Author Topic: Another Thing the U.S.A. Can't Be Faded On  (Read 529 times)

UnstoppableForce

Re:Another Thing the U.S.A. Can't Be Faded On
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2003, 11:38:31 PM »
^^^ Wow, makes you really appreciate Russia's achievements doesn't it? They were the ones who led the way and set up paths that other nations such as the U.S. could follow.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2003, 01:36:58 AM »
ACTUALLY…

Visiting the moon was pretty pointless. USA’s main goal was to put a man in space, a goal that was shared by USSR, and believe it or not but the americans lost that battle. To “make it up” they took it one step further and placed Armstrong on the moon.

You can read any story book you please for verification

thank you senora obvious someone already pointed this out

oh and LOOOOK!  it's JJ from Good Times !

dynoooooomite!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2003, 01:43:37 AM by Don Jacob Corleone »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2003, 02:54:54 AM »
ACTUALLY…

Visiting the moon was pretty pointless. USA’s main goal was to put a man in space, a goal that was shared by USSR, and believe it or not but the americans lost that battle. To “make it up” they took it one step further and placed Armstrong on the moon.

dynoooooomite!

wow... you really are intellectual, you can se differences between colours and graytones...
try to come with constructive criticism for once instead of useless ignorant comments…

who is that dymanite fool btw.. an american hero??
« Last Edit: October 20, 2003, 02:56:11 AM by Maestro »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2003, 08:33:28 AM »
The Space race was originally about who could put a man in space first.  The Russians kicked American ass and got Gagarin in space.  The russians also realized around 1966 that it was impossible to get to the moon.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2003, 12:02:49 PM »
ACTUALLY…

dynoooooomite!

wow... you really are intellectual, you can se differences between colours and graytones...
try to come with constructive criticism for once instead of useless ignorant comments…

you would know better than me. he obviously comes from the same blood and ancestral line as you ...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2003, 12:04:49 PM »
ACTUALLY…

dynoooooomite!

you would know better than me. he obviously comes from the same blood and ancestral line as you ...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2003, 12:06:22 PM »
ACTUALLY…

dynoooooomite!

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2003, 04:32:51 PM »
ACTUALLY…

dynoooooomite!

i see....

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2003, 05:53:54 PM »
The Space race was originally about who could put a man in space first.  The Russians kicked American ass and got Gagarin in space.  The russians also realized around 1966 that it was impossible to get to the moon.

Impossible? Don't tell me you're one of those who thinks the moon landings were fake...

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2003, 01:13:21 AM »

Well I dunno.. But I heard they staged the whole Moon landing drama in the Arizona Desert.

And anyway it's always difficult to believe anything that happened During hte cold war period

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2003, 01:41:50 PM »
The Russians were the first in space which is what the race was all about, and they WON. It's like running a race, and one gets to the finish line first and wins. Then the loser all of a sudden starts running another lap and comes back and says "i won because I think the race should've been 2 laps".... and that's IF we even got to the moon.

Woodrow

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2003, 08:38:08 PM »
LOL

you're the kind of delusional FUCK who thinks we didn't get to the moon aren't you!?!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2003, 07:56:18 AM »
LOL

you're the kind of delusional FUCK who thinks we didn't get to the moon aren't you!?!

THE GUST OF WIND!! DAMN IT, EXPLAIN THE GUST OF WIND!!!!!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll