOGNIZED, MY HUMAN RIGHTS TRAMPELLED, MY LAND CONFISCATED, THEN I WOULDNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR FUCKIN PIZZA STORES.

"YOUR PEOPLES"?? WHY ARE YOU QUIET ABOUT RACHEL CORRIE? ABOUT THE 34 US SERVICEMEN ABOARD THE USS LIBERTY KILLED IN COLD BLOOD BY THE ISRAELIS. YOU FUCKIN TOOL, SPEAK UP.

Fuck the palestianis for this and the same to you too you apologist fuck.

NO PALESTINIAN OFFICIAL OR GROUP HAS COME FORWARD TO CLAIM
RESPONSIBILITY. ALL OF THEM DENIED THIS. SO THIS MOST LIKELY IS THE WORK OF INDIVIDUALS. SO YOU ARE SAYIN FUCK PALESTINIANS FOR THE ACTIONS OF A COUPLE OF PEOPLE. NOW YOU WONDER WHY I DISMISS YOU

You calim that all these people condem the attack, but then go on to say We're paying the price for our support of Iseal. FUCK YOU. You calim to be on the moral high ground but all you do is apologize for terrorism.

TERRORISM IS A REACTION. GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL. IT IS A REACTION TO A PREVIOUS ACTION. NO PREVIOUS ACTION= NO TERRORISM. DOES THIS COMPUTE??? OR ARE YOU NOT RECIEVING???

Next you claim that we should "Get back on the road map" but lets take a look back at who derailed that? I'm sick of terrorists and people like you. Go play around a well or something.

"PLAY AROUND A WELL",  YOU ARE INSINUATING ITW IS DELLUSIONAL. YET YOU LIVE IN A FANTASY WORLD WHERE THE POOR DEMOCRATIC HUMAN RIGHT LOVING ISRAELIS ARE SURROUNDED BY BLOODTHIRSTY MOSLEMS THIRSTY FOR JEWISH BLOOD. AS FOR THE PEACE MAP, ARBITRARY UN-JUDICIAL ASSASINATIONS, THE ERECTION OF A SECURITY BARRIER AND THE LACK OF A FREEZE ON SETTLEMENTS KILLED THE ROAD MAP. TOOL.

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2003, 10:40:54 PM »
Hey Caps lock:

-How many middle east nations allow palestinians citizen ship? how many middle east nations allow Palestinians to vote? how many middle east nations allow palestinians to serve in the government? one. Israel. Don't talk about history being re-written. Have you seen a Palestinian school text book? any mention of Israel? None. You've got another generation of young palestinians growing up with the arab version of the blood libel. Israel is simply in defense mode. they have no other option. but apparently you who sit safely far away can pass judgement upon them while they fight for their very existence.

-As far as the boming goes, the Arab Liberation Front is the #1 suspect right now. Time will tell.

-The Terrorism is a reaction arguemnt is complete and utter bullshit. Three wars were fought... BEFORE THERE WERE ANY SETTLEMENTS. It was NEVER about the settlements. Israel took the land that it captured in wars of self defense and built outposts as early warning stations. These were miltary posts as much as they were land development for families. This was to extend the defensive perimeter so that 1973 would NEVER happen again. This was never a land grab. It never will be a land grab. Plus Aggressors NEVER give back land taken, as Israel does-until more innocent bodies are ripped apart by bombs looaded with nails, like the Sinai they took from Egypt and gave back. Such things never happen with aggressor. When Sadat finally finally cried uncle, it was Ariel Sharon who forcibly dismantled the settlements and returned to the pre-war borders. Did you know that in Jordan it is illegal for an arab to sell land to a jew? Not to an israeli, but to a jew. Same is true in Saudi Arabia. Then again, you can't even get in there if you are jewish. Egypt seems to spontaneously jail israelis. Lebanon jails you if you visited israel and attempt to visit them. What wonderful neighboors.

- The Palestinians are filling backpacks full of explosives, rusty nails, and rat poison, walking into bus stops, cafes, and schools, surrounding themselves with soft targets, and blowing themselves to kingdom come. The Palestinians purpose is to take as many non-combatants as possible with them. Israeli's purpose is not to take as many non-combatants as possible with them.

The way I see it, your whole argument is bullshit. Go play around a deep well.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2003, 11:04:57 PM »
^^^Engel, you forgot to mention the falafel stands  :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2003, 08:56:06 PM »
I think Tech is the biggest Anti-Semite in WCC history...He'll practically agree with anything any Muslim does/says...And lets not forget, he made Infinite (who still has me on block for being Jewish) what he is today.

I'm not just saying this only because I'm Jewish...I agree with a lot of what Jamal says (and he's an Afghan/Muslim)...I also think Trauma and CWalker can sometimes be ignorant, but nothing compares to the radical views of Tech...I think Englewood is probably the person I'd agree with most in the 'Train of Thought' section...PeACe

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2003, 10:23:20 AM »
Hey Caps lock:

-How many middle east nations allow palestinians citizen ship? how many middle east nations allow Palestinians to vote? how many middle east nations allow palestinians to serve in the government? one. Israel. Don't talk about history being re-written. Have you seen a Palestinian school text book? any mention of Israel? None. You've got another generation of young palestinians growing up with the arab version of the blood libel. Israel is simply in defense mode. they have no other option. but apparently you who sit safely far away can pass judgement upon them while they fight for their very existence.

THE INHUMANE TREATMENT OF THE PALESTINIANS BY LEBANESE AND JORDANIAN MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN RELATION TO WHAT THE ISRAELIS HAVE DONE. REALLY I LOVE THIS ARGUMENT THAT SINCE THE JORDANIANS WIPED OUT THOUSANDS OF PALESTINIANS IN THE 60S THAT WE SHOULD TURN A BLIND EYE TO WHAT THE ISRAELIS ARE DOING. FUCK OFF.

LOL @ "FIGHT FOR THEIR OWN EXISTENCE". YOU'RE MAKING THIS EASY FOR ME. CLICHE RESPONSE AFTER CLICHE RESPONSE. PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW NUCLEAR POWER WITH A FIRST WORLD ECONOMY IS THREATENED BY STATELESS IMPOVERISHED PALESTINIANS. WAIT, YOURE GONNA TELL ME HOW ISRAEL IS "SUUROUNDED BY ENEMIES". OR LET ME GUESS, YOURE GONNA MAKE A REFERENCE TO ARAB STATES POPULATION ADVANTAGE? RIGHT?

-As far as the boming goes, the Arab Liberation Front is the #1 suspect right now. Time will tell.

FAIR ENOUGH.

-The Terrorism is a reaction arguemnt is complete and utter bullshit. Three wars were fought... BEFORE THERE WERE ANY SETTLEMENTS. It was NEVER about the settlements. Israel took the land that it captured in wars of self defense and built outposts as early warning stations. These were miltary posts as much as they were land development for families. This was to extend the defensive perimeter so that 1973 would NEVER happen again. This was never a land grab. It never will be a land grab. Plus Aggressors NEVER give back land taken, as Israel does-until more innocent bodies are ripped apart by bombs looaded with nails, like the Sinai they took from Egypt and gave back. Such things never happen with aggressor. When Sadat finally finally cried uncle, it was Ariel Sharon who forcibly dismantled the settlements and returned to the pre-war borders. Did you know that in Jordan it is illegal for an arab to sell land to a jew? Not to an israeli, but to a jew. Same is true in Saudi Arabia. Then again, you can't even get in there if you are jewish. Egypt seems to spontaneously jail israelis. Lebanon jails you if you visited israel and attempt to visit them. What wonderful neighboors.

AGAIN, THIS WHOLE SHIFTING OF ISRAELS RESPONSIBILITIES BY BRINGING UP THE STATE OF THE ARAB WORLD. STAY ON TOPIC. IF YOURE GONNA TELL ME WITH A STRAIGHT FACE THAT ISRAEL HAS NO INTEREST IN "LAND GRABS", THEN I CANT SIT HERE AND TALK TO YOU SERIOUS MAN. YOURE DELUSIONAL. STILL GOT MULDER AND SCULLY ON SPEED DIAL??

- The Palestinians are filling backpacks full of explosives, rusty nails, and rat poison, walking into bus stops, cafes, and schools, surrounding themselves with soft targets, and blowing themselves to kingdom come. The Palestinians purpose is to take as many non-combatants as possible with them. Israeli's purpose is not to take as many non-combatants as possible with them.

NO, TOOL. ISRAELS PURPOSE IS TO KEEP THE PALESTINIANS IN PERPETUAL STATE OF POVERTY, OCCUPATION, AND STATELESS. PALESTINIANS HAVE NO PURPOSE, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO LIFE, AND AS SUCH ARE JUST MAKING SURE THAT AS LONG AS THEY REMAIN HUNGRY, AND POOR ON THEIR OWN LAND, THEYRE GONNA MAKE LIFE HELL FOR EVERY ISRAELI (FOREIGNER).

The way I see it, your whole argument is bullshit. Go play around a deep well.

YES. MY ARGUMENT IS BULLSHIT, RIGHT ON BUDDY. GO READ SOME BOOKS.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2003, 10:26:10 AM by King Tech Quadafi »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2003, 10:24:51 AM »
I think Tech is the biggest Anti-Semite in WCC history...He'll practically agree with anything any Muslim does/says...And lets not forget, he made Infinite (who still has me on block for being Jewish) what he is today.

I'm not just saying this only because I'm Jewish...I agree with a lot of what Jamal says (and he's an Afghan/Muslim)...I also think Trauma and CWalker can sometimes be ignorant, but nothing compares to the radical views of Tech...I think Englewood is probably the person I'd agree with most in the 'Train of Thought' section...PeACe

Fair enough Scitt. Me and you come from 2 extremes, so we will have differences. However, the fact that you dont know shit about the Middle East.....makes a brother pay no attention to what you have to say or how you feel.

- Lewis Carroll

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2003, 01:16:31 AM »
Have them bombed the palestinian rats yet?  I'm tired of scum fucking up the rest of the world for us.  America forever!!!!

Why do I have the feeling that you are LUAO while typing this statement.

Man THIS IS EXTREME!