Author Topic: Another Thing the U.S.A. Can't Be Faded On  (Read 517 times)

Trauma-san

Another Thing the U.S.A. Can't Be Faded On
« on: October 15, 2003, 04:00:06 PM »
Our Space Program.  China this week is trying to duplicate shit we did 40 YEARS AGO.  America has grown so fucking huge, in our Arrogance, we left the planet God gave us and stepped foot on the moon.  Unbelievable, that's got to be the single biggest achievement of all time (In my opinion).  Man's ambition drove him to accomplish the impossible.  It's really amazing if you think about it, there's no way that should have been possible.  

Woodrow

Re:Another Thing the U.S.A. Can't Be Faded On
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2003, 07:21:47 PM »
Mars here we come!

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2003, 04:41:23 AM »

As a matter of fact Russians were faring FAR better than the Americans in terms of Space Program.. but the Stalin Regime didn't fund the Russian Space Programs properly and The US (funded by the far-sighted Kennedy) overtook them and BTW Russia = USSR back then.. if u care to know and THAT made a hell lot of difference...

Also seyin that Chinese have copied American Program is pure bullshit.. China has enuff brians and manpower(obviosly larger than ANY damn country) and is fully capable to do things on it's own..

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2003, 02:27:24 PM »
Hey, The moron store just called and said that they're running out of you

If Russia's sapce program was advanced, but how come they didn't get a man on the moon?  Hunh? Hunh?!

You have NO clue what you are talking about regarding Chinese copying technology.

Where do you think the Chinese got their rocket technology from?

Read the Cox report and check it out.
http://www.fas.org/spp/starwars/congress/1999_r/cox/index.html

It's clear that for the Chinese capsule, they copied nearly everything on it from the Russian Designed Soyuz capsule, which many say was taken from General Electric Apollo program.
http://www.astronautix.com/articles/wastolen.htm

In 1994 Jiang Zemin and Boris Yeltsin preliminarily agreed on Russian-Chinese cooperation in space exploration. In March 1995 they signed a agreement on tranfer of Russian technologies, as well as sale of rocket components, space suits and key systems of Soyuz to China. The agreement included training of several Chinese cosmonauts. In 1996-1997 two Chinese aviators underwent a 14-month course in Russian Training Center. Chinese experts thoroughly studied the process of the training. In March 2000 China striked a new accord with Russia, which included production of parts of future "Chinese" space station, more training of the Chinese cosmonauts as well as the earth-bound personnel.

What it comes down to is this:
China's launched a man in orbit 42 years after the Soviets put the first man in space. A single man in a capsule. Using Russian technology.

Still it's pretty cool, but you're just a troll.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2003, 02:27:55 PM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2003, 02:36:20 PM »
well actually the russian space program is more advanced in -=some=- areas because being commies they wanted value for money.. which is why their rockets are currently the only safe way to get to the space station since the shuttles are grounded.. or exploded :/

i dont care who goes to space, as longs we can get there, get better tech from it.. and expand our knowledge.. and hopefuly put colonies out there so if disaster does nuke earth.. maybe somewhere else will be survivors :)

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2003, 05:53:21 PM »
It's pretty simple folks: The United States has made far more accomplishments in the field of Space Exploration, end of story.  We were the first and only on the moon, we've been at the forefront of all modern space exploration, etc.  I'm sorry Eidilon doesn't want to believe it, but the Russians didn't get shit accomplished, it was a race, and we beat their ass.  We're still 40 years ahead.  

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2003, 03:05:55 AM »
It's pretty simple folks: The United States has made far more accomplishments in the field of Space Exploration, end of story.  We were the first and only on the moon, we've been at the forefront of all modern space exploration, etc.  I'm sorry Eidilon doesn't want to believe it, but the Russians didn't get shit accomplished, it was a race, and we beat their ass.  We're still 40 years ahead.  

You shouldn't forget to mention that in those 40 years between then en now,the U.S. hasn't really achieved very much in the way of Space Exploration.40 Years and still not further then the moon.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2003, 02:14:54 PM »
Well, we figured since we whipped everybody's ass on it, we'd just lay on our laurels for a while.  China is our closest competition, and they're doing things we did 40 years ago.  Once they get, oh, within 20 years of us, or something similar, maybe we'll go to mars.  

BTW, the U.S. has done tons of things since then, it's just foriegners can't really understand the technology, it's a united states thing.  The Hubble telescope was one, for instance.  

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2003, 03:48:04 PM »
Well, we figured since we whipped everybody's ass on it, we'd just lay on our laurels for a while.  

Sounds like the well-known "I knew that but I just asked you to know if you knew it as well" in comedies.

Your whole last post reads like this:

"We ain't doin' anything because.......uh......we want uh...... the others to catch up with us!......Yeah that's it!....uh...But I promise we'll go further then,I promise!

::)
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2003, 04:24:25 PM »
well actually the russian space program is more advanced in -=some=- areas because being commies they wanted value for money.. which is why their rockets are currently the only safe way to get to the space station since the shuttles are grounded.. or exploded :/

i dont care who goes to space, as longs we can get there, get better tech from it.. and expand our knowledge.. and hopefuly put colonies out there so if disaster does nuke earth.. maybe somewhere else will be survivors :)

maybe we should spend money to try not to nuke eachother here first...lol

Suga Foot

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2003, 06:02:31 PM »
Nobody's ever walked on the moon.  It's a conspiracy.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2003, 08:28:19 PM »
its pointless to argue who has the biggest dick, what does that achieve? If we all are humans and benefit from each others accomplishments

Woodrow

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2003, 08:29:51 PM »
I'm just gonna quote Master P:

"I'm badder cause my nuts is bigger"

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2003, 09:10:48 PM »

Thats great. Really it is. But at what point in this conversation would you like a dog biscuit for posting this?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2003, 10:18:01 PM »
ACTUALLY…

Visiting the moon was pretty pointless. USA’s main goal was to put a man in space, a goal that was shared by USSR, and believe it or not but the americans lost that battle. To “make it up” they took it one step further and placed Armstrong on the moon.

You can read any story book you please for verification
« Last Edit: October 19, 2003, 10:19:33 PM by Maestro »